Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

300 Word Summary Of A Toxic Relationship In A Toxic Country On A Toxic Platform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 300 Word Summary Of A Toxic Relationship In A Toxic Country On A Toxic Platform (174 Views)

Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

300 Word Summary Of A Toxic Relationship In A Toxic Country On A Toxic Platform by eyizlive(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mohbad is dead...End Sars is long over...Peter Obi lost the election...What else doesn't particularly concern you that you've been raging over since 2020? And all because you won't admit to yourself that you're too weak or too lazy to mind and handle your own business.

Alright this is all me since 2020.

Twitter's/X's trendtable has served many of us as a weird public coping mechanism although we've sadly discovered in recent years that what's trending might not actually be trending.

Anyways, here's the relationship problem you probably came here to read. It started way back in 2008 in my secondary school. Her name is Shanice and on the first day we met she introduced herself with a peck on my cheek. Picture that situation for a moment. Who has the power over the other person in that situation? Okay let's start by thinking about the result of that act. Well over 10 years later i haven't forgotten about it and i can guarantee you she has long forgotten about it. So i ask again, who has the power in that situation?

Okay, we would go on to become friends after that...y'know, i want more but she just can't allow me more than a handshake now so...

Damn! i forgot about the RedpILL community here...they'll call me a simp because i haven't forgotten certain crazy events that happened in my formative years. They'll crucify me for being a puccy and not grabbing a girl's puccy like my role model, Donald Trump did...and he went on to win the election i might add.

Oh! sorry i'm going off-point too many times am i? Well, maybe if you took your time to notice that toxic seems to be like a keyword in the title you wouldn't be surprised that i don't seem to give a walking fv#k - i was told that giving a flying fv#k is helpful since it gets you high -

Still on still, i'll get back to the story 'cause don't forget, I AM A SIMP (courtesy of the RedPill communist coalition)

So...

well you probably guessed that she broke my heart, you're just waiting for "how" "how bad" . So to answer the first question, she broke my heart when i told her that the relationship was over. y'know, like when you don't want to let her go but you just heard that Future song and you just know that she's for the streets and you just had to be the one to pull the trigger 'cause y'know, YOU'RE THE MAN...or at least, you're supposed to.

So yeah, that's it. It's only proper that a toxic relationship ends in heartbreak and separation. If not we might get one of those situations where somebody decides to put the FUN back in the Funeral.

So maybe i need to tell you a little about the toxic country...but hey, you're probably praying/working towards a visa to leave to Canada or California. Yeah i get it. Better to leave this hellhole and run to a country where you or your son (or both) will probably have to become LGBTQAI2SLA@ and start taking dildos in the azz like a proper azzhole.

oH! I hope i haven't offended anybody with my seemingly agressive writing. Just in Trudeau; sorry Just in case i have, please accept the apology from my middle finger...it's the only finger raised right.

Alright, now i should briefly mention the toxic platform. Look i've been on this platform longer than Ubunja (i simply have no idea how accurate that is) and the rapping crew of Limerick (who wants to investigate what happend to dude after singing Pesin with Olamide?) and Blaqbonez. So please pardon my joblessness and stop reading now.

(1) (Reply)

Free Adult Dating Today / Love And Laughs: Can He Really Maintain Her? Showdown! �� / Don't Tell Me You Don't Need A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.