Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke? (410 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke? by LarryCork: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Or what do u do when a female find out you broke....Or worst if all, can you ask females for moiney?

Be truthful please!! (no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke? by CanadaOrBust: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
I’m always trying to convince females I’m broke, that things are not not what they seem. They never buy it😁

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke? by Gee64: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
If you are broke and make them believe that you are rolling in dough, then be ready to rob to enable you maintain the status quo otherwise you will go back to masturbation! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke? by LarryCork: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gee64:
If you are broke and make them believe that you are rolling in dough, then be ready to rob to enable you maintain the status quo otherwise you will go back to masturbation! angry

So you proud to let women no u are broke....corrrect? dats your own idea of what a real man should be...broke? not even being moiney to enter bus or even buy bread ..but then when they try to slap yor face for toasting them..u say they are violent

are u ok sir??(no ooofence) angry
Re: Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke? by LarryCork: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
CanadaOrBust:
I’m always trying to convince females I’m broke, that things are not not what they seem. They never buy it😁

Brother we are confuse..so u saying u try to convince u are broke because u are broke? cant they see u are broke form the material u were? This is confusing to us sir!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke? by CanadaOrBust: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2023
LarryCork:

Brother we are confuse..so u saying u try to convince u are broke because u are broke? cant they see u are broke form the material u were? This is confusing to us sir!!(no oofencse) angry

No offense taken whatsoever. I tell them to never mind my opulent lifestyle, that I actually need them to lend me money. They just dryly reply “yeah, right”. It never works - I end up giving them even more😁

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Homophobes Enter Threads Titled Gay & Act Surprised Afterwards / This Yoruba Guy Replied My Comment On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.