Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) (34233 Views)

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
you are just bereft of truths and fact here. Your clueless ignorance is beyond redemption. In Iwo road axis alone in ibadan, over 15 banks are operating not to talk of other axis and zones in Ibadan. Much banks operates in Ibadan than your Anambra State entirely. A new bank Parallax bank just opened for operation in Ibadan of recent. Infact the parallax bank is one of the leading online banks in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ after they opened in Lagos State, Ibadan City in Oyo Statte is the next location they opened for business. I never read any news that parallax bank has opened in the Unknown gun men city in Onitsha. There are radio stations in Glasgow city abi which city you said you dey. You are just displaying your ignorance here niii. Over 25 radio πŸ“» stations are fully working in Ibadan city not to talk of other zones in Oyo State. Ibadan is the second city that host huge Estates in Nigeria. Ibadan is the largest city that host huge industrial estates in Nigeria. Go to Oluyole industrial estate, you will see things for yourself. Oya argue more. You will shalaye why Onitsha no near Ibadan in infrastrural development and other developments in SOUTHERN region of Nigeria. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha ok.

Mr radio station .

Go and read about the concerntation of banks state by state in Nigeria.
Anambra and Abia no be SW mate.
That Lagos made the list is thanks to non Yorubas

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Meagainstthem: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
I don’t say that they shouldn’t celebrate their Onitsha in peace, I’m only telling them not to compare Ibadan with Onitsha. The difference is very clear here.

Okay,ignore them even if they make any silly comparison,they're looking for attention and I hate seeing my yoruba giving them that attention.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2023
gigabyte13:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Make l just dey laugh
Wertin pass you, no be your mate
You go just dey explain, explain
No evidence....
Well done continue in your illusion
Infact
Onitsha is the most beautiful, developed and advance city in the whole Nigeria right now
Are you satisfied now.
So rest
Do have a blessed week

Hahaha...you look like my mushin adekunle neighbour cheesy

How are you doing my neighbour grin??

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by codemaniacs: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

You don't even know how to argue sensibly.

What's the size of niger state?? Does it mean its more developed than Ibadan too??

Is Nigeria more developed than Israel, dubai etc??

Oyo state is fertile land all round. Has more university educated people than Niger, more farmers e.t.c

It means Niger state has potential to be more developed than Ibadan.

Is:rael is backed by u:s:a.
Dubai is backed by oil with small population of 30,000 to 50,000 indigenes to care for.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by codemaniacs: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, you see it's not about size but what you have ?

Just telling you that being more populous than SE doesn't mean more developed .
Nobody asked your poor people to breed like rats

More populous with more university educated people means more developed.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by EmmyCC: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
All these series of drone shots tooo are in the city of ibadan. Just check series of estate in ibadan, you will see much of these buildings there. Stop comparing city Center in ibadan to Onitsha that the population is near 2 million people living in the city . Check google on drone shots of city Center in ibadan. How many public and private universities including teaching hospitals are in Onitsha compared to ibadan that has more than 1 teaching hospitals not to talk of medical centres in ibadan. Never compare Ibadan in oyo state to Onitsha that’s not a capital city in Anambra State.
Onitsha is mostly for Commerce and trade. If you want to talk about schools and co then Awka and other towns in Anambra will give you that.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2023
Beautiful city of Angels Onitsha
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Envious bitter frustrated fellow, i know the pictures will pain you so much that you will come here crying. I know how you feel right now because of this great city of Onitsha which is the America of ndi Imo state. Owerri is a slum and glorified village that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka. Shameless frustrated bitter vagabond

Abagworo:
These photos are shithole photos like most Nigerian city ugly photos. If the aim is to say Onitsha is developed then it is nonsensical. Even Lagos is rubbish compared with what we should be using as measure of city development.

Pictures: Owerri

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

Oyo state is fertile land all round. Has more university educated people than Niger, more farmers e.t.c

It means Niger state has potential to be more developed than Ibadan.

Is:rael is backed by u:s:a.
Dubai is backed by oil with small population of 30,000 to 50,000 indigenes to care for.

Since according to you oyo is more developed than se because its bigger in size, niger state should be more developed than Ibadan, Nigeria more than dubai,Israel and Singapore since its bigger.

Why are you talking nonsense now??

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2023
WHAT ABOUT DRONE PIX OF STREET URCHINS AT HEAD BRIDGE AND MAIN MAIN MARKET angry
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

More populous with more university educated people means more developed.

Than lagos too??
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by YouAreNobody: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2023
femisplash:
Anambra has no remote villages?.. these Igbos sef, Lol.
lolzzz...guy the day I went to wedding in a remote village in Anambra I was shocked. Their remote villages be like town, only issue is the lack of electricity in some parts though in the village I went to their was streetlights which they said was installed by an indigene of the village

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Stop using envy and frustration to betray your emotions. Owerri is a slum and a glorified village. There’s nothing happening in Owerri except commercial sex hawking. Imo indigenes cannot even live in Owerri because it is a village, they are running to Onitsha, Enugu and PH for greener pasture. Useless fellow go and ask your leaders to develop imo state instead of always coming here with your frustration l. You should be sober because imo is a failed state.

Abagworo:
What will be nice is saving these photos for 5 year comparison of same place in same city. That way people will appreciate the progress made so far and also see room for improvement. Example Ibadan 2020 vs Ibadan 2025. I was doing it for Owerri when Okorocha was Governor because there was rapid change and development in landscape and cityscape even though many didn't appreciate it.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by YouAreNobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
clueless ignorance man, you heard me clearly here. Stop displaying your hatred against the developed City, ibadan in Oyo State.
He just showed you pictures of Ibadan, which hate are you talking about?

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by codemaniacs: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Since according to you oyo is more developed than se because its bigger in size, niger state should be more developed than Ibadan, Nigeria more than dubai,Israel and Singapore since its bigger.

Why are you talking nonsense now??

Oyo is more developed than SE due to the number of university educated graduates they have and the landmass they occupy.

Niger state does not have the number of university educated graduates that both Oyo and se have so it can only be more developed in terms of agriculture and other extractive businesses.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by HajiMT: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Oyo state has more branches as at December 2021

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

Oyo is more developed than SE due to the number of university educated graduates they have and the landmass they occupy.

Niger state does not have the number of university educated graduates that both Oyo and se have so it can only be more developed in terms of agriculture and other extractive businesses.

So that means oyo is more developed than lagos since they have more university graduates and landmass??

Even more developed than Accra Ghana since it also has more universities and bigger in landmass??

Is that not ur logic

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
historic and ancestral structures of ibadan you are posting here. Maybe you are ignorant of history in Yoruba and Ibadan city Center. I’m asking you here, how many radio πŸ“» stations are in Onitsha abi how many radio πŸ“» stations are in Anambra State as a whole? πŸ˜‚ Onitsha wey na refused dumps that you will see to recognise the city. Never compare Ibadan with Onitsha here. They are much different. Ibadan city Center alone host over 30 radio stations not to talk of public and private Tv πŸ“Ί stations too with thousands of staffs working in this stations. Keep deceiving yourself in ignorance. Ibadan alone is the second largest city in Nigeria that hosts countless numbers of Estates 🏑 in Nigeria.

Ibadan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Stop using envy and frustration to betray your emotions. Owerri is a slum and a glorified village. There’s nothing happening in Owerri except commercial sex hawking. Imo indigenes cannot even live in Owerri because it is a village, they are running to Onitsha, Enugu and PH for greener pasture. Useless fellow go and ask your leaders to develop imo state instead of always coming here with your frustration l. You should be sober because imo is a failed state.

So you've turn your frustration to owerri??

If dem bring pictures of owerri now you go run

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by YouAreNobody: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Envious bitter frustrated fellow, i know the pictures will pain you so much that you will come here crying. I know how you feel right now because of this great city of Onitsha which is the America of ndi Imo state. Owerri is a slum and glorified village that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka. Shameless frustrated bitter vagabond

Pictures: Owerri
You're silly for trying to cause division between south eastern states.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2023
YouAreNobody:

lolzzz...guy the day I went to wedding in a remote village in Anambra I was shocked. Their remote villages be like town, only issue is the lack of electricity in some parts though in the village I went to their was streetlights which they said was installed by an indigene of the village

Even roads, their indigenes dey build am too

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by codemaniacs: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

So that means oyo is more developed than lagos since they have more university graduates and landmass??

Even more developed than Accra Ghana since it also has more universities and bigger in landmass??

Is that not ur logic

Yes that is the logic.

Yes Oyo is more developed than Lagos and Accra.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Ediot but you didn’t read the post I quoted, you ignored it to respond to my own. Bring it on and I will show you the real face of Owerri

BossGerald:

So you've turn your frustration to owerri??

If dem bring pictures of owerri now you go run
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

Yes that is the logic.

Yes Oyo is more developed than Lagos and Accra.

Zero sense confirmed

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BabaIbo: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ignorant mind

Radio stations in Anambra State

88.5 – Anambra Broadcasting Service, Awka
88.9 – Brila FM, Onitsha
89.4 – Minaj FM, Obosi
89.7 – City Radio, Onitsha
90.1 – Lumen FM, Uga
90.7 – Anambra Broadcasting Service, Onitsha
91.5 – Blaze FM, Oraifite
91.9 – Authority FM, Nnewi
97.1 - Choice fm, Nnewi
93.3 – Madonna Radio (Madonna University) FM, Okija
93.7 – Wazobia FM, Onitsha
94.1 – Unizik (Nnamdi Azikiwe University) FM, Awka
95.3 – Radio Sapientia FM, Onitsha
97.8 – Moment FM (Federal Polytechnic Oko), Oko
98.3 – Ogene FM, Awka
99.1 – Odenigbo FM, Obosi
101.7 – Omega FM, Umuchu
101.9 – Kpakpando FM, Mbaukwu
102.5 – Purity FM, Awka (FRCN)
103.5 – Gist FM, Ogidi
106.1 – Uniojukwu FM, (Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University), Igbariam
106.5 – Alpha FM, Nnobi
107.1 – Tansian Radio (Tansian University) FM, Umunya
Edit
Rock FM Nigeria, Nnewi
Gospel FM, Awka

Wucked somebody, you don keel that guy with the truth just with this. grin cheesy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2023
You are an ediot for trying to avoid the main person that I quoted who was actually the person trying to cause division between southeast states

YouAreNobody:

You're silly for trying to cause division between south eastern states.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by YouAreNobody: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Even roads, their indigenes dey build am too
aswear, those people dey do well.
I wish my people in Imo state do same too. I went to visit a friend in Amakohia few days ago, their street has beautiful houses everywhere but bad road. You'll see people driving cars worth 30M and driving into houses worth more than 200M but their streets will be nothing to write home about

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Ediot but you didn’t read the post I quoted, you ignored it to respond to my own. Bring it on and I will show you the real face of Owerri

Show us the real face of oshogbo, akure, Abeokuta and ado ekiti?

Or you only have that of owerri??

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by YouAreNobody: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
You are an ediot for trying to avoid the main person that I quoted who was actually the person trying to cause division between southeast states

Agbagworo is a tinubu rat, don't you know him on this forum? You should've ignored him instead of falling for his trap and coming to insult owerri

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Oh now I am yoruba. Keep deceiving. I know the kind of posts I respond to

BossGerald:

Show us the real face of oshogbo, akure, Abeokuta and ado ekiti?

Or you only have that of owerri??
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2023
YouAreNobody:

aswear, those people dey do well.
I wish my people in Imo state do same too. I went to visit a friend in Amakohia few days ago, their street has beautiful houses everywhere but bad road. You'll see people driving cars worth 30M and driving into houses worth more than 200M but their streets will be nothing to write home about

It will end this November...Uzodinma and Apc are curse to imo state.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Oh now I am yoruba. Keep deceiving. I know the kind of posts I respond to

Show us oshogbo oga

You wan deny your ijebu heritage sharp sharp??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / Bridge Collapses On Enugu - Port Harcourt Express Road / First Beam Launched On Suru Alaba Interchange Into Festac.