Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? (834 Views)

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by Chillext(m): 7:03am On Jan 04
There is this lady that is presently having issues with her newly wedded husband
She claimed she was a virgin before marriage

It took 3 attempts before the husband could penetrate her. The third attempt was successful, but the lady did not bleed.

The husband confirmed the difficulty in penetrating her, but still confused on how possible it is for her not to have bled

So Doctors/Nurses!or to whom it may concern, is it possible for a lady to be disvirgined without bleeding?

Forgive my grammatical blunders

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by 4mee: 7:09am On Jan 04
Chillext:

There is this lady that is presently having issues with her newly wedded husband
She claimed she was a virgin before marriage

It took 3 attempts before the husband could penetrate her. The third attempt was successful, but the lady did not bleed.

The husband confirmed the difficulty in penetrating her, but still confused on how possible it is for her not to have bled

So Doctors/Nurses!or to whom it may concern, is it possible for a lady to be disvirgined without bleeding?

Forgive my grammatical blunders

How is this your own problem?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by Chillext(m): 7:12am On Jan 04
4mee:

How is this your own problem?
just stay off, if you don't have any reasonable answer

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by DkJay: 7:18am On Jan 04
Yes it's possible. Not everyone bleeds during the first sex. Sometimes, the hymen is just pushed to the side and remains there.

Or the blood would have been so little, it wasn't noticeable and quickly disappeared after the first few thrustings.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by Exceed15: 8:13am On Jan 04
I doubt it . She will bleed even even if it's little.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by Mikespecialone(m): 8:53am On Jan 04
And no little blood on top his penis?
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by luminouz(m): 8:59am On Jan 04
DkJay:
Yes it's possible. Not everyone bleeds during the first sex. Sometimes, the hymen is just pushed to the side and remains there.

Or the blood would have been so little, it wasn't noticeable and quickly disappeared after the first few thrustings.

Or the woman used kaun(lime rock or whatever-used to wash the slime off snails) on her pussy. I have seen some women do that to escape being tagged non-virgins!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by Reminderz: 9:03am On Jan 04
blood will flow no matter how small... don't let any lady deceive you with shit... if she tells you herself that it's not necessary for blood to show, she's probably not a virgin... a true virgin won't really act worked up or anxious when it comes to her virginity status... watch her actions when virginity is being discussed then you'll find your answer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by Dzzzz: 9:02am On Jan 05
Yes it is very possible..The first girl I deflowered didn’t bleed and even my present gf didn’t bleed but I went through the stress..Many things happen that can cause blood not to come out.The husband suppose wise Na since he acknowledged he tried severally
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding? by Dzzzz: 9:03am On Jan 05
Reminderz:
blood will flow no matter how small... don't let any lady deceive you with shit... if she tells you herself that it's not necessary for blood to show, she's probably not a virgin... a true virgin won't really act worked up or anxious when it comes to her virginity status... watch her actions when virginity is being discussed then you'll find your answer...
...Bro you don’t know about this..Have you ever met a Virgin at 28yrs?

(1) (Reply)

She Neglect Me Since She Got To Skool: Part 2 / Silly Things U Did Way Back And Present / Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.