Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) (34257 Views)

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
BossGerald:
Try and cover nkpor and obosi too...even ogidi is catching up.

Obosi is fast filing up and getting more populated than onitsha.

Idemili in ogbaru too
I'm not done with Onitsha yet after Onitsha I will visit those areas, I covered some part of Ogbunike 2 weeks ago some of the pictures

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by franchasofficia: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
cool
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Enice(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
More from Onitsha
Scam! Where are the refuse dumps on the highway

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bendeco2020: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by femisplash: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
BossGerald:

Which remote village in Anambra state??

Check this remote village out
https://www.nairaland.com/7309415/enugu-agidi-anambra-state
Anambra has no remote villages?.. these Igbos sef, Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga when will you cover obosi and nkpor?

When next you want to cover onitsha, omaba phase 1 and 2 skyline is awesome, Awka Road is beautiful and trans nkisi too...thank you
Awka road, GRA and Trans Nkisi is next then Ogbaru before Obosi and Nkpor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by puremaker7(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
inferiority complex

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Enice:
Scam! Where are the refuse dumps on the highway
Because you choose to be brainwashed by Ignorant minds you can visit and take your own , you can watch the one done by your Yoruba brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtMO3_WaHs?si=RFOObiMeIFFw9xNQ

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by allcomage: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wow wow wow Igbo are very industrious and productive. This is not even state capital and no oil money. There's no place in my niger delta outside state capitals that's comparable inspite of billions of oil money being pumped in. This shows that human resource is far more better than unutilized mineral resources Nigeria misses Igbo midas touch.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Awka road, GRA and Trans Nkisi is next then Ogbaru before Obosi and Nkpor
🤝
You're doing well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by banku: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pretty.

Much nicer than when I was in Onitsha decades ago.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Malroux: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
femisplash:
You must be a kid not to know your history. None of your leaders could ever deny it. You opened your mouth to spew lies thdt you built your region from the scratch, we have challenged all of you to avail us the pictures of places that were bombed during the war yet none could come up with anything.
Oga show us evidence that FG gave the Igbos money or fem.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
femisplash:

Remote village in what sense?? They are still better than ado ekiti

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Nonny95: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
BossGerald:

Remote village in what sense?? They are still better than ado ekiti

Leave that ozuor.

He's comparing Ibadan with Onitsha.

He's a kid.

He can't even compare Okigwe to Ibadan.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonny95:

Leave that ozuor.

He's comparing Ibadan with Onitsha.

He's a kid.

He can't even compare Okigwe to Ibadan.

He forgot that we still get ibadam pictures everywhere grin

Almighty city with no single standard airport, which standard city in this world no get at least one airport

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
femisplash:
My friend stop comparing Onitsha to Ibadan, Onitsha metropolis is far developed than Ibadan, mind you not just Onitsha in Anambra state, Anambra is second most densely populated state after Lagos, only Ibadan that's relatively developed not minding that more than 87% of Ibadan are covered by slums

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
This is what the Igbos built from scratch without federal government help after the civil war ended. But I think Ibadan with federal government help is more beautiful than Onitsha

🤣😂😅 Dey play

From 1982 - 2023 do you know how much Anambra have collected monthly from FAAC? Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Anambra is looking so standard, Igbos are trying. umunne otu obi

At least people from Anambra can breathe now, before the Yorubas suffocate them.

Am available for any of your project, PowerPoint Presentation, etc check my signature and contact me

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by TruthsFM: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Remove flyovers and roundabouts in Ibadan, some towns in Anambra state rivals Ibadan in good housing units.
nope I totally disagree with you here. Maybe you should google ibadan more. Ibadan alone hosts 4 gigantic Universities not to talk of polytechnics and college of education. You don’t know ibadan at all. All these educational institutions has infrastructures on its own. Stop comparing ibadan to Onitsha. Never you do that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by TruthsFM: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

My friend stop comparing Onitsha to Ibadan, Onitsha metropolis is far developed than Ibadan, mind you not just Onitsha in Anambra state, Anambra is second most densely populated state after Lagos, only Ibadan that's relatively developed not minding that more than 87% of Ibadan are covered by slums
Ibadan alone has over 30 private and public radio 📻 companies and you are here comparing Ibadan to Onitsha. You are out of your mind. Never in your life compare ibadan to Onitsha. You can compare Onitsha to Ado-Ekiti, I will agree with you and not ibadan that host over 30 radio 📻 stations with thousands of staffs collecting salaries from these radio 📻 stations. One of the things I love about ibadan is that, ibadan is well arranged and its master plan is highly superb. I will start a thread in ibadan this week and all of you will stop comparing ibadan to modernised Onitsha village. Besides how many population are in Onitsha. Onitsha is never a densely populated city but only lucky to have factories in Anambra State. Ekiti State even has an airport now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Ibadan alone has over 30 private and public radio 📻 companies and you are here comparing Ibadan to Onitsha. You are out of your mind. Never in your life compare ibadan to Onitsha. You can compare Onitsha to Ado-Ekiti, I will agree with you and not ibadan that host over 30 radio 📻 stations with thousands of staffs collecting salaries from these radio 📻 stations. One of the things I love about ibadan is that, ibadan is well arranged and its master plan is highly superb. I will start a thread in ibadan this week and all of you will stop comparing ibadan to modernised Onitsha village. Besides how many population are in Onitsha. Onitsha is never a densely populated city but only lucky to have factories in Anambra State. Ekiti State even has an airport now.

Which of the Ibadan are you referring to?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Bro, these are some of awka pictures I love so much,, the greenery is outta this world and i got it from you

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Jennieee4(f): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Cute

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by TruthsFM: 4:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Which of the Ibadan are you referring to?
clueless ignorance man, you heard me clearly here. Stop displaying your hatred against the developed City, ibadan in Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 4:53am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
All these series of drone shots tooo are in the city of ibadan. Just check series of estate in ibadan, you will see much of these buildings there. Stop comparing city Center in ibadan to Onitsha that the population is near 2 million people living in the city . Check google on drone shots of city Center in ibadan. How many public and private universities including teaching hospitals are in Onitsha compared to ibadan that has more than 1 teaching hospitals not to talk of medical centres in ibadan. Never compare Ibadan in oyo state to Onitsha that’s not a capital city in Anambra State.
Ibadan was a regional capital now a state capital for over 60 years
Have unique institutions, federal government institutions

Onitsha has zero, built by the igbo man alone

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by truthhurtsnaira: 4:58am On Sep 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Ibadan was a regional capital now a state capital for over 60 years
Have unique institutions, federal government institutions

Onitsha has zero, built by the igbo man alone

The Easterners are a go ahead people…. That is why BENDEL, Middle Belt, and “South SOuth” supported Obi…

Instead of these demons to articulate what their Oga stands for on issues they are using their last energy to try to divide the proper people with proper upbringing….. It somewhat worked in 1967 but ain’t working today LOL

Even the British don tire for them.

I pity the progressive folks from the SW. Dem know say their people are wicked pass…

But it shall be well because dem go also do revolution to sanitize their once great land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Jcoleworld911:
Bro, these are some of awka pictures I love so much,, the greenery is outta this world and i got it from you
Udo

Awka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Typing: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2023
Onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Typing:
Onitsha

Rasheed olayini🤭, have you finished the stolen rice you and your sisters rooted last week?🫤

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by henidord3: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2023
One thing I like about you it's the way u sell Anambra to the world at large u other states should copy from you to

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2023
More

7 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2023
More from Anambra state

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos) / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan / My First Snow Experience In The UK ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.