Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) (34246 Views)

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

Igbos are fleeing the SE for the SW and you believe an article lying that there are 500000 Yorubas in Anambra grin grin you must think I'm moved by media articles that spread false information same way religious books spread false information.

There are 0 Igbos in Ibadan.. if you like use this comment to spread false information.

Southwest indeed🤭
And Ibadan and osun are southwest too that Igbos migrated to?? Dey play

With exception of Lagos, you can’t find igbos in southwest, stop saying igbos are in southwest rather igbos are in former Nigeria capital Lagos and we will continue to be there so long as Nigeria is still one😜

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Airlord2030:
it was your stupid igbo brother that first mentioned ibadan..

stick to your backward anambra state and stop doing useless comparison with others everytime..

if you want us to pollute the thread for you, we can pollute it.. I will just have to tag some yoruba tribalists who can bombard here now with anambra pictures.. grin

Stick to the thread
It seems you don't know my moniker very well
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
I praised Ibadan to be more beautiful than Onitsha and you are angry. Remember too that Onitsha doesn't have an airport but Ibadan is a host city to one of the most beautiful and busiest airport in the world.
Ibadan airport? Aside Air Peace and Overland, which airlines de go Ibadan.
Even at that, what's the average frequency of flights to Ibadan in a day? I bet you, not more than three from the airlines.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by warlordd(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maazieze:

You do know asaba international airport is right there? It would be uneconomical to just build another airport right across the niger when the distance is that short.

There is no space to accommodate an airport in Onitsha cos the city is completely occupied, hence the airport was sited at Umueri not very far away from Onitsha. Besides Asaba Airport is not more than 15 minutes drive from Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
femisplash:
You are showing drones of the major cities while lizards are sharing mud houses with remote villagers of Anambra. After the war, FG gave to all the 5 SE states every penny of the federal allocation due tn them for the duration of the war. Nigeria gave you lots of money post war.
your ignorance is mind boggling,infact history supposed to be thought so this new generation of Nigerian will know the truth,only $20 pounds was given to any Igbo man or woman that has money in the banks regardless if you are a millionaire and the government immediately sold shares in nationalized companies so the igbos cannot buy shares because they are broke,stop behaving like a village bumpkin and go read there was a country by chinua Achebe to know the truth about Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by femisplash: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
okoroemeka:
your ignorance is mind boggling,infact history supposed to be thought so this new generation of Nigerian will know the truth,only $20 pounds was given to any Igbo man or woman that has money in the banks regardless if you are a millionaire and the government immediately sold shares in nationalized companies so the igbos cannot buy shares because they are broke,stop behaving like a village bumpkin and go read there was a country by chinua Achebe to know the truth about Nigeria.
keep quiet and stop lying about an imaginary £20. Why is that it is only ibos crying about £20 while none of the minorities complained of such money?, did minority tribes not have bank account before the war?.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

If Ibadan or any part of the SW is a village then Igbos and other Nigerians won't be migrating to Ibadan and the SW as if it's the U:S:A or F:rance and as if the SW is using a different currency from the rest of Nigeria.

If SW was a village 60 years even when a lot of the development in 2023 had not happened then Azikiwe won't have been trying to become premier of the SW.

Your own Yoruba traders are trooping to the East to buy goods steady.
Go to the same Onitsha .
Lots of Yoruba agbo sellers are also here .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by otijah(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

It's already here
https://www.nairaland.com/5892355/aerial-coverage-oba-anambra-state
That was 2020. He should come over now bro. Oba is a mega city inside a village

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by YouAreNobody: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
I can’t Ignore him because he is from imo state, I don’t care if he is tinubu’s goat. The fact that he is from the backward useless worthless shithole imo state I will always respond to him

Dude, I'm from Imo and my state isn't backward, useless, worthless or shithole. Why do u guys divide yourselves so? Have you seen any south westerner say same for any state in the sw?

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Tito24: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Which of the Ibadan are you referring to?
yes this IBADAN

Can not be compared to Onitsha village
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Tito24: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Shikini:

The type of classy buildings you see in their remote villages will marvel you. That state is in another class.

Note: I'm not from that state, I'm not even Ibo but my work once took me round the state
I can't blame you since where you come from sef, Onitsha dey like New York
Opinion of people like you is not needed on this issue

Know your place

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses On Enugu - Port Harcourt Express Road / First Beam Launched On Suru Alaba Interchange Into Festac. / Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.