Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) (34234 Views)

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2023
YouAreNobody:

You're silly for trying to cause division between south eastern states.

You don't know that yoruba Muslim nigga

I don ask am to show pictures of oshogbo he dodge am grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2023
I can’t Ignore him because he is from imo state, I don’t care if he is tinubu’s goat. The fact that he is from the backward useless worthless shithole imo state I will always respond to him

YouAreNobody:

Agbagworo is a tinubu rat, don't you know him on this forum? You should've ignored him instead of falling for his trap and coming to insult owerri
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Gospel FM is the best place to invest your money right now
God is using that platform to birth a mighty revival in that state..to the extent foreigners will come and live with joy

Invest?

How?
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
olodo
Does that looks like google earth pictures in your face ?

Pictures I took during my visit

Keep kwayet ogbeni, Ibadan 10x beautiful than onitsha?
Are you high on something?

Where and where in Ibadan will you use to back that claim?
Abi you wan borrow NY city and Dubai take run the comparison?

Go and sit somewhere jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
I can’t Ignore him because he is from imo state, I don’t care if he is tinubu’s goat. The fact that he is from the backward useless worthless shithole imo state I will always respond to him

You are a fo ol, just say you have something against Imo people or state, and you are only using him to display that.

Someone tried to explain why you should ignore him or focus on him but you still showed your deca yed nature here, idi ot.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
You are an ediot for trying to avoid the main person that I quoted who was actually the person trying to cause division between southeast states

That person you quoted is even wiser than you because he never segregated but criticized all together including his own state.

You are the big fo ol here for not using your wisdom when replying him and ranting at any person trying to correct you on that.

Note: I don't like him nor his fellow urchins but I said what I said above because it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
I don’t care. I will always respond accordingly in whatever way, I don’t care. He writes rubbish about every other states except his useless imo backward imo state. You don’t know him more than I do

BabaIbo:

That person you quoted is even wiser than you because he never segregated but criticized all together including his own state.

You are the big fo ol here for not using your wisdom when replying him and ranting at any person trying to correct you on that.

Note: I don't like him nor his fellow urchins but I said what I said above because it is what it is.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
Your useless fada na fool

BabaIbo:

You are a fo ol, just say you have something against Imo people or state, and you are only using him to display that.

Someone tried to explain why you should ignore him or focus on him but you still showed your deca yed nature here, idi ot.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Your useless fada na fool

Geraot, shebi you are a prod uct of one nig ht sta nd, so you no go respect other people's fada since you don't know yours.

Go ask your ma² make she show you the location wey she dey stand that year, maybe you go fit start from there dey find who your fa da be.

Onye ara, I don't have time to waste on your matter.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
I don’t care. I will always respond accordingly in whatever way, I don’t care. He writes rubbish about every other states except his useless imo backward imo state. You don’t know him more than I do

Mtch eew, you don't deserve a response after this.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by maintenant: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
otijah:
Come and cover Oba. I bet nairalanders will be very shocked at the sight of that village
Is Oba part of Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

They banned my moniker
I knew it. Enemy of progress them. It must have been a lengthy ban. Wicked APC mods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by spagettiluv: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
BabaIbo:

Keep kwayet ogbeni, Ibadan 10x beautiful than onitsha?
Are you high on something?

Where and where in Ibadan will you use to back that claim?
Abi you wan borrow NY city and Dubai take run the comparison?

Go and sit somewhere jare.
watch Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLlecV_utrU&pp=ygUGSWJhZGFu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5RITI0SIL4&pp=ygUPaWJhZGFuIDRrIGRyb25l

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tboyE1rgwEc&pp=ygURRHJvbmUgdmlldyBJYmFkYW4%3D
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BlaqT: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
As tall and beautiful as those buildings there's no water in them, house girls fetches water from outside to 4 storey building..... I'm a witness
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
watch Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLlecV_utrU&pp=ygUGSWJhZGFu

Don't send me any sil ly video, I know Ibadan very well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by maintenant: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Stop using envy and frustration to betray your emotions. Owerri is a slum and a glorified village. There’s nothing happening in Owerri except commercial sex hawking. Imo indigenes cannot even live in Owerri because it is a village, they are running to Onitsha, Enugu and PH for greener pasture. Useless fellow go and ask your leaders to develop imo state instead of always coming here with your frustration l. You should be sober because imo is a failed state.

Does this kind of madness still exist?

It is total insanity to believe that your brilliance can only shine when you put your brother's down.

In traditional/ancient Igbo society and culture, you should either be banished or sold into slavery...

PS: I assume you are not an impostor...

3 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

More populous with more university educated people means more developed.

Oga.
There are far more Igbo graduates than Yoruba ones.
You no dey look stats? It reflects on the quality of education you receive
You don't have any facts to back anything you say even

How can land mass determine which area is more developed?
Yet Ibadan is a village ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
maintenant:
Is Oba part of Onitsha?
Oba is a different town in Idemili north local government
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Poor shooting and Very dirty environment, rusted sinck everywhere.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by verifywithme(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wetin be radio station?
That's not development
[quote author=Bestmanfornow post=126005192][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by codemaniacs: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Zero sense confirmed
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Oga.
There are far more Igbo graduates than Yoruba ones.
You no dey look stats? It reflects on the quality of education you receive
You don't have any facts to back anything you say even

How can land mass determine which area is more developed?
Yet Ibadan is a village ?

If Ibadan or any part of the SW is a village then Igbos and other Nigerians won't be migrating to Ibadan and the SW as if it's the U:S:A or F:rance and as if the SW is using a different currency from the rest of Nigeria.

If SW was a village 60 years even when a lot of the development in 2023 had not happened then Azikiwe won't have been trying to become premier of the SW.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
It is clean, more developed and advanced than your filthy disorganized useless backward shithole state

mukthar2000:
Poor shooting and Very dirty environment, rusted sinck everywhere.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Airlord2030: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
What concerns ibadan in onistha thread?

stupid inferior igbos..
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Renman: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

If Ibadan or any part of the SW is a village then Igbos and other Nigerians won't be migrating to Ibadan and the SW as if it's the U:S:A or F:rance and as if the SW is using a different currency from the rest of Nigeria.

If SW was a village 60 years even when a lot of the development in 2023 had not happened then Azikiwe won't have been trying to become premier of the SW.

How many Igbo dey Ibadan? Wetin dey Ibadan. We should be talking about Lagos state and not Ibadan. Ibadan na eye sore!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by codemaniacs: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Renman:
How many Igbo dey Ibadan? Wetin dey Ibadan. We should be talking about Lagos state and not Ibadan. Ibadan na eye sore!

If Ibadan is an eye sore then the entire SE is a dump site that's why Igbos are migrating to the SW.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Airlord2030:
What concerns ibadan in onistha thread?

stupid inferior igbos..
Go back to the first page and see how your inferior brother involved the backward Slum city to this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Renman: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

If Ibadan is an eye sore then the entire SE is a dump site that's why Igbos are migrating to the SW.
Answer my question...How many Igbo dey Ibadan? We have more Yorubas in Anambra alone than Igbos in Ibadan!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Airlord2030: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Go back to the first page and see how your inferior brother involved the backward Slum city to this thread
it was your stupid igbo brother that first mentioned ibadan..

stick to your backward anambra state and stop doing useless comparison with others everytime..

if you want us to pollute the thread for you, we can pollute it.. I will just have to tag some yoruba tribalists who can bombard here now with anambra pictures.. grin

Stick to the thread
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by codemaniacs: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Renman:
Answer my question...How many Igbo dey Ibadan? We have more Yorubas in Anambra alone than Igbos in Ibadan!!!

Igbos are fleeing the SE for the SW and you believe an article lying that there are 500000 Yorubas in Anambra grin grin you must think I'm moved by media articles that spread false information same way religious books spread false information.

There are 0 Igbos in Ibadan.. if you like use this comment to spread false information.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Renman: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

Igbos are fleeing the SE for the SW and you believe an article lying that there are 500000 Yorubas in Anambra grin grin you must think I'm moved by media articles that spread false information same way religious books spread false information.

There are 0 Igbos in Ibadan.. if you like use this comment to spread false information.
So it's now lying just because your brother is saying the truth... Yet you want us to believe your lies without fact because you refused to travel grin!!! Maybe you know more than your brother who is the president of Yoruba community and earn his living in Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bouncing2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Ibadan alone has over 30 private and public radio 📻 companies and you are here comparing Ibadan to Onitsha. You are out of your mind. Never in your life compare ibadan to Onitsha. You can compare Onitsha to Ado-Ekiti, I will agree with you and not ibadan that host over 30 radio 📻 stations with thousands of staffs collecting salaries from these radio 📻 stations. One of the things I love about ibadan is that, ibadan is well arranged and its master plan is highly superb. I will start a thread in ibadan this week and all of you will stop comparing ibadan to modernised Onitsha village. Besides how many population are in Onitsha. Onitsha is never a densely populated city but only lucky to have factories in Anambra State. Ekiti State even has an airport now.

Dude,,you can’t even compare Ibadan to Nnewi..
Not to talk about the almighty Onitsha!!..

Come off it mahn!,Ibadan is just large (wide expanse of land) filled with filths and brown roofs.

Try another joke of a comparison buddy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / Bridge Collapses On Enugu - Port Harcourt Express Road / First Beam Launched On Suru Alaba Interchange Into Festac.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.