Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) (34242 Views)

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by maintenant: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2023
femisplash:
You are showing drones of the major cities while lizards are sharing mud houses with remote villagers of Anambra. After the war, FG gave to all the 5 SE states every penny of the federal allocation due tn them for the duration of the war. Nigeria gave you lots of money post war.
You delusions are legendary...

The people you love to hate are making astronomical strides while hatred and defeatist bigotry are progressively eating away your life...

If you muster the cojones to visit Onitsha and see things for yourself, you might actually faint from the shock.

We are just laughing at you...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by gigabyte13: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Good see as Onitsha
Be like AMELIKA
But the indigenes preferred Lagos.
The number of people in and around Onitsha no half the population in Lagos.
Lagos wey Dem say dirty pass dustbin
Make una dey play....
Even Obiano sef no fit stay
Baba run back to AMELIKA
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by prophetfire: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
I praised Ibadan to be more beautiful than Onitsha and you are angry. Remember too that Onitsha doesn't have an airport but Ibadan is a host city to one of the most beautiful and busiest airport in the world.
. Onitsha doesn't have brown roof houses but Ibadan is a theatre of brown roofs. grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by wallaze(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2023
femisplash:
You are showing drones of the major cities while lizards are sharing mud houses with remote villagers of Anambra. After the war, FG gave to all the 5 SE states every penny of the federal allocation due tn them for the duration of the war. Nigeria gave you lots of money post war.

Emancipate ur self from this mental slavery pls
People like you need to leave ur immediate environment ND travel out to see how places looks .

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by spiSeyi: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2023
I thought there were no brown roofs in the land of billionaires grin

1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2023
What will be nice is saving these photos for 5 year comparison of same place in same city. That way people will appreciate the progress made so far and also see room for improvement. Example Ibadan 2020 vs Ibadan 2025. I was doing it for Owerri when Okorocha was Governor because there was rapid change and development in landscape and cityscape even though many didn't appreciate it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by TruthsFM: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

No evidence
Keep explaining, you go tired🤭
not need to argue with you here now. Type it on google on number of radio stations in ibadan alone. Google will bring the results to you and you will read it well ok. Splash fm 📻 have 2 , fresh fm has 3 . All of them are sited in ibadan alone. Let me stop there. Na only 5 radio stations that’s in Onitsha now. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha ok. The difference is clear. Never compare Ibadan to any city in all the 5 States in the South East. The difference is highly clear. Ibadan city Center beat them all. The beauty part of ibadan is that cost of living is very cheap and not that cost if you are a disciplined type. Ibadan is one of the best place to lived in.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Today being my free day I decided to visit few areas in commercial and industrial city of the east
These are raw pictures nothing like editing to polish the pictures
good to see! As a 'pro', just as you have time to watermark the images, it is important to polish or retouch photos before you send them out for public consumption.

And why is your horizon skewed, like you are shooting handheld? What type of drone is that... doesn't it have a gimbal/horizon balancing mechanism?
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
All these series of drone shots tooo are in the city of ibadan. Just check series of estate in ibadan, you will see much of these buildings there. Stop comparing city Center in ibadan to Onitsha that the population is near 2 million people living in the city . Check google on drone shots of city Center in ibadan. How many public and private universities including teaching hospitals are in Onitsha compared to ibadan that has more than 1 teaching hospitals not to talk of medical centres in ibadan. Never compare Ibadan in oyo state to Onitsha that’s not a capital city in Anambra State.

Onitsha has far more economical activity than Ibadan. Far more industries. Biggest market in West Africa. Far better estates and buildings. How many red roofs and dilapidated houses can you count?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Chasito(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2023
Onitsha, the city I fear most grin
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Today being my free day I decided to visit few areas in commercial and industrial city of the east
These are raw pictures nothing like editing to polish the pictures
, is that you. It's been long cus I no longer see your moniker again.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
I praised Ibadan to be more beautiful than Onitsha and you are angry. Remember too that Onitsha doesn't have an airport but Ibadan is a host city to one of the most beautiful and busiest airport in the world.

Ibadan airport that is like ghost town. I like how you are comparing a capital city of decades to a non capital city, shows how Yorubaland sucks. The universities and airports in Anambra are scattered in other parts of the state, they don't have to be in Onitsha due to population pressure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by MRMRMR: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
More

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more interesting update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE03_twg1Y4?si=ElmAFqWc_F92HDWC
U guys should stop this propaganda, shooting just one spot or building . Someone can also shoot one spot in war ravaged somalia and propagate it as development.
Any form of development in any part of Nigeria is welcome,
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by GorillaApp(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
All these series of drone shots tooo are in the city of ibadan. Just check series of estate in ibadan, you will see much of these buildings there. Stop comparing city Center in ibadan to Onitsha that the population is near 2 million people living in the city . Check google on drone shots of city Center in ibadan. How many public and private universities including teaching hospitals are in Onitsha compared to ibadan that has more than 1 teaching hospitals not to talk of medical centres in ibadan. Never compare Ibadan in oyo state to Onitsha that’s not a capital city in Anambra State.
And where did op mention a comparison between Ibadan and Onitsha? Why Una dey always get this kind thinking sef

Op nice job. Onitsha is looking better and better by the day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by maintenant: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
you will explain tired here, the same Ogun State government is working on cargo Airport in Iperu Remo . Ekiti State now has a cargo airport in Ado-Ekiti the State capital. Argue more and still be burst of your lies and propaganda . It’s only Osun State in Yoruba land that doesn’t have a Airport. Oya tell me how many radio 📻 companies are in Onitsha? Just stop your joke ok. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha.
Why must you be disgracing yourself here?

What a dumb way to defend a city!

7 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Chasito(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
nope I totally disagree with you here. Maybe you should google ibadan more. Ibadan alone hosts 4 gigantic Universities not to talk of polytechnics and college of education. You don’t know ibadan at all. All these educational institutions has infrastructures on its own. Stop comparing ibadan to Onitsha. Never you do that.
why do you people like deviating from the thread, he is celebrating his state, and you brought up Ibadan , why don't you create ur own thread..

Trouble maker..smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2023
femisplash:
You must be a kid not to know your history. None of your leaders could ever deny it. You opened your mouth to spew lies thdt you built your region from the scratch, we have challenged all of you to avail us the pictures of places that were bombed during the war yet none could come up with anything.

Prove it nahhhhh
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BobbieZion(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2023
allcomage:
Wow wow wow Igbo are very industrious and productive. This is not even state capital and no oil money. There's no place in my niger delta outside state capitals that's comparable inspite of billions of oil money being pumped in. This shows that human resource is far more better than unutilized mineral resources Nigeria misses Igbo midas touch.

I love your honesty.
You are right.

The fact that Nigeria is not industrialized, to a large extent is because power has been rotating btw Northwest and Southwest West.
You don't expect any better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by donbenie(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Except that these are not Estates..
Estates are practically nonexistent in Onitsha..
What you have are Streets,row and rows of Streets..

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Albie(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
lol 😂 You have now moved from Onitsha to other towns in Anambra State. Now Onitsha we dey talk about now. Stop digressing joor. Countless numbers of detergents companies are sighted in ibadan not to talk of children drugs, wears, cloths and other children things . Ibadan host most companies except chevron and shell companies. Waw detergents, Ariel and other detergents companies are in ibadan. Dey play comparing Ibadan to Onitsha. You know nothing when we talk about well structured and organised companies and factories in Ibadan. Gigantic Malls alone in ibadan is more than 10 not to talk of pharmaceutical companies and its products. Stop comparing Ibadan with Onitsha.
That picture he dropped is from ONITSHA industrial layout near head bridge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
nope I totally disagree with you here. Maybe you should google ibadan more. Ibadan alone hosts 4 gigantic Universities not to talk of polytechnics and college of education. You don’t know ibadan at all. All these educational institutions has infrastructures on its own. Stop comparing ibadan to Onitsha. Never you do that.

Oga , Anambra universities aren't in Onitsha cos Onitsha is already densely populated.
It serves as an industrial and commercial city. Receives daily visitors from all over West Africa. It even has a metallurgical university and you still want it to have four universities?
Awka and other Anambra localities host the universities. Onitsha is far more developed than Ibadan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2023
naturefellow:
good to see! As a 'pro', just as you have time to watermark the images, it is important to polish or retouch photos before you send them out for consumption.

And why is your horizon skewed, like you are shooting handheld? What type of drone is that?
I only watermarked the pictures no editing at all, if you are pro you will know
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Ibadan alone has over 30 private and public radio 📻 companies and you are here comparing Ibadan to Onitsha. You are out of your mind. Never in your life compare ibadan to Onitsha. You can compare Onitsha to Ado-Ekiti, I will agree with you and not ibadan that host over 30 radio 📻 stations with thousands of staffs collecting salaries from these radio 📻 stations. One of the things I love about ibadan is that, ibadan is well arranged and its master plan is highly superb. I will start a thread in ibadan this week and all of you will stop comparing ibadan to modernised Onitsha village. Besides how many population are in Onitsha. Onitsha is never a densely populated city but only lucky to have factories in Anambra State. Ekiti State even has an airport now.

Radio station ?
How many are in Onitsha? You don't know?

Ma radio station dem dey even use know development? How many radio stations are in Glasgow where I stay? E be like say your head dey touch.

What is radio station compared to the biggest markets in West Africa and the heavily industrialised city? Onitsha has far more banks and cash deposits than Ibadan will ever have in 200 years. Ibadan wey be 87 percent dilapidated houses and eyesore buildings. Compare your Ibadan to ekiti and leave Igboland out of it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Corn247: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:

Olodo oyo state is more developed than the whole of SE.
Th development in Ibadan is atleast x10 of anambra as whole. Your delusions wont change anything
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by donbenie(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2023
spiSeyi:
I thought there were no brown roofs in the land of billionaires grin
Where are the brown roofs in the picture you posted?
Compare it to those in Ibadan..😂
👇🏾

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

, is that you. It's been long cus I no longer see your moniker again.
They banned my moniker
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by donbenie(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2023
femisplash:
Anambra villages have more beautiful Houses than your brown roofs villages would ever dreamt of in your wildest dreams..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Corn247:

Olodo oyo state is more developed than the whole of SE.
Th development in Ibadan is atleast x10 of anambra as whole. Your delusions wont change anything
Ignorant mind Oyo is just like Niger state which is bigger than Southwest but the fact remain Anambra is densely populated and more developed only Ibadan is the city in Oyo

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by codemaniacs: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Radio station ?
How many are in Onitsha? You don't know?

Ma radio station dem dey even use know development? How many radio stations are in Glasgow where I stay? E be like say your head dey touch.

What is radio station compared to the biggest markets in West Africa and the heavily industrialised city? Onitsha has far more banks and cash deposits than Ibadan will ever have in 200 years. Ibadan wey be 87 percent dilapidated houses and eyesore buildings. Compare your Ibadan to ekiti and leave Igboland out of it

You and Bestmanfornow are not serious..

do not compare Oyo and Anambra again.

Oyo state is far bigger and better than Anambra due to it's size.

Even TruthsFM is m:ad for putting Anambra and Oyo in the same sentence.

Oyo state is more developed than Lagos State but you won't notice it due to the size of Oyo.

Oyo State is 28,454km

Anambra is 4,844km
Enugu is 7161km
Imo is 5530km
Abia is 6320km
Ebonyi is 6400

4844 + 7161 + 5530 + 6320 + 6400 = 30255km

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I only watermarked the pictures no editing at all, if you are pro you will know
you missed the points
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by abobote: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2023
All these competitive threads only bred tribal bashing
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by simfrost90210: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
Onitsha should try and upgrade to the level of Ibadan first before anything. See goats and sheeps boarding flight to Dubai from busy Ibadan airport. Something that doesn't happen in Onitsha.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
May GOD forgive you ooo, Chai wahala!
Nna, you're very vocally and brutally wicked!

Maka Chi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / Bridge Collapses On Enugu - Port Harcourt Express Road / First Beam Launched On Suru Alaba Interchange Into Festac.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.