Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? (2484 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I have lots of fans on this forum, few love and respect me, some are my secret admirers, but the majority hate me because i stands firm for God's organization.
Those standing to be corrected knows that i didn't wake up one day to become a competent Bible student i got all my inspiration through the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.
So whenever doesn't want to subject himself or herself to the organization can't be my friend because i will forever continue to tell all admirers that they can become better Bible students than Maximus if they subject to the teachings of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Well that is what Kobo doesn't want to do! smiley

Competent Bible student 🤣
Issorait

Well, when you are done hyping urself and blowing your own trumpet, I hope you will listen. No one hates you. The fact that you don't share the same belief with someone else doesn't mean they hate you.
However , when you face a group and tell them they are wrong and you are the only right sect, you are propagating hate. Why haven't you gone to do that to the Islamic community? I am sure you won't.

In all we do, endeavour to preach love and respect people's belief .

Even if you feel or know (according to your belief) that they are wrong.

If you JW will do that you won't have a problem

At the end of the day, your judgement won't be by the church or sect you belong to, it will be individual.
No one Will be judged specially because he is JW or because he is Deeperlife.

Even if you are a JW and u are found wanting you will face the consequences.

So cease preaching church

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Competent Bible student 🤣
Issorait
Well, when you are done hyping urself and blowing your own trumpet, I hope you will listen. No one hates you. The fact that you don't share the same belief with someone else doesn't mean they hate you.
However , when you face a group and tell them they are wrong and you are the only right sect, you are propagating hate. Why haven't you gone to do that to the Islamic community? I am sure you won't.
In all we do, endeavour to preach love and respect people's belief .
Even if you feel or know (according to your belief) that they are wrong.
If you JW will do that you won't have a problem
At the end of the day, your judgement won't be by the church or sect you belong to, it will be individual. No one Will be judged specially because he is JW or because he is Deeperlife.
Even if you are a JW and u are found wanting you will face the consequences.
So cease preaching church

Ọmọ only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved!

So if you don't agree there's no problem with that but telling you lies just to make you feel happy is not our way of doing things.

As for Muslim communities our brothers are among their own people telling them through words and actions that only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved.

If you want to know why we strongly believe so you're free to ask but don't think anything can change it because that's the ultimate truth! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Porksupplyib:

The erroneous teachings that those who are poor must be sinners is part of our problems today. grin That is the result of ur prosperity gospel.
Most of you just want to hear others tell you what will make you feel comfortable so there's no need arguing over religions promoting materialism.
However God's ORGANIZATION has a duty and that's what Jesus meant when he emphasized on the doing of God's will:

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:21-23

The highlighted in blue is what makes Jehovah's Witnesses a group that everyone needs to join because you can't possibly do God's will today if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Most of you just want to hear others tell you what will make you feel comfortable so there's no need arguing over religions promoting materialism.
However God's ORGANIZATION has a duty and that's what Jesus meant when he emphasized on the doing of God's will:

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:21-23

The highlighted in blue is what makes Jehovah's Witnesses a group that everyone needs to join because you can't possibly do God's will today if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Wonderful quotation cheesy. Matt 7:21
"Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens."

Now what are the will of the father in heaven?
Which other Christian sects don't do but which JW do?
Let's discuss this clearly. smiley Since you have highlighted it in blue. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Wonderful quotation cheesy. Matt 7:21
"Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens."
Now what are the will of the father in heaven?
Which other Christian sects don't do but which JW do? Let's discuss this clearly. smiley Since you have highlighted it in blue. grin

In the beginning God's will is for humans to fill this planet and live as one big and happy family globally:

“Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.” Genesis 1:28

Satan led a rebellion against God and the first human pair joined him that's why God stepped aside for Adam and his descendants to see the consequences of rebellion against God's sovereignty.

Jesus came to unite faithful people throughout the earth so that they can start doing what God purposed in the beginning!

How can one man bring people from different geographical locations under the heavens together to fulfil this will of God?

So Jesus started by gathering Jews and trained them to become zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's will {Mark 1:17} they are to take Jesus' teachings to all the corners of the earth {Matthew 28:19-20} so that individuals having the same line of thought regarding God's will may worship as one {John 17:22} they will be the evidence that Jesus who is the promised Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} has come and fulfilled his earthly mission of laying down the foundation of subject under God's kingdom! Act 1:8

So what is God's will that no other religion can do except JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

God promised through Isaiah that towards the time when God will send angels to wipe out unrighteousness on this planet He will send His Holy Spirit to help in gathering faithful people throughout the world under one umbrella, they will start using God's word to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So when Jesus was laying this foundation his Jewish listeners found it really difficult to agree with him because they wanted to dominate the world thinking that with Jesus there is no nation that should be able to stand in their way not to talk of Rome that was dominating them back then.

Today only Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and industriously teaching throughout the earth about God's kingdom and making all their members to fulfil what was written in that Bible book regarding God's will for mankind to speak as if we're one family! Zephaniah 3:9

All others are still fighting and killing one another due to politics and racism! Revelations 6:3-4

But if you know any other religion that's working hard to erase the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in the minds of their members please let me know! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 2:37am On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

In the beginning God's will is for humans to fill this planet and live as one big and happy family globally:

“Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.” Genesis 1:28

Satan led a rebellion against God and the first human pair joined him that's why God stepped aside for Adam and his descendants to see the consequences of rebellion against God's sovereignty.

Jesus came to unite faithful people throughout the earth so that they can start doing what God purposed in the beginning!

How can one man bring people from different geographical locations under the heavens together to fulfil this will of God?

So Jesus started by gathering Jews and trained them to become zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's will {Mark 1:17} they are to take Jesus' teachings to all the corners of the earth {Matthew 28:19-20} so that individuals having the same line of thought regarding God's will may worship as one {John 17:22} they will be the evidence that Jesus who is the promised Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} has come and fulfilled his earthly mission of laying down the foundation of subject under God's kingdom! Act 1:8

God promised through Isaiah that towards the time when God will send angels to wipe out unrighteousness on this planet He will send His Holy Spirit to help in gathering faithful people throughout the world under one umbrella, they will start using God's word to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So when Jesus was laying this foundation his Jewish listeners found it really difficult to agree with him because they wanted to dominate the world thinking that with Jesus there is no nation that should be able to stand in their way not to talk of Rome that was dominating them back then.

Today only Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and industriously teaching throughout the earth about God's kingdom and making all their members to fulfil what was written in that Bible book regarding God's will for mankind to speak as if we're one family! Zephaniah 3:9

All others are still fighting and killing one another due to politics and racism! Revelations 6:3-4

But if you know any other religion that's working hard to erase the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in the minds of their members please let me know! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

This is more serious than i thought grin, but I will be patient and Ask my questions. Now endeavour to answer directly.
Remember I asked you a question, WHAT IS THE WILL OF GOD WHICH JW ARE DOING, BUT WHiCH OTHER CHURCHES ARE NOT?
And your answer from what I can gather is that you are Trying to fulfill one prophecy in the book of Isaiah. grin
Is that the will of God for christians for which they will be judged by? grin
It's alright. Well, Let's analyse the Bible Passages you quoted. cheesy

Lets start by quoting Isaiah 2;

This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:

In the last days

the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.

5 Come, descendants of Jacob,
let us walk in the light of the Lord.

Now let's analyse this.
Firstly,

"Nations will not take up swords against nations, not train for war anymore."

Now which work is JW doing to erase the making buying and selling of weapons in the world?
Please tell us. Cus last time I checked atomic weapons are still being produced. So try explain how JW are fulfilling "Nations will not take up weapons/swords against nations" grin

You also said, and I quote;
"all other churches are Still fighting and killing one another due to politics and rascism"

Please which church do u know where they are killing one another and engaging in rascism? grin cus I don't know of Any grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 3:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Now, since the origin of our talk was about. The verse in Matt 7 which U quoted earlier.

Let's take a trip into the Bible and see exactly what it says about God's will for christians.

A quick peep into Mark 3, from verse 31.

"31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.”

33 “Who are my mother and my brothers?” he asked.

34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”

Whoever does God's will is my brother, sister and mother.

That was christ jesus talking about God's will.

He was the same person who was quoted. In
Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.

So what is the will of God?

What was the will of God he was talking about then?
This is the question you must answer truthfully. Cus it seems it is where all the confusion for your sect lies.

I am definitely sure it was not this jamboree of "Destroying weapons" you are talking about. grin

I will continue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Now which work is JW doing to erase the making buying and selling of weapons in the world?
Please tell us. Cus last time I checked atomic weapons are still being produced. So try explain how JW are fulfilling "Nations will not take up weapons/swords against nations" grin

I'm really glad that you truly want to grasp that prophecy to the details and for doing so i say "may the true God bless you abundantly for considering the doing of His will" Malachi 3:16

First of all the scriptures say:
"Nations will not lift up weapons neither will they learn war anymore" Isaiah 2:4

Now remember when God promised Abraham that nations will come out of him {Genesis 12:2} Abraham never had a child at that time so let's apply the same scripture on each member of Jehovah's Witnesses found in different geographical locations on this planet:

Each of them is hearing the same promise as he OBEY the instruction from God's only approved son not to raise weapons as a means of settling disputes {Matthew 26:52} and this has helped us to stand out throughout the world so when members of other religions are supporting their politicians to fight and kill one another Jehovah's Witnesses are saying:
"Our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus has commanded us never to raise weapons against anyone to settle disputes"

No member of Jehovah's Witnesses no matter the nation you can find us will support wars in any form so when members of other religions are found in the military services learning wars Jehovah's Witnesses are in the streets preaching zealously and industriously teaching that God's only approved Son has commanded us to stop using weapons to resolve issues. Matthew 28:19-20

Instead of building weapons God's people are spending billions of dollars to make Bibles and literatures to use in teaching their neighbours how to apply what God's Son said!

So when Jesus said:

"bring these enemies of mine here who did not want me to become king over them and execute them in front of me" Luke 19:27

He was referring to all those claiming they know God but learning how to go to other nations and KILL {2Timothy 3:5} not only their enemies {Luke 6:27-28} but also their so called fellow believers their supposed neighbours {Mark 12:31} that they should LOVE just as Jesus did! John 13:34-35

That's why Jesus said he will tell them that he never knew them! Matthew 7:23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Now, since the origin of our talk was about. The verse in Matt 7 which U quoted earlier.
Let's take a trip into the Bible and see exactly what it says about God's will for christians.
"31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.”
34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”
Whoever does God's will is my brother, sister and mother. That was christ jesus talking about God's will. He was the same person who was quoted. In
Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. So what is the will of God?
This is the question you must answer truthfully. Cus it seems it is where all the confusion for your sect lies.
I am definitely sure it was not this jamboree of "Destroying weapons" you are talking about. grin I will continue.
For exposing all the false religions on this earth today claiming they're also worshiping the true God i say again:

"May the true God bless you abundantly my brother"

Note that i will never ever call anyone "my brother" unless you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 12:46-50

So what is the will of God that neither Mary nor her other children were ready to do as at the time Jesus uttered that statement?

In the first century the Jewish nation was planning a revolution against the Roman empire because the later was forcefully ruling over them so Jesus who was teaching his own disciples not to think of evil against anyone as enemies {Luke 6:27-28} was like a nuisance from the viewpoint of his own relatives {Mark 3:21} that is why Jesus could say since they're not willing to take in the instructions he was giving others as Christ (God's Son) they're not qualified to be called his family in the faith! Mark 3:31-35

May you have PEACE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved!

So if you don't agree there's no problem with that but telling you lies just to make you feel happy is not our way of doing things.

As for Muslim communities our brothers are among their own people telling them through words and actions that only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved.

If you want to know why we strongly believe so you're free to ask but don't think anything can change it because that's the ultimate truth! smiley

When we say you are liars and manipulators. We say it backed with the lies and manipulations you peddle against God you believe, your GODS housed in USA, your publications and even what is captured on your websites.

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?

No............... In any case, it’s not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands.—John 5:22, 27.

It is either you are a liar and manipulator or your Jehovah is a liar and manipulator, your Jesus is a liar and manipulator.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

For exposing all the false religions on this earth today claiming they're also worshiping the true God i say again:

"May the true God bless you abundantly my brother"

Note that i will never ever call anyone "my brother" unless you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 12:46-50

So what is the will of God that neither Mary nor her other children were ready to do as at the time Jesus uttered that statement?

In the first century the Jewish nation was planning a revolution against the Roman empire because the later was forcefully ruling over them so Jesus who was teaching his own disciples not to think of evil against anyone as enemies {Luke 6:27-28} was like a nuisance from the viewpoint of his own relatives {Mark 3:21} that is why Jesus could say since they're not willing to take in the instructions he was giving others as Christ (God's Son) they're not qualified to be called his family in the faith! Mark 3:31-35

May you have PEACE!

Lies and manipulations filled brains will keep peddling lies and manipulations and runs away from truth to keep peddling lies. grin grin grin

Note that I will never ever call anyone "my brother" unless you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 12:46-50

That I is different from the my who states the below.....

For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother.”

You can keep peddling lies and manipulations about "my brother". grin grin grin Even your GODS of men don't see you as "my brother" ? Do they?

Porksupplyib ask him, is he a brother to Jesus Do Jesus see him as "my brother" based on his own beliefs grin grin grin grin. I await his lies and manipulations regarding that so I can expose him more grin grin grin grin

They did the will of God stop manipulations and lies with as at the time and we know they don't go about preaching your concocted good news packed into your brains by your GODS grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

All others are still fighting and killing one another due to politics and racism! Revelations 6:3-4 But if you know any other religion that's working hard to erase the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in the minds of their members please let me know! Isaiah 54:17

The question that puts your lies and manipulations into mute is have Jehovah’s witnesses never killed another Jehovah’s witnesses before? grin grin grin

I am not concerned whether they go to war or sell and buy weapons or not grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Whoever does God's will is my brother, sister and mother.

That was christ jesus talking about God's will.

He was the same person who was quoted. In
Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.

So what is the will of God?

I am definitely sure it was not this jamboree of "Destroying weapons" you are talking about. grin

I will continue.

The lies manipulations in his brains no be small, he had to go back to Genesis and Isaiah to explain the will of my father. grin grin grin grin grin Those lies and manipulations packed into his heads by his GODS.

Should we ask him to show us in content and context how that is the case, they will run helter-skelter to defend lies and manipulations.

Jesus said to them: “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will not get hungry at all, and whoever exercises faith in me will never get thirsty at all. 36 But as I said to you, you have even seen me and yet do not believe. All those whom the Father gives me will come to me, and I will never drive away the one who comes to me;+ 38 for I have come down from heaven to do, not my own will but the will of him who sent me 39 This is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose none out of all those whom he has given me, but that I should resurrect them on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day.

Back to the Matthew 12....

Then as an answer to him, some of the scribes and the Pharisees said: “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”............The queen of the south will be raised up in the judgment with this generation and will condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solʹo·mon. But look! something more than Solʹo·mon is here.

Despite all the signs he had been doing they don't believe Jesus grin grin grin grin grin when Jesus mother and brother approached him to, Jesus knew they too don't believe what he was doing e.t.c. The reason he said

So someone said to him: “Look! Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to you.” 48 In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven that one is my brother and sister and mother.”

That liar and manipulator would have people believe that you have to be a member of a religious organization set up +/-150 years ago to do God's will. grin grin grin

After sometime now you will hear him say go and worship your God that he is comfortable with his own grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

This is more serious than i thought.

I'm sure by now you can sense that there is more to what i said than mere delusional thought.

If God's will is all about being nice you will surely find nice people in virtually all religions on this planet so why must such ones accept Jesus as Lord?

Well it's because God's will is more than just being nice! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

I will continue.

I really wish we continue this discussion cause there's more to be revealed.

When you go to the market of course you will see lots of marketers displaying their wares and lots of miscreants displaying their stupidity but then a wise person will fully concentrate on what he has come to buy in the market.

This is about what the will of God means! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Courz: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2023
achorladey:

When we say you are liars and manipulators. We say it backed with the lies and manipulations you peddle against God you believe, your GODS housed in USA, your publications and even what is captured on your websites.

No............... In any case, it’s not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands.—John 5:22, 27.

It is either you are a liar and manipulator or your Jehovah is a liar and manipulator, your Jesus is a liar and manipulator.

Thank you for posting this their answer directly from their website. Look at how they lie to the public like Mad MaxInDHouse is doing. That is their FAQ Section that is filled with lies. This is what they tell the public so that they won't be aware of their doctrine propagating Hatred yet they tell JWs in their Kingdom hall another thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Courz: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Look at how they are kicking Mad MaxInDHouse Left right and center. If his fellow JWs see his comments here, they will disown him again and call him Apostate. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by marksleek2584(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Courz: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:
This is a question we all should attempt.

It is interesting to see thousands( if not millions) of people step out of their homes on a beautiful Sunday morning like this, in beautiful attires, heading to church. Very same way we See other sets of believers trooping to Mosques accross the country on Fridays.

The display of faith is so beautiful to watch, as if they are being pulled by one unseen supernatural force, that compels them, which is Invisible to the naked eye. Yet it becomes confusing when you realise the fact that these very same millions of "believers" are responsible for untold wickedness and corruption in every level.

The huge question is WHY IS THIS SO?

Is it the religious centres or is it the people?
Or how can a people who claim to love God, do the complete reverse of what they profess?

To answer your question, The main reason for this is because a lot of Churches are One Man Businesses and the motive behind their existence is not to bring more Souls to Jesus. And you can tell their motives by what they like to preach about. You will hear a lot of outrageous teachings coming from different churches that do not include living a Good life and having good values There is too much focus on prosperity. A lot of people also like to hear what they want to hear. If a genuine Pastor preaches repentance and how to live a good life, watch the population of his congregation. They won't be many. I have seen some Good Pastors who are not after having a crowd of people and at the same time they teach their members a lot of things about Life. I personally have learnt a lot from some sermons online that have benefited me. So, not all Pastors are the same.

There are Pastors who are involved in Spiritism with the aim of having a crowd of people attending their Church. The more people they have, the more money they get. They know this. I have read testimonies from Pastors who made pacts with entities and have unspeakable items buried in their Church. This is real. If you do your research, you will see stories from Whistle-blowers. So, imagine the entities trooping into that church every Sunday. It isn't everyone you see in the Church that are Christians. Some are there for Missions. If the foundation of the Church is this, you won't see something good coming out of the people in that Church. The good thing is not all people are the same. There are people who are genuine with a Hunger to please God and Jesus. Unfortunately, they may find themselves in the wrong Church.

A lot of Pastors are just mere Motivational speakers. Once a man has the intention of using his church as a source of revenue, he will have no positive influence on his members. Greed will come in. Once the Head is corrupt, the rest of the people will be so. Sometimes, the people are a reflection of their religious Leader.

The Good thing is Almighty God and Jesus deal with people individually and not by denomination or Church. God already knows there are innocent people trapped in these Churches. This is why Jesus said God is looking for people who will serve him in Spirit and Truth without a strict attachment to denominations or religion. God isn't looking for people who look to their denomination for Salvation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm really glad that you truly want to grasp that prophecy to the details and for doing so i say "may the true God bless you abundantly for considering the doing of His will" Malachi 3:16

First of all the scriptures say:
"Nations will not lift up weapons neither will they learn war anymore" Isaiah 2:4

Now remember when God promised Abraham that nations will come out of him {Genesis 12:2} Abraham never had a child at that time so let's apply the same scripture on each member of Jehovah's Witnesses found in different geographical locations on this planet:

Each of them is hearing the same promise as he OBEY the instruction from God's only approved son not to raise weapons as a means of settling disputes {Matthew 26:52} and this has helped us to stand out throughout the world so when members of other religions are supporting their politicians to fight and kill one another Jehovah's Witnesses are saying:
"Our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus has commanded us never to raise weapons against anyone to settle disputes"

No member of Jehovah's Witnesses no matter the nation you can find us will support wars in any form so when members of other religions are found in the military services learning wars Jehovah's Witnesses are in the streets preaching zealously and industriously teaching that God's only approved Son has commanded us to stop using weapons to resolve issues. Matthew 28:19-20

Instead of building weapons God's people are spending billions of dollars to make Bibles and literatures to use in teaching their neighbours how to apply what God's Son said!

So when Jesus said:

"bring these enemies of mine here who did not want me to become king over them and execute them in front of me" Luke 19:27

He was referring to all those claiming they know God but learning how to go to other nations and KILL {2Timothy 3:5} not only their enemies {Luke 6:27-28} but also their so called fellow believers their supposed neighbours {Mark 12:31} that they should LOVE just as Jesus did! John 13:34-35

That's why Jesus said he will tell them that he never knew them! Matthew 7:23

Who told you members of other religion or other church sect are following/supporting politicians to wage wars ? Are you being delusional or you just enjoy hearing urself speak?

So the will of God that JW are Doing that will qualify only them for the kingdom of God is that they are trying to fulfil a chapter in Isaiah🤣
That is the will of God for christians ? grin

Ok let me ask you, why was this prophecy (you hold so dearly as the "Will of God for christians" )not preached by Paul and all these apostles? Why did Christ not preach of it as the Will of the father?

May God deliver you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Courz:

To answer your question, The main reason for this is because a lot of Churches are One Man Businesses and the motive behind their existence is not to bring more Souls to Jesus. And you can tell their motives by what they like to preach about. You will hear a lot of outrageous teachings coming from different churches that do not include living a Good life and having good values There is too much focus on prosperity. A lot of people also like to hear what they want to hear. If a genuine Pastor preaches repentance and how to live a good life, watch the population of his congregation. They won't be many. I have seen some Good Pastors who are not after having a crowd of people and at the same time they teach their members a lot of things about Life. I personally have learnt a lot from some sermons online that have benefited me. So, not all Pastors are the same.

There are Pastors who are involved in Spiritism with the aim of having a crowd of people attending their Church. The more people they have, the more money they get. They know this. I have read testimonies from Pastors who made pacts with entities and have unspeakable items buried in their Church. This is real. If you do your research, you will see stories from Whistle-blowers. So, imagine the entities trooping into that church every Sunday. It isn't everyone you see in the Church that are Christians. Some are there for Missions. If the foundation of the Church is this, you won't see something good coming out of the people in that Church. The good thing is not all people are the same. There are people who are genuine with a Hunger to please God and Jesus. Unfortunately, they may find themselves in the wrong Church.

A lot of Pastors are just mere Motivational speakers. Once a man has the intention of using his church as a source of revenue, he will have no positive influence on his members. Greed will come in. Once the Head is corrupt, the rest of the people will be so. Sometimes, the people are a reflection of their religious Leader.

The Good thing is Almighty God and Jesus deal with people individually and not by denomination or Church. God already knows there are innocent people trapped in these Churches. This is why Jesus said God is looking for people who will serve him in Spirit and Truth without a strict attachment to denominations or religion. God isn't looking for people who look to their denomination for Salvation.

You have spoken well.
I actually do believe Africans (or should we say Nigerian) have succeeded in creating their own form of Christianity, which sits well with them. And this is reflecting in our lives as a people.

We imposed who we are on Christianity and refused to allow Christianity and the true gospel of Christ impose itself on us.
Thus, even though we claaim to be "devoted christians" we are still the Very same people we used to be.
The selfish, greedy, material, wicked individuals. Only a very few are truly an exception.

So despite our over religiousity we are still the same people

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Ok let me ask you, why was this prophecy (you hold so dearly as the "Will of God for christians" )not preached by Paul and all these apostles? Why did Christ not preach of it as the Will of the father?
May God deliver you.

That is exactly what all the Apostles stood for but if you're not really studious you won't get it clear.

Remember that Jesus COMMANDED his disciples to LOVE one another just as he love them {John 13:34-35} and they are to have the same line of thought {John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} that will not be possible if members of the Christian faith are into military services in their homeland because politicians will surely instigate then to pick up weapons against their brethren in other lands so they won't be able to fulfil God's will as found in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Who told you members of other religion or other church sect are following/supporting politicians to wage wars ? Are you being delusional or you just enjoy hearing urself speak?

So the will of God that JW are Doing that will qualify only them for the kingdom of God is that they are trying to fulfil a chapter in Isaiah🤣
That is the will of God for christians ? grin

May God deliver you.

When we say they are liars and manipulators. We are not saying so to attack that religious organization. We are laying bare what it is as captured in their own publications........

Number 1.......

The only way to have Jehovah’s favor is always to follow the direction of his organization

Number 2......

Number 1 and number 2 is a classic case of speaking from both side of their mouth and a wolf in sheep clothing. When they come to your house as sheep outwardly, Number 1 applies. When you are converted and buy the lies and manipulations number 2 applies. Their wolf nature comes into play.

The number 1 above says you must always follow the direction of the organisation that are.........

1. Not inspired
2. Not infallible
3. Errors in doctrines
4. Errors in organizational direction
5. Jesus didn't stamp their spiritual foods.

See Number 3 below from their publications for verification.......

Number 3.......

The Governing Body[/b]the organisation) is [b]neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction. In fact, the Watch Tower Publications Index includes the heading “Beliefs Clarified,” which lists adjustments in our Scriptural understanding since 1870. Of course, Jesus did not tell us that his faithful slave would produce perfect spiritual food.

How can you really have Jehovah’s favour when what they give out as spiritual food is not inspired, not infallible, error ridden and filled?

This is where the delusion originate from. grin grin grin grin

From the publications above you will see there is a God beside their Jehovah and that God is Jehovah’s organization aka 9 GODS of men housed in USA cheesy cheesy cheesy

“I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the curse; and you must choose life so that you may live, you and your descendants, by loving Jehovah your God, by listening to his voice, and by sticking to him, for he is your life.” (Deuteronomy 30:19, 20) Choose life. Love Jehovah, and always be loyal to him and his organization.

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Courz:
Look at how they are kicking Mad MaxInDHouse Left right and center. If his fellow JWs see his comments here, they will disown him again and call him Apostate. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ọmọ i have successfully passed the info with calmness let him go and delete the truth from his brain.
At least now he has something to fall back upon anytime he remembers that nice people are found in virtually all religions yet the Bible says that whoever fails to BELIEVE (TRUST) in Jesus' teachings will perish! John 3:16

Let him go and unravel the sacred secret behind that and prove to himself why people must believe in Jesus as God's only approved Son who is the PRINCE of PEACE! Isaiah 9:6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i have successfully passed the info with calmness let him go and delete the truth from his brain.
At least now he has something to fall back upon anytime he remembers that nice people are found in virtually all religions yet the Bible says that whoever fails to BELIEVE (TRUST) in Jesus' teachings will perish! John 3:16

Let him go and unravel the sacred secret behind that and prove to himself why people must believe in Jesus as God's only approved Son who is the PRINCE of PEACE! Isaiah 9:6

Which part of Jesus teaching says salvation is exercising faith in the teachings of a religious organization that came into existence +/-150 years ago.

What is the difference between teachings of Jesus and that of a religious organization called Jehovah’s organization grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

So despite our over religiousity we are still the same people

It's not over religiosity but orientation!

The whiteman made his slave to feel that their must always be those serving as slaves so that's why the slave (blackman) now feels like living the life of master to slaves right in the midst of his own people who were slaves to the whiteman.

Today each blackman feel like having a driver, a gateman, a gardener, a cook even a nanny for his own child and who will serve in all these capacities?
Ọmọ it's his own black brothers and sisters who has been deprived of the necessities of life so that they are pressured to take up such humiliating jobs.
Now the whiteman has developed his own country so that even his former black slave will feel better their than his own home because his brother back home is much and more cruel to him than the whiteman to whom he is ready to serve now as slave! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The whiteman made his slave to feel that their must always be those serving as slaves so that's why the slave (blackman) now feels like living the life of master to slaves right in the midst of his own people who were slaves to the whiteman.

Today each blackman feel like having a driver, a gateman, a gardener, a cook even a nanny for his own child and who will serve in all these capacities?
Ọmọ it's his own black brothers and sisters who has been deprived of the necessities of life so that they are pressured to take up such humiliating jobs.
Now the whiteman has developed his own country so that even his former black slave will feel better their than his own home because his brother back home is much and more cruel to him than the whiteman to whom he is ready to serve now as slave! smiley

Is the orientation devoid of religious inclination?

Oya start another round of stories grin grin grin grin grin

Lies and manipulations, the above don't exist in your manipulated brains about those you call the whiteman in their own homeland grin grin grin grin

Now the whiteman has developed his own country so that even his former black slave will feel better their than his own home because his brother back home is much and more cruel to him than the whiteman to whom he is ready to serve now as slave

Those that are still travelling there up till today call it modern day slavery by those you call the whiteman.

These your lies and manipulations no work.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That is exactly what all the Apostles stood for but if you're not really studious you won't get it clear.

Remember that Jesus COMMANDED his disciples to LOVE one another just as he love them {John 13:34-35} and they are to have the same line of thought {John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} that will not be possible if members of the Christian faith are into military services in their homeland because politicians will surely instigate then to pick up weapons against their brethren in other lands so they won't be able to fulfil God's will as found in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3

That is what the Apostles stood for? grin
But you have no biblical quote to back it up. Only heresays and ur own imaginations?

Simply drop quotations to this and I will agree with u. Stop saying "if u are not studious you won't get it"🤣

That is just a hoodwinking.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Courz: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Mad MaxInDHouse, how does it feel for people you have been boasting in this forum to be of One Line of thought, disown you when they read your comments? Have you ever sat down and thought to yourself what you have been doing wrong? Where is the One Line of thought you have been boasting about?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Courz:

Mad MaxInDHouse, how does it feel for people you have been boasting in this forum to be of One Line of thought, disown you when they read your comments? Have you ever sat down and thought to yourself what you have been doing wrong? Where is the One Line of thought you have been boasting about?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is more interested in marketing his religious organization. That's why you will always see him type "tell us or show the better performing performance group apart from Jehovah’s witnesses" grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

That is what the Apostles stood for? grin
But you have no biblical quote to back it up. Only heresays and ur own imaginations?
Simple drop quotations to this and I will agree with u. Stop saying "if u are not studious you won't get it"🤣
That is just a hoodwinking.

I have given you enough if you're not ready to accept it's OK.
Just do me a favor:
Tell me one virtuous deed that no members of all other religions can't fulfil apart from what i just told you.
Remember that all their good deeds will be trashed if it's not in tune with Jesus' teachings! Isaiah 64:6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I have given you enough if you're not ready to accept it's OK.
Just do me a favor:
Tell me one virtuous deed that no members of all other religions can't fulfil apart from what i just told you.
Remember that all their good deeds will be trashed if it's not in tune with Jesus' teachings! Isaiah 64:6

No bro. You have given none. cheesy Give a quotation to back up the point that Jesus and The apostles said that the will of God( that will qualify men for the kingdom of God) is trying to fulfil what is in Isaiah 2.

Oya make it clear and Precise grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Being A Born Again,please Help / The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence / Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.