Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Love Your Lady To The Fullest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Your Lady To The Fullest (981 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
L♥√ع ur woman Lik ROMEO, Fight 4 her Lik SPARTACUS, Protect her 24hrs Lik Jack Bauer,Rescue her Lik Micheal Scofield, Spend money on her Lik Man City,Dont b stingy 2 Her Lik Arsenal,Win Gold 4 Her Lik Barcelona, Finally wen u take her to bed, "Bomb"Her Lik "BOKOHARAM"
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by bekay911(f): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
i really luk forward reading ur poems soon.
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by ronkebp(f): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
The few men that can show love the way you have posted, have all been taken, the remaining ones are just balloons. grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
ronkebp:

The few men that can show love the way you have posted, have all been taken, the remaining ones are just balloons. grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

Really? who took them, where you able to have one to yourself? if no am here,
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by Acidosis(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
lovely. .but its nothing compared to what I can do 4 my lady
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Acidosis:

lovely. .but its nothing compared to what I can do 4 my lady

Don't try any of this things ooo becos they can can still deny you.
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by slimyem: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
silvertuke:

L♥√ع your woman Lik ROMEO, Fight 4 her Lik SPARTACUS, Protect her 24hrs Lik Jack Bauer,Rescue her Lik Micheal Scofield, Spend money on her Lik Man City,Dont b stingy 2 Her Lik Arsenal,Win Gold 4 Her Lik Barcelona, Finally wen u take her to bed, "Bomb"Her Lik "BOKOHARAM"
such funny SIMILES!
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by lindabon: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
if i see this kin love, i go run.  undecided undecided
Love wey "bokoharam" dey for am no be better love abeg . . .  angry angry angry
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2011
lindabon:

if i see this kin love, i go run.  undecided undecided
Love wey "bokoharam" dey for am no be better love abeg . . .  angry angry angry

Why running don't you want true LOVE?
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by MrCork17: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
silvertuke:

L♥√ع your woman Lik ROMEO, Flight 4 her Lik SPARTACUS, Protect her 24hrs Lik Jack Bauer,Rescue her Lik Micheal Scofield, Spend money on her Lik Man City,Dont b stingy 2 Her Lik Arsenal,Win Gold 4 Her Lik Barcelona, Finally wen u take her to bed, "Bomb"Her Lik "BOKOHARAM"

Flight for her?? oh lord have mercy!! undecided
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by itiswell1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
All these for one woman? I really pity you.
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by 1759odin(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
u dey mumu ur self,cos after u do all these,u'll be left sulking like a stagnant pole, lipsrsealed
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by zealot4me(f): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
;d
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
1759odin:

u dey mumu your self,cos after u do all these,u'll be left sulking like a stagnant pole, lipsrsealed

Who?
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by MrCork17: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
Black women? No thanks. I rather love a white woman! angry
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by Ranoscky(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
True tellin.
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by ronkebp(f): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Black women? No thanks. I rather love a white woman! angry
And that is why they shoot majority for cheating on them and collect all the man money all in the name of child support. grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2011
ronkebp:

And that is why they shoot majority for cheating on them and collect all the man money all in the name of child support. grin grin grin grin

Doing all these for the White Women is better than doing it for the African Women that's the fate.
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by ronkebp(f): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
silvertuke:

Doing all these for the White Women is better than doing it for the African Women that's the fate.

Did you mean' fact'?, if that is what you mean, Na big effing Lie, woman na woman, any where you go, whether good or bad, dem still be woman. Abi the oyinbo woman get 3 boobies for chest, abi na extra fuku she get for under,
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
ronkebp:

Did you mean' fact'?, if that is what you mean, Na big effing Lie, woman na woman, any where you go, whether good or bad, dem still be woman. Abi the oyinbo woman get 3 bosoms for chest, abi na extra fuku she get for under,

Sorry I mean fact, an African woman most especially a Nigerian sorry to say. can still betray your love even after you have done all these for her,
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by ronkebp(f): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
NAAAABI!! NOT all of them, there are some that still appreciate such love, the question is, are there men who are ready to do those things you mention in Nigeria?, Noooooooooooo! the generation of such men, don finish tey-tey, everybody they protect imself, or what will you say of a looser that impregnanted two sisters or a mother and her daughter.??
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by Ranoscky(m): 1:34am On Oct 21, 2011
Sista, take am easy naa, ah-ah, na fight?

If all doz emoticons get lyf, dem for don sue u go court for essess use.
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2011
Did you mean' fact'?, if that is what you mean, Na big effing Lie, woman na woman, any where you go, whether good or bad, dem still be woman. Abi the oyinbo woman get 3 bosoms for chest, abi na extra fuku she get for under,?HuhHuh??

@ronKebp
Ilike your comment o woman na woman anywere just pary you have the one u are compatible with. Oe thing we should know women are soft and Needed to beloved and care for in all ways
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
guy007:

Did you mean' fact'?, if that is what you mean, Na big effing Lie, woman na woman, any where you go, whether good or bad, dem still be woman. Abi the oyinbo woman get 3 bosoms for chest, abi na extra fuku she get for under,?HuhHuh??

@ronKebp
Ilike your comment o woman na woman anywere just pary you have the one u are compatible with. Oe thing we should know women are soft and Needed to beloved and care for in all ways

Difference dey ooo
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by neyostica: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
ronkebp:

[color=#006600][/color]

The few women that can be loved this way have all been taken, the remaining ones are just?? i believe u know the rest
Re: Love Your Lady To The Fullest by silvertuke(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
neyostica:

[color=#006600][/color]

The few women that can be loved this way have all been taken, the remaining ones are just?? i believe u know the rest

LOL grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Can You Date This Pretty Politician? / Look In The Mirror...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.