Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites (33036 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by eepeepook: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Because it's not about Politicians or your own but our own Culture.
Sorry o,face front!
We love it!
Live it for the Ijebus !
God bless Nigeria.
Yoruba news for Yoruba people. Nairaland should start signifying it in the titles so I’ll know to avoid such threads. Mscheew.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
As much as we are happy and love to felicitate his new achievement, please, what is really wrong with us as a people? When does becoming an Olori Om'oba become a ritualistic process? If you want to join any cult group, join it secretly and stop this unwholesome display of heresy.

Many of us are also princes and princesses in our own places. We know how it goes. My grandmother, while she was alive, was the Olori Om'oba Obinrin of Oyo Empire. She didn't perpetrate all these idolatrous trash before becoming an Olori Om'oba Obinrin.

Where did he get his own process? We were so happy, at inception, when he announced that he had been honoured as the Olori Om'oba Akile. I was even one of those who announced it on my Facebook wall. How everything is now turning out to be like a cult horor film is what we can't decipher.

Kilode? Iru iranu wo ni eleyi? Olori Om'oba is just an honorary title. There's nothing ritualistic there. It is just a ploy to honour one of the illustrious sons or daughters of a kingdom. That's the practice everywhere, including Yorubaland.

Up till today, the Alowolodu Royal Family in Oyo still has a Magaji, who, invariably, is the Olori Om'oba of Oyo Empire. He ascended that lofty height without any cacophony of idolatrous initiation. There's nothing ritualistic there, for heaven's sake! E ma ba'ye yi je nitori Olohun! Ipebi Olojo Meje bii ti bawo? Fun Olori Om'oba? Babanla iro ni!

Therefore, the Olori Om'oba Akile should not complicate matters for those who will succeed him. Before we know it, people will turn it to an idolatrous process. He should remember that he will leave, one day, just like Otunba Subomi Balogun, his predecessor left. Kilodeeeeeeee! 😡

Adejare Ibrahim

Copied

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Myer(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
LillyandDaisy:
Omoluabi!

This reminds me of his song, I don't remember the title, "iya mi baba won bi mi da. emi gangan mo tun tun rabi, loruko mi se njakin."

3 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Hintme: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
K1 De Ultimate completes 7-day seclusion rites

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/24/k1-de-ultimate-completes-7-day-seclusion-rites/ Big congratulations to KWAM1. Olori omo Oba is a very big Chieftaincy title. Good replacement for Late Otunba Subomi Balogun.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Hintme: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
LyfeJennings:

No be lie U lie
I strongly feel they are preparing him for the role of Awujale
There is a reason for this Olori Omo Oba
Are you OK? Is he from royal family or you think anybody can just become a king?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by LillyandDaisy: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Myer:

This reminds me of his song, I don't remember the title, "iya mi baba won bi mi da. emi gangan mo tun tun rabi, loruko mi se njakin."
Yes, my Granpa favorite track, anytime he want to advise us

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by LyfeJennings(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hintme:
Are you OK? Is he from royal family or you think anybody can just become a king?

To start with,
That question should be directed to the people at home. I mean the people who are older or my age mate in your house.
Secondly,
YES, HE IS FROM A ROYAL FAMILY.
OJUSHAGBOLA IS ONE OF THE RULING HOUSES IN IJEBU
The politics behind the king making is that a sitting governor can choose a King so long U are from any of the ruling houses. If. Candidate finds favour amongst the political class, he would be chosen

Finally,
U are very stewpid. If they didn't teach U at home, I would either online or real life. Eranko jati jati. May your younger ones and your biological kids disrespect U in every manner U can imagine.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by FreeStuffsNG: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
smiley Congrats to him.

Some people will claim their musicians started Fuji Music.
cheesy
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Toks2008(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz!
Like he won't win primary ,
Like he won't president,
Like he won't be sworn in ,
Then court , now FBI... witchery is all this....
After FBI una go face God to kill am ... lolzzzz
This picture you sent ... no dem say dem say ... no prove and you dey beat chest with this... Omo nawa ooo ... go check yourself ooo .. you no normal again ooo

Oh my bad.

I totally forgot you are Tinubu's supporter.

Nobody supports Tinubu and still sounds normal.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by Fearyourcreator: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Toks2008:

Oh my bad.

I totally forgot you are Tinubu's supporter.

Nobody supports Tinubu and still sounds normal.
Pele ti e ... you kept putting out stuffs you don't know cus of unnecessary hate for one man ...

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by AfonjaConehead: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Eku orire,o..but shugbon,be very wary and watch carefully for your heads and skulls..

Btw,hypo go wipe,oooo grin
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by FreeStuffsNG: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2023
LyfeJennings:

To start with,
That question should be directed to the people at home. I mean the people who are older or my age mate in your house.
Secondly,
YES, HE IS FROM A ROYAL FAMILY.
OJUSHAGBOLA IS ONE OF THE RULING HOUSES IN IJEBU
The politics behind the king making is that a sitting governor can choose a King so long U are from any of the ruling houses. If. Candidate finds favour amongst the political class, he would be chosen

Finally,
U are very stewpid. If they didn't teach U at home, I would either online or real life. Eranko jati jati. May your younger ones and your biological kids disrespect U in every manner U can imagine.
At bolded is not straight like that o sir.

Some Governor-appointed Oba gets reversed in court even years after the Governor leaves office and sometimes there's outright anarchy that may even cause the appointee not to function.

The best thing is to be the choice of the majority of the King makers and your royal family. Governor's endorsement will just be an icing on the cake.

In a place like Ibadan, the Governor can't even choose the Oba. That was what happened during the time of Late Gov. Ajimobi, he was at loggerheads with the Olubadan but there was nothing he could do.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by LyfeJennings(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

At bolded is not straight like that o sir.

Some Governor-appointed Oba gets reversed in court even years after the Governor leaves office and sometimes there's outright anarchy that may even cause the appointee not to function.

The best thing is to be the choice of the majority of the King makers and your royal family. Governor's endorsement will just be an icing on the cake.

In a place like Ibadan, the Governor can't even choose the Oba. That was what happened during the time of Late Gov. Ajimobi, he was at loggerheads with the Olubadan but there was nothing he could do.

I quite agree with U but the truth is a governor has the supreme power to choose or impose anyone from the Ruling Houses as King, as evident in the case of Lagos, Ogbomosho, even in the far North like Kano, the both Emir were the governor's favorite. The case of Ibadan is quite different because of the process, the Olubadan must have been the Ekerin of Ibadan, who is next is line to the throne, it's a long age tradition which cannot be eradicated just like that.
U must agree that politicians play a very huge role in the selection as it is evident in most cases. Ibadan is just a one off

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by AceRoyal: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2023
LyfeJennings:

The whole thing didnt start now
It was a grand plan that started over a decade ago and they perfected it by first moving him to build that mansion in Ijebu
Then, they made him do all sorts
Apart from being an Oluwo of his iledi in ROF (Reformed Ogboni Fratenity)
He is also highly revered in some spiritual circles
Can we chat on whatsapp on
Re: K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites by LyfeJennings(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2023
AceRoyal:

Can we chat on whatsapp on

Why?
We can chat on a dead thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Campaign Poster For Oyo House Of Assembly (Photos) / I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.