Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess (7244 Views)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu / Video: A Prophetess From Kumasi Ivy Arthur Naked Video And Pictures Going Viral (2) (3) (4)

My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by 22o62021: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
[b]I was going through this dating app, I usually send random messages to girls there. I choose women between the ages of 18-30, I don't agree on hookups, I will rather use relationship to get girls there.
As a handsome guy, I uploaded one of my selfie pictures that I just took.
Most of the girls replied my messages and we started talking, I would always ask them if they want relationship or hookup, once they said hookup I will tell them good bye.
Most of the ones saying relationships are also hooked up girls but they don't want to bill me directly, they always think that I am a yahoo boy when they view my pictures there.
That was how I started chatting me this particular 25 year old girl, She didn't say it was a hook up stuff, I told her that I want to see her and she said I should tell her the day I want her to come see me.
We agreed on the next 3 days, but the chat did not end there immediately, we talked about her Dos and Donts in a relationship, I asked if she take alcohol and other things.
The chat was going on and it was already past 6pm, I was about to close from work.
I changed topic and told her to visit me that same day, she agreed but she said she wi not come to my house, rather I should rent a hotel room so she could sleep over. I told her no that I cannot spend 10k this night for a room while my house is free.
After debating for a while, she agreed to come. I gave her directions and quickly locked the shop and ran home to arrange everything.

I got home arranged everywhere, took my bath and was waiting for her calls, around 8pm, she called that she was at the junction. I went there to meet her, on getting closer, I was disappointed, she darker than charcoal, tall and shapeless with a 1979 wig on her head. I greeted her and lead the way, I took her to a bar nearby and she ordered for sminorff ice only. The guy at the bar came to whisper to me, she said, see ugly girl wey you go carry, I smiled and acted like I didn't hear her.
I made sure no one will be outside in my compound before I took her home.
[/b]

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by MrbasHH: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oya continue

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Cjizzy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
You be mad man but continue.. Lol The story funny

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by 22o62021: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
when we got home, she took her bath and I quickly launched an attack, after the first round of sex, we laid down on bed to gist.
The sex was not sweet cos her breast is dry, sucking it, I wasn't feeling it maybe because of the blackness of her body.
It was while we were gusting that she was showing me pictures on her phone, I saw her on white garment with a yellow rope tied across, I didn't ask question about that.

While we were talking, there we brought a story of a woman that died recently, I told her that I know the lady so well, she said she prophesied to her about death but she didn't take it. She mentioned it many times, that was when I asked her if she is a member of Celestial church, she said she is a member of cherubim and saraphim, she was just talking about death.

Immediately I lost interest in, I was praying for day to break so she can leave.

No be continued.

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Deco7: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
The guy at the bar came to whisper to me, she said, see ugly girl wey you go carry grin

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by luminouz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:
The guy at the bar came to whisper to me, she said, see ugly girl wey you go carry grin

Busted!!!! grin

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Illegal1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
omoh..........make i row my weed well 1st,i go comment later

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Uchenna10(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Shey u no see her b4 u invite her over?
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by talented321: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Normal'' roll am well..
Illegal1:
omoh..........make i row my weed well 1st,i go comment later

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by fa4dmike(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
When u see say she ugly why not just give her a separate room and move on. Why u bang her?? Hope u use CD sha?

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Illegal1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
talented321:
Normal'' roll am well..
omoh........my chairman i hail ooh
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by talented321: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chairman na so he be' don't play with the wisdom leaf.
Illegal1:

omoh........my chairman i hail ooh

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Illegal1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
talented321:
Chairman na so he be' don't play with the wisdom leaf.

omoh..........i swr bro

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by 22o62021: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
She continued showing me pictures in her phone and I saw her on full white garment cloth preaching at the alter.
I manged do another one round, and we stayed like that. All of a sudden her phone rang, I was hearing the conversation as the woman that called was telling her 'Yes mummy'. She told the woman that she will do prayers for her to avert her brothers death, the brother is in Italy.
She told me that a yahoo boy she did work for has refused to come and pay homage after his client paid him 4.5 million naira. She called the yahoo Boy's sister and explained everything to her, she told that one that she will undo her work and the client will block him. The boys sister pleaded with her to have patience that she will talk to the brother.

We slept off, about 20 minutes into the sleep, she woke up unexpectedly and started saying holy ghost fire, I woke up too and asked her what's Up. She said death everywhere, fear gripped me, I was quiet, she prayed and slept.

As we woke up early as 5 am, I asked her to go take her bath, which she did.

She was still talking about seeing deaths everywhere. As 6 am reach, I asked for her account number, sent her money, accompanied her to where she will get a bus and that's it.

As she left, I never contacted her again.

No be me them Wan use him destiny.

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by 22o62021: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
I can't post screenshots here
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Illegal1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
omoh..,.......dis ur story funny sha,be like nah angel of death u bleep ooh..

dis 1 she jst dey see death every were
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by ConfidentialDoc: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
You just intermingled with a carrier of familiar spirits. To what end ?

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by dontrulee: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
You've been conspricted
You'll watch as everything in your life begins to go down, it may not be immediate but it will definitely come if you don't go for deliverance Sorry in advance Bro grin

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by 22o62021: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Uchenna10:
Shey u no see her b4 u invite her over?

She used snapchat take de snap
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by 22o62021: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
dontrulee:
You've been conspricted
You'll watch as everything in your life begins to go down, it may not be immediate but it will definitely come if you don't go for deliverance Sorry in advance Bro grin

LOL it happened in April bro
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Uchenna10(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
22o62021:

She used snapchat take de snap

Ahh...snaps😂😂
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Uchenna10(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=22o62021 post=125997805][/quote]

Na why I no like white garment churches,their immortalities are much....how can a so called prophetess be doing hook up?
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by 22o62021: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Uchenna10:

Na why I no like white garment churches,their immortalities are much....how can a so called prophetess be doing hook up?
This site no let me post screenshots you for shour
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by placeofallure(f): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cjizzy:
You be mad man but continue.. Lol
The story funny
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Uchenna10(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
22o62021:
This site no let me post screenshots you for shour

Try post abeg...u fir delete later
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by dontrulee: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
22o62021:

LOL it happened in April bro

Like I said, it may not be immediate.

The seed has been sown already, and just like it takes time for a tree to grow from a seed, your destruction may take time and when it happens, you may have forgotten about this encounter already. Not to make you scared but that's how the nature of Life is.

Once again, sorry in advance Bro grin grin

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by talented321: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Allow the guy breathe, don't give him high bp
dontrulee:

Like I said, it may not be immediate.

The seed has been sown already, and just like it takes time for a tree to grow from a seed, your destruction may take time and when it happens, you may have forgotten about this encounter already. Not to make you scared but that's how the nature of Life is.

Once again, sorry in advance Bro grin grin

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by galantjoe(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2023
You escaped death by whisker
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Auraking: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Instead make you link up with am.

Cheap data on my signature
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by DyingFetus: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Post ya pic I wan see something
Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by Woodshot: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fvck you for seeing black as inferior

Re: My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess by DonroxyII: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
dontrulee:
You've been conspricted
Prophetess life self go dey go down Niyen....

Only sensitive people do notice the Denigrations in Sexual Encounters ...

Most people ain't Sensitive & With Beer You won't even feel a Sheeee Combine with Smoke .... nothing Absolutely... The Earth Can Crash with Moon a Stone Cold doesn't care cuz He is already High!

Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. / Parents Share Hilarious Photos Of Their Kids Asleep Various Positions / Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics)