Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? (2492 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2023
OkCornel:

And the religious person told you the gentiles needed religion and the law to distinguish good from evil abi?

I’m enjoying this dance of shamelessness you’re displaying. Keep it up.

They can easily get lost even within their lies and manipulations. That one is hooked already grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows that you know nothing about God's people today because you can never ever find any of our publication where a single of Paul's letter is undermined! smiley

Then it must be either you and kobojunkie are there ones who just come to this forum to argue offpoint and say unspeakable stuffs to prove your points. grin

I can remember the day a person dropped a passage on damages of sexual immoralities. Kobojunkie called him a liar. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Then it must be either you and kobojunkie are there ones who just come to this forum to argue offpoint and say unspeakable stuffs to prove your points.grin
I can remember the day a person dropped a passage on damages of sexual immoralities. Kobojunkie called him a liar.grin

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses the other person is not my brother or sister in the faith so ask him or her where he or she belongs.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that without Paul no gentile has any connection with Christ Jesus because Jesus specifically chose Paul to connect people of the nations so if anyone say he or she will not comply with Paul's letter such a person is not a Christian from the viewpoint of Jehovah's Witnesses!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by cornelboy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
OkCornel:

And the religious person told you the gentiles needed religion and the law to distinguish good from evil abi?

I’m enjoying this dance of shamelessness you’re displaying. Keep it up.
You're the one making a lot of unreasonable claims. You should be the one dancing in shame because you had to stoop so low to quote the most religious person in a religious book. Despicable!

If the gentiles' conscience, knowledge and intuition were enough, why did Paul travel around the world, facing life and death situations to convert them to his religion?

Is differentiating between right and wrong religion is all about?

Pending questions:
What is the name of your God?
How did you know him?
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by OkCornel(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

You're the one making a lot of unreasonable claims. You should be the one dancing in shame because you had to stoop so low to quote the most religious person in a religious book. Despicable!

If the gentiles' conscience, knowledge and intuition were enough, why did Paul travel around the world, facing life and death situations to convert them to his religion?

Is differentiating between right and wrong religion is all about?

Pending questions:
How did you know him?

Buhahaha, look at the topic of this thread before asking foolish questions. Is the subject matter of the thread about my “God” and how I know him?

Ehya, we can clearly see you have nothing reasonable to say after you’ve seen how Romans 2 v 14-16 proves no one needs religion or laws to distinguish right from wrong.

Unless you’re insisting the gentiles Paul referred to are atheists cheesy

Speak of grasping at straws just to stay afloat. How shameful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by cornelboy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
OkCornel:

Buhahaha, look at the topic of this thread before asking foolish questions. Is the subject matter of the thread about my “God” and how I know him?

Ehya, we can clearly see you have nothing reasonable to say after you’ve seen how Romans 2 v 14-16 proves no one needs religion or laws to distinguish right from wrong.

Lol I'll leave you to your folly.
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by OkCornel(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

🥱

Let us know the law and religion the gentiles needed to distinguish good from evil.

Romans 2 v 14-16;
14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.

15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by cornelboy(f): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
OkCornel:

🥱

Let us know the law and religion the gentiles needed to distinguish good from evil.

Romans 2 v 14-16;
14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.

15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Yeah the gentiles were okay. Paul never converted them to Christianity.
Paul didn't have a religion nor preached his religion.
I get it perfectly.
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by OkCornel(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

I get it perfectly.

No, in Romans 2 v 14-16 Paul said the gentiles were governed by the hammurabi code and Christianity thought them how to distinguish good from evil?

Nice… your JW pals are really proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Pending questions:
How did you know him?

If not religion each person supposed to keep his or her God to himself or herself! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses the other person is not my brother or sister in the faith so ask him or her where he or she belongs.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that without Paul no gentile has any connection with Christ Jesus because Jesus specifically chose Paul to connect people of the nations so if anyone say he or she will not comply with Paul's letter such a person is not a Christian from the viewpoint of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Wonderful! grin so Kobojunkie is no longer Jehovah witness?🤣
Why are you denying your brother? grin
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
OkCornel:

It is that arrogance of wanting to impress with the lies and manipulations packed into their brains as Bible knowledge that leads them into their folly peddling.

He has hooked and roped himself using his own lies and manipulations and stucked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Your manipulations and lies unsuccessful. He didn't invite you to come and peddle your folly when you mentioned him first. Did he? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

I get it perfectly.

Liar and manipulator see this again grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin awon unreasonable peddling peddler

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by cornelboy(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If not religion each person supposed to keep his or her God to himself or herself! undecided
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by cornelboy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
OkCornel:

No, in Romans 2 v 14-16 Paul said the gentiles were governed by the hammurabi code and Christianity thought them how to distinguish good from evil?

Nice… your JW pals are really proud of you.
A say a don hear you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

A say a don hear you o

Next is to jump into another thread to continue the lies and manipulations. Road don block for here grin grin grin grin

You had to add "your folly" to qualify whatever point OkCornel made to look good in your eyes. grin grin grin

That's another aspect of your unreasonableness peddling grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Wonderful! grin so Kobojunkie is no longer Jehovah witness?🤣
Why are you denying your brother? grin

The mistake most of you people are making is what is influencing Kobo's comments.
She has been influenced by my comments but she doesn't want to subject herself to the same line of thought with JWs.
So she is never one of Jehovah's Witnesses it's my comments that has molded her that's why most people often think i and Kobo are the same person while others feels she's one of Jehovah's Witnesses. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

A say a don hear you o

Your friend has become a real parasite following me from thread to thread as if i took his bread! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by cornelboy(f): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your friend has become a real parasite following me from thread to thread as if i took his bread! cheesy
Naso é be for here o cheesy
I keep ignoring him smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by cornelboy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The mistake most of you people are making is what is influencing Kobo's comments.
She has been influenced by my comments but she doesn't want to subject herself to the same line of thought with JWs.
So she is never one of Jehovah's Witnesses it's my comments that has molded her that's why most people often think i and Kobo are the same person while others feels she's one of Jehovah's Witnesses. smiley
Wait, she a girl?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Ken4Christ: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Porksupplyib:

You have made a lot of points that I agree with.

But let's talk about Materialism.
That has been the greatest undoing of True religion. The minute the church started preaching "wealth" or "financial prosperity" as the evidence of serving God or living a holy life, a lot changed.

There is nothing absolutely wrong with the message of prosperity. It's with the manner and ways it is presented.

God wants us to to be rich so we can help the poor and promote the gospel. But most people want to be rich so they can achieve their selfish goals.

I will be so rich to the point that I will empower thousands of people. I am not there yet but I know I will get there.

Those are pride themselves in how many jets they have and properties they have without helping the poor have missed it.
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The lamentations will not end soon. Your lies and manipulations no get road to pass again abi? Insanities and madness peddling peddlers were even making use of my post to aid their conversation after their lies and manipulations were bursted.

Una go keep running for una dare lies and manipulations on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Naso é be for here o cheesy
I keep ignoring him smiley

By using the links I provided grin grin grin

Liars and manipulators grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Kobojunkie is not JW? Wonders shall never end. grin
Then if she has been influenced by ur comments, and she makes erroneous comments that makes her look like a confused individual, are You not supposed to correct her?
Since u are the role model JW cheesy
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Ken4Christ:

There is nothing absolutely wrong with the message of prosperity. It's with the manner and ways it is presented.

God wants us to to be rich so we can help the poor and promote the gospel. But most people want to be rich so they can achieve their selfish goals.

I will be so rich to the point that I will empower thousands of people. I am not there yet but I know I will get there.

Those are pride themselves in how many jets they have and properties they have without helping the poor have missed it.

"God wants us to be rich" please provide a quote to support that.

We are all learning.

The problem with ur prosperity message is the teaching and mindset that "if you are serving God faithfully ,you will be Rich. grin
You confuse a lot with Christianity

Please quote me a tangible Bible reference to substanciate prosperity gospel in Christianity.

Mind you, the entire Bible is not Christianity. So don't go and start referencing Abraham.

Christianity is mirroring Christ, his precepts and Teachings.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Kobojunkie is not JW? Wonders shall never end.grin Then if she has been influenced by ur comments, and she makes erroneous comments that makes her look like a confused individual, are You not supposed to correct her? Since u are the role model JW cheesy

I have lots of fans on this forum, few love and respect me, some are my secret admirers, but the majority hate me because i stands firm for God's organization.
Those standing to be corrected knows that i didn't wake up one day to become a competent Bible student i got all my inspiration through the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.
So whenever doesn't want to subject himself or herself to the organization can't be my friend because i will forever continue to tell all admirers that they can become better Bible students than Maximus if they subject to the teachings of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Well that is what Kobo doesn't want to do! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
The erroneous teachings that those who are poor must be sinners is part of our problems today. grin

That is the result of ur prosperity gospel.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Porksupplyib: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I have lots of fans on this forum, few love and respect me, some are my secret admirers, but the majority hate me because i stands firm for God's organization.
Those standing to be corrected knows that i didn't wake up one day to become a competent Bible student i got all my inspiration through the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.
So whenever doesn't want to subject himself or herself to the organization can't be my friend because i will forever continue to tell all admirers that they can become better Bible students than Maximus if they subject to the teachings of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Well that is what Kobo doesn't want to do! smiley

grin God's organization 🤣
No one hate you bro. You are the ones preaching the gospel of hate. I asked u, why not correct her on her wrong posts. Instead. Of supporting her movement. You say u are an inspiration 🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Porksupplyib:

No one hate you bro. You are the ones preaching the gospel of hate. I asked u, why not correct her on her wrong posts. Instead. Of supporting her movement. You say u are an inspiration 🤣

INSPIRATION only to those that wants to be INSPIRED! smiley

Love and Hate both always come with a cost.
Before you can be truly LOVED you must possess certain qualities that will call the attention of admirers of such a quality likewise before being hated you must possess some attributes that some really detests. Matthew 10:34-39

So i know the attributes JWs possesses that's making many to HATE us but it's a welcome development to us! Matthew 10:24-25 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by achorladey: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Porksupplyib:

The hate peddling comes from his brains manipulated with lies and manipulations. To look good and feel important he said he is equally inspiring others in calling people all over nairaland

Stupid
Idiot
Demons
Beast of no nations
Mentally unstable
Insane
Mad
Atheist
Churchgoers
Agnostic
Asiere etc....

All because these people don't dance to his lies and manipulations of "God's organization" grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? by Iamanoited: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
NIGERIANS SEE GOD IN DIFFERENT FORMS. THOSE WHO SEE HIS FRONT DON'T SEE HIS BACK. THOSE WHO SEE HIS RIGHT DON'T SEE HIS LEFT. NIGERIA IS CONFUSED ABOUT MOTHER NATURE. THE YORUBAS ARE HEBREWS. THE IGBOS ARE JEWS AND THE FULANIS ARE ARABS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Firstfruit Controversy / Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them! / The Resurrection Of The Dead Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.