Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,731 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country (33431 Views)

Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Mozegee: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The problems are his names and the part of Nigeria he hails from. The Nigerian Passport isn't the problem. Deal with it.
ode like you will not understand until you leave this country with that green passport. You think everything is pPolitics and tribalism. You country has bo worth to other countries
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by otipoju(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:
Absolute nonsense. If you have a US passport to a visa free country why would you present a Nigerian passport with it?

These Obidients and their childish lies.

It is either you lack comprehension skills...or you are deliberately ignorant.

Writer never said he had a US passport abi you don't know the difference between a passport and a residence permit?
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by spiSeyi: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jackson619007:
This isn't cool, Nigeria is having bad name everywhere.
Courtesy of the developers from the yeast land of billionaire grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by TemplarLandry: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
I've never encountered such throughout my entry/ exit via JFK.
Eriokanmi:
Despite being a regular visitor to US, they've subjected me to secondary inspection several times. Good leadership begets respects. I no dey vex cos I know why. They'd later say, thanks and welcome and give me back my passport. Ordinary kenyan would be let go. Oloun a ko wa yo. This has always been the case, starting from buhari administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Lordsonn: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The problems are his names and the part of Nigeria he hails from. The Nigerian Passport isn't the problem. Deal with it.
He is Yoruba. Stop posting nansens
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Mozegee: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
You don't even read before writing rubbish. Did he tell you he has a us passport. He said he is a US perminet resident which is different from having a US passport.
ElSudani:
Absolute nonsense. If you have a US passport to a visa free country why would you present a Nigerian passport with it?

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Snowmusic: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
You are a man of double standard.

Nigeria visa free eligible countries has nothing to do with your green card and green card does not allow you to travel to any country without visa.

These are two separate issue. Yes, we all know Nigeria passport does not have much value at the international or global level and this is not about Tinubu in any way.... We have been suffering that since the day of John the Baptist sir.

Even with your permanent status in USA , you still need visa to enter Canada which is your land locked/nearest country.

Don't mislead us here!
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by godwon01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
This post is not relevant. This issue of discrimating on Nigeria passport is not a problem of today. Why are you presenting it as if it was Tinubu that created it. The author is a biggot tribal man.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by deyplay: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

US green card(PR) not US passport.You still have to travel with your green passport as you are not yet carrier of blue passport. Read well before educating.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Padipadi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Seems you want to be unfortunate?
Which one is part of Nigeria he came from. Chickens like you don't scream Hausa Fulanis again but it's now Yorubas. Ori e buru ni?
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Eriokanmi: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I've never encountered such throughout my entry/ exit via JFK.
I've encountered it in 2016 in same JFK, same as DC. The DC's experience was during my second visit, in same year. Meanwhile, I've been entering US since 2004, even schooled there
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Ballo1292(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Pls could someone help me with 2k

To and work please and stop constiting nuisance on the platform.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
optimusprime2:

Based on your reply, I guess we can boldly conclude the following about you;
1. You didn’t read the post
2. You didn’t bother to read the post
3. You didn’t understand what you read
4. You lack reading skills or you just can't read

grin grin grin
You took your GMAT too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by VULCAN(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
And the immigration officer confided this to you?

Jackass who has never travelled!

Nigerian passport holders are treated as second class citizens at immigration in most Nations.

Common SA grills Nigerian passport holders like suya.

Namibia will hold you for an hour asking questions.

You would have known this if you were a traveller.

TemplarLandry:
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by bionixs: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

does permanent residency make you a citizen ? Abi you inherited same shamelessness ?
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by VULCAN(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Functional Illiterate that cannot read and comprehend.

She has a green card.

Not a US passport.

If you were more exposed you would have known the difference

ElSudani:

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by themanderon: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
We need a national rebirth but the criminals in power will never let such happen. A country where a drug Baron is president and a man cought on tape stuffing.hard currency in his cloth is the party chairman of the ruling party yet we want to world to take us seriously.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by deji17: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
These Obi.diots are just acting up now. Thinking they can use emotional blackmail to win election. It will not happen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by bionixs: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You've never seen the four walls of the airport before and you're here capping what you have no idea how it works.

don’t mind the street rodent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by sonofElElyon: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

OLA MI LEKAN @Onlineguru_

You are stupid for not telling her off for insulting your country
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by VULCAN(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
You are quite sure.

Who are you?

What is the value of your being sure in this matter?

What are your travel credentials?

You are even too mentally lazy to even use Google.

Reading your statement it's very clear you have never travelled.

You sound like an APC member

Burob:
No more visa free entry for American passport holders in the European Union as from January 2024.

I am quite sure by now, that those privileges have been withdrawn from green card holders.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Hehehe true, how would I know? It is a blatant lie that you will present the passport in which you require a visa when you have another that is visa free.
Let's assume you did this by mistake, the immigration officer will still go by the one on which visa is not required.
Obidients and their oga are the worst liars in Africa.

You know nothing, just shut up abeg, no vess, a permanent resident of any country outside Nigeria still have to use a Nigerian passport, until he or she has the other country passport.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Fireboy02: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
20 gmails for 2k
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by quickee: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

US Permanent Resident Card is different from a US Passport. I doubt if you have a Nigerian International Passport, and you are here denying someone’s story.
It’s a difficult job to defend a drug dealer. It makes you stupendously foolish and empty. 50 Naira per post generations.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by SolarEdge: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
APC supporters, una go see shege walahi
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Entanglement: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

OLA MI LEKAN @Onlineguru_
when you have names like chiku emeka, chinuzu.
Chukura, chijoke, those countries will be afraid to accommodate you because them know you always bring candy to their countries undecided
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Raskimonojendor: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Anything to wail about grin

This one just cooked up nonsense from the comfort of his home and Obidients started sharing the misinformation. He couldn't even tell us the name of the so called country.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by clinician2x: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
God grant me success in my US passport pursuit. Burning this nigerian passport will make me very fulfilled. My kids will not know anything about Nigeria
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You know nothing, just shut up abeg, no vess, a permanent resident of any country outside Nigeria still have to use a Nigerian passport, until he or she has the other country passport.

Oga who knows everything. Where did I say you no longer need a Nigerian passport with a permanent resident permit?
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
shinealight:

Arrant nonsense! You’ve been in the sh!t-hole since you were born ….your fate is sealed forever. You sealed it all by yourself!cool cool
back at you son of a nobo*dy
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Curious346: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
dumb head .. no more songs to dedicate ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by int0x80(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
When we talk, they will say that we are wailing

A man fingered in drug business is your president and you expect the world to take you serious .

Truth is, Nigerians are seen as unserious people all around the world right about now .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Man Crushed To Death By Dangote Truck (Graphic Photos) / Air Peace, Arik Air Increase Base Fare For Economy Flights To N50,000 / Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.