Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize (1850 Views)

It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events / Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by verybadmouth(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Just for fun o, which of the following items on the list would you prefer our government to consider legalizing:

smiley Marijuana and weed smoking
wink Same-sex marriage
cheesy Abortion
grin Open border importation
angry Polyandry
shocked Prostitution

Choose only one and give reasons grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by victory36(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Abortion and probably LGBT rights? Pls, don't come for my head o.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by talented321: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Normal'' Weed - the Wisdom Leaf...
The senate is already working on that..
Our girls are lazy so give them their prostitution

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by MrBONE2(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2023
verybadmouth:
Just for fun o, which of the following items on the list would you prefer our government to consider legalizing:

smiley Marijuana and weed smoking
wink Same-sex marriage
cheesy Abortion
grin Open border importation
angry Polyandry
shocked Prostitution

Choose only one and give reasons grin grin

Ooooh damn it Bwana, cos I can't do anything without my KiVu Ox-dung weeds grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by paschalj4(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
victory36:
Abortion and probably LGBT rights? Pls, don't come for my head o.
am not just coming for your head. Am also coming to check your brains to know if you are still ok upstairs

9 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by paschalj4(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
undecided None abeg, none is worth it

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by JustPowerApps(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Prostitution cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by PussyGalore(f): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Let them legalise polyandry because women deserve to have the right to marry more than 1 man at the same time smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Rucheen(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Weed

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Polyandry... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Bakrabas: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Samantha124:

Samantha124 tell me you're joking...I know you as someone decent from Rainbow nation.

By the way how's your family and your cats?
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
But there's nothing indecent with polyandry... cheesy cheesy cheesy

My family and my cats are back home in Limpopo, hopefully they're fine.
Bakrabas:

Samantha124 tell me you're joking...I know you as someone decent from Rainbow nation.

By the way how's your family and your cats?
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Illegal1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
omoh.........i choose prostitution ooh b4 konji go kill man pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Gee64: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Polyandry grin
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Godsongang: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by AYNL: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Open border abeg

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by VinnyBaba: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
PROSTITUTION.๐Ÿ˜Š

Prostitutes Should have a registered Association just like NLC, NUT and ASUU. And They should be Taxxed! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

Any Prostitute without ID card should not be Fuccked. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nehyooh(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
PussyGalore:
Let them legalise polyandry because women deserve to have the right to marry more than 1 man at the same time smiley
Invariably personalized that to yourself, ok!
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
PROSTITUTION, plz. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

Man is a Sexual animal and needs to FVCK!๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Waiting for one of the oldest business to be legalize,we have hotels every where there were not built for regular travellers o.open borderlands
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by talented321: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nobody is against polydandry' let ur cash speak for you...
Samantha124:
PussyGalore:
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Already I can imagine myself with two husbands... grin grin grin
talented321:
Nobody is against polydandry' let ur cash speak for you...
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by talented321: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tell ur man u want to add another man in the relationship and see whether he will still love you..
Polyandry can only work with men who don't want respect from society or because of poverty..
Samantha124:
Already I can imagine myself with two husbands... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
The thing is that when we started dating, we didn't talk about anything relating to polyandry, so he wouldn't agree to it now that we've come so far.

Same thing applies with polygamy, you have to be open to the person you're about to start a relationship with about it if you're a polygamous man.
talented321:
Tell ur man u want to add another man in the relationship and see whether he will still love you..
Polyandry can only work with men who don't want respect from society or because of povery..
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by talented321: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
I'm a man and i can bet with my third girlfriend that 95% of men don't tell their wives anything relating to polygamy when they were dating, everything happen inside marriage so you can also try ur luck since you are dying to be one..
Samantha124:
The thing is that when we started dating, we didn't talk about anything relating to polyandry, so he wouldn't agree to it now that we've come so far.

Same thing applies with polygamy, you have to be open to the person you're about to start a relationship with about it if you're a polygamous man.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
I wouldn't want my polyandrous relationship to be a secret on both guys because I'd want them to get along like brothers.

We'd buy a king sized bed and I'd sleep in the middle while they sleep on my sides... cheesy cheesy cheesy
talented321:
I'm a man and i can bet with my third girlfriend that 95% of men don't tell their wives anything relating to polygamy when they were dating, everything happen inside marriage so you can also try ur luck since you are dying to be one..
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by talented321: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
That's what i'm trying to tell you that it's never too late to make that a reality..
Samantha124:
I wouldn't want my polyandrous relationship to be a secret on both guys because I'd want them to get along like brothers.

We'd buy a king sized bed and I'd sleep in the middle while they sleep on my sides... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
It is too late, we didn't agree to it from the beginning.

You want me to ruin my relationship?
talented321:
That's what i'm trying to tell you that it's never too late to make that a reality..
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by talented321: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
;DHahahahaha
Samantha124:

;DHahahahaha
Samantha124:

Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
You want my personal person to leave me? My papi? My munju munju?
talented321:
;DHahahahaha
;DHahahahaha
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by talented321: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
You've a personal person and you're still planning for polyandry, it's my fault for helping you out?
Samantha124:
You want my personal person to leave me? My papi? My munju munju?
Re: Which Of These Will You Like Government To Legalize by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
I send that help back to the sender... grin grin grin
talented321:
You've a personal person and you're still planning for polyandry, it's my fault for helping you out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Me? / Guys How Much Does Size Matter To You? / Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.