Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? (1154 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by mamagee3(f): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Younger brother takes his older sister’s money out of her wallet in front of her…
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by garriAndsugar: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Abeg make the younger brother pass me some of the money
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by meobizy(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
I understand now. They were raised abroad while you were the one abandoned in the village. You’re with them now and behave no different from Osuofia in London. No wonder.
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
meobizy:
I understand now. They were raised abroad while you were the one abandoned in the village. You’re with them now and behave no different from Osuofia in London. No wonder.
We all live in the U.S…

What are you talking about?

You write as though you don’t comprehend English
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by meobizy(f): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2023
mamagee3:

We all live in the U.S…

What are you talking about?

You write as though you don’t comprehend English
E pain am. ROFLMAO.
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Nov 06, 2023
meobizy:
E pain am. ROFLMAO.
I’m not hurt…I’m just amazed by your display of stark ignorance coupled with your inability to comprehend a story that was written in easy sentences…

Illiteracy is a serious issue in Nigeria…undecided
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by Bankowner: 5:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Why is meobizy attacking mamagee in her posts? Una collect each other man?
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by vincenteger: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Poor man pikin go call am stealing
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by Lungdick: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Bankowner:

meobizy is a fvcking man with balls. He's not a woman.

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by marlow1962(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Bankowner:
Can't you see how she disgraced him, what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by marlow1962(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2023
mamagee3:

Illiteracy and poverty is the two biggest issue we have in this fuckin country. So many illiterates feeling fly, parading themselves as a wise person.

Concerning your post, Americans lacks culture.
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by SavageResponse(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2023
marlow1962:

Illiteracy and poverty is the two biggest issue we have in this fuckin country. So many illiterates feeling fly, parading themselves as a wise person.

Concerning your post, Americans lacks culture.

Once a person living outside Nigeria criticises Nigerians the rest of your stupid low-self-esteem goats will automatically toe that path! angry

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by marlow1962(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
SavageResponse:

Once a person living outside Nigeria criticises Nigerians the rest of your stupid low-self-esteem goats will automatically toe that path! angry
You don't need to be told by someone outside Nigeria before you know that your country is suffering from illiteracy and poverty.
You can see the highest level of illiteracy here, so no need to go outside.
Thanks for the insults, it already shows the mental capacity of who I'm dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by rickleye: 1:32am On Nov 07, 2023
It’s a family affair how this concern you sef ?
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by finallybusy: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2023
marlow1962:

Can't you see how she disgraced him, what a shame.
Disgraced Meobizy, how? Blame the stupid moderators for saving her.
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by finallybusy: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2023
mamagee3:

I’m not hurt…I’m just amazed by your display of stark ignorance coupled with your inability to comprehend a story that was written in easy sentences…

E pain you because truth dey the matter.
Re: Younger Brother Takes Money Out Of His Older Sister’s Wallet In Front Of Her? by DDIA: 10:43am On Mar 03
marlow1962:

You don't need to be told by someone outside Nigeria before you know that your country is suffering from illiteracy and poverty.
You can see the highest level of illiteracy here, so no need to go outside.
Thanks for the insults, it already shows the mental capacity of who I'm dealing with.
the Real SavageResponse has been served. Damn! 💀💀💀

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Privacy Among Husband And Wife In A Marriage? / PS4 For Sale At Affordable Prices / Hot And Broke: Tempted To Lash Olosho Free And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.