Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites (33035 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by simplesearch: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Then they all end up in hell thereafter. So what exactly is the need?

Revelation 21:8 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
UnfairLife7:
is it all the whole youths that are taking drugs? Is your president Tinubu not taking drugs? Or you think some of those lawmakers aren't into drugs?

Egbon no dey fall my hand na grin
Bring prove of where the president is taking drugs ... I will show too much where youths dey fall inside gutter after effects of the nonsense...
Just go use your own account with you real info talk this somewhere else ... you will explain tire for court...
Our president... please correct that ... if he is not your president then you are not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
alphaconde:

who de import the drugs come?

Tell me, I will like to know ... cus there are too many proves here on nairaland those people that does it most of the times... oniyeye...alakori
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by EyenIbibio1: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yoruba and title sha
The wife see money bleach
Arówóbóra
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Kog45(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alhaji Wasiu and Isese title and some bastard Dey caused commotion in Ilorin….to separate religion from one culture is very hard,no wonder it’s weekly you see sensational report on Alfas caught with human parts…..
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by UnfairLife7(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Bring prove of where the president is taking drugs ... I will show too much where youths dey fall inside gutter after effects of the nonsense...
Just go use your own account with you real info talk this somewhere else ... you will explain tire for court...
Our president... please correct that ... if he is not your president then you are not a Nigerian
Egbon only the way your president dey talk you should know he's into drugs. He looks so frail. Many of your lawmakers are into drugs and same sex stuff.

I know some of our youths are into drugs too but not all so don't categorise every youths please.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by UnfairLife7(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Tell me, I will like to know ... cus there are too many proves here on nairaland those people that does it most of the times... oniyeye...alakori
Egbon no dey defend your leaders like this. These people does dirty things behind the scene o. You can't become a LG chairmen without stain o.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Your president is a drug lord so he does even more than take drugs. He has destroyed lives.

Before you start asking stwpid questions just know that a bag man for a drug cartel is part of the cartel and once you are part of a cartel, you always most likely remain one till death.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Egbon no dey defend your leaders like this. These people does dirty things behind the scene o. You can't become a LG chairmen without stain o.
So you are the saint?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by dododawa1: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Life goes on
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Egbon only the way your president dey talk you should know he's into drugs. He looks so frail. Many of your lawmakers are into drugs and same sex stuff.

I know some of our youths are into drugs too but not all so don't categorise every youths please.
Small child... talk of what you have proves off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by UnfairLife7(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So you are the saint?
Yes i am. At least i don't take drugs, steal nor commit adultery. I have good records in my Alma mater and place of work. I am absolutely saint to where your leaders stand.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by UnfairLife7(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Small child... talk of what you have proves off
the proof is glaring egbon. See Tinubu and his other age group na. He looks older than his age and frail. Look at his teeth. Look at his lips. Your president dey take correct drugs egbon

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by juman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sikiru ayinde barrister loved Wasiu so much but Wasiu never like him.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by juman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Barrister and kollington allowed other fuji musicians to rise. Both could have stunted their growth or kill them.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by anthonioo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
His 1st son is roaming the streets of ago palace way mad. His name is jide, he was selling drugs and later ran mad last time I was in Nigeria I saw that he was mad really felt for him. He is the 1 dat has his talent by singing but madness don carry am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The life of King Ayinde Marshall, right from his Talazo fuji days, offers real life inspiration that if you "seeest thou a man who is diligent in his job, he will stand before Kings" . He is extremely talented, diligent in his work and remained relevant till date. In fact, he still released a complete album " Timeless" recently despite being on heavy Presidential campaign trail, his role as a High Chief in Ijebu Ode and Maiyegun of Yorubaland . Wow!

Lazy youth really do not have any excuse if you read about the life of the kinds like K1.

He was raised in Isale Eko and so much integrated that his song that praised each area still remains like an Isale Eko anthem till date and today, he is stepping into the shoes of the late Legendary Chief Subomi Balogun who is widely regarded to be the pioneer of investment banking in Nigeria.

Late Pa Subomi Balogun will be so proud to have a successor like K1.
Congrats to K1 and his wife. Oye a mori o. I am not sure the Ogbeni Oja title held by late High Chief Bayo Kuku has been filled by a successor. Check my signature for free stuffs!

One cannot imagine the number of skulls that will be mined because of this secluded lol

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by countryman13: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Zupay:
And some are foaming on twitter over his mix of Islam and traditional religion......abeg get money and connection for this life, e get why. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Their problems!
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by alphaconde(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

theres a man whos a president somewhere in africa its been reported that he had drug deals before he was president
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Thereishel: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Occultic man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
alphaconde:

theres a man whos a president somewhere in africa its been reported that he had drug deals before he was president
Okay
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
UnfairLife7:
the proof is glaring egbon. See Tinubu and his other age group na. He looks older than his age and frail. Look at his teeth. Look at his lips. Your president dey take correct drugs egbon
Stop seeing edited pictures...
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Yes i am. At least i don't take drugs, steal nor commit adultery. I have good records in my Alma mater and place of work. I am absolutely saint to where your leaders stand.
Omo Jesu ... pele ooo... on nairaland we dey see billionaires wey no get investments .. girl with countless body counts claiming virgin or lady with good virtues... now you own na saint ... okay ooo
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Toks2008:

Your president is a drug lord so he does even more than take drugs. He has destroyed lives.

Before you start asking stwpid questions just know that a bag man for a drug cartel is part of the cartel and once you are part of a cartel, you always most likely remain one till death.
Just go drag am na .. with proves ... cus you will rot in jail ooo.... it's only nairaland many of you get mouth... since you have proves then go ahead , bring him down... I don't support rubbish too... but if you don't have prove ... you will die before him ooo

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Amalekki: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
When they pick you up to defend your illiterate allegations now some jobless people will start some useless hashtags online cheesy

UnfairLife7:

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by quadraheem(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Seclusion as what?
Is the chieftancy title given to him a king ni?
Did late Subomi Balogun also undergo all these?

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Omini247: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Are they singing the same genre?

Idiotic comparison......Fuji music is mainly an improvise style of music. So anything is acceptable.

You be mumu I know say you go love noise well well. Aseh they are not singing the same type of music I hear you. Oloshi baale
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by UnfairLife7(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amalekki:
When they pick you up to defend your illiterate allegations now some jobless people will start some useless hashtags online cheesy

it is glaring even to the blind. Your president dey chop better drugs. His looks tells it all.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
OPONU there has always been rot in far past, eleribu go and listen to Fela's music since 1970s, rot is not an excuse for being lazy and criminals forming woke youth nowadays on social media and short cut to wealth and laziness is this Generation problem, very satanic drug addicted youth/generation.
alphaconde:

our youths are not lazy,

the problems the youths are facing now is the rot this ur celebrated generation started
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Toks2008(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Just go drag am na .. with proves ... cus you will rot in jail ooo.... it's only nairaland many of you get mouth... since you have proves then go ahead , bring him down... I don't support rubbish too... but if you don't have prove ... you will die before him ooo

No worries, wait for the FBI files.

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Sleekfingers: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Omini247:

You be mumu I know say you go love noise well well. Aseh they are not singing the same type of music I hear you. Oloshi baale

Olofo oshi. ..who is comparing Fuji and JuJu singer........olodo rapata
I don't listen to Fuji. But genre is not a push over.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Toks2008:

No worries, wait for the FBI files.
Lolzzzz!
Like he won't win primary ,
Like he won't president,
Like he won't be sworn in ,
Then court , now FBI... witchery is all this....
After FBI una go face God to kill am ... lolzzzz
This picture you sent ... no dem say dem say ... no prove and you dey beat chest with this... Omo nawa ooo ... go check yourself ooo .. you no normal again ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) / This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.