Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? (4805 Views)

Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck. / There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. / I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Some of you men just like to use your hands and create problem for yourselves. You know what you're carrying down below is barely average in size, but your spec in women are the ones that have big nyansh. On top of the fact that you are carrying a pistol instead of a bazooka to pursue women with big nyash, you still want to do her doggy style. Let me ask you: why have you chosen to disgrace your ancestors and lineage? With your less than 4 inches, what do you think you can do with it to a woman who has an arsenal that can swallow up your whole weaponry? You're doing doggy with a woman that her nyansh alone can swallow up 4-5 inches, before the rest enters. That's why you find yourself lost inside her throughout nragbu, because you've refused to respect yourself and your barely 4 inches. Please, leave women with big nyansh for men that have the right took to handle them. Even me with 9 inches runs away when I see girls with big bunda, but you with your Awka made pistol thinks you stand a chance. According to your weapon, you should stick to your corresponding size in women that can fit perfectly. If per chance you are overzealous, then manage to do just missionary. Doggy style with a woman that has big nyansh, while you are not at least 9 inches in length, is like pouring water into a basket * to God some guys dy funny me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by wrongman665(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Do you know one?
Abi you are one of those guys?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
wrongman665:
Do you know one?
Abi you are one of those guys?
dude my weewee iz 9inches if u tink am lieing gimme ur sister

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by fadal(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
EVRY NIGGA WITH A DICK WANT A BIG YANSH

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
fadal:
yeah dats understandable
buh small dick guys shovld knw their size
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by fadal(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

yeah dats understandable
buh small dick guys shovld knw their size

y
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Lungdick: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Off topic question.
kingot , based on your opinion how many inches does long dick start from ??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lungdick:
Off topic question.

kingot , based on your opinion how many inches does long dick start from ??
6 is medium
lets just say 7 inches and above
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Lungdick: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:
6 is medium lets just say 7 inches and above
Pipo wey de measure 3 inches and below nko.
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lungdick:

Pipo wey de measure 3 inches and below nko.
nah small e be nau shey nah pikin dick be dat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Figger(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
So u just created this thread to d1ckshame people, continue

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Lungdick: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:
nah small e be nau shey nah pikin dick be dat?
lol....i de joke o
i recently saw something relating to micropenis- 2 inches dick grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Figger:
So u just created this thread to d1ckshame people, continue
no
buh small size dicks no suppose dy nack big yansh
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lungdick:

lol....i de joke o

i recently saw something relating to micropenis- 2 inches dick grin grin grin
lolz
2 inches nah micro pro max
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by LINSAR: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Look at full grown men with hairy balls discussing their fellow men's diick.

Men pay attention to penisés more than many women do. Why?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by luminouz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

6 is medium
lets just say 7 inches and above

This is bullshiiit. Unless you have a micropenis.

It depends on your skill level. Any woman with big yansh can be handled with doggie, because it's the only sex style that negates length and allows the woman to enjoy you whatever the size(especially length). Doggie shortens the distance to her cervix and allows you to stroke her clitoris while on duty.

The main key is you spread that ass cheeks as wide as possible(just make sure she is not one of those who don't clean up her ass properly or else na shiit-smell go kill you and your libido). Spreading the ass cheeks help you navigate better. Many of these girls even help you by spreading the cheeks themselves for better penetration.

The other issue is the guy's weight. Slim guys can fit better with the ass-spreading technique than fat guys.

N.B: OP doesn't have a 9-inch dick or he doesn't know how to use it...

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by abdeefggh: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
You have spoken well cool
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
luminouz:

This is bullshiiit. Unless you have a micropenis.

It depends on your skill level. Any woman with big yansh can be handled with doggie, because it's the only sex style that negates length and allows the woman to enjoy you whatever the size(especially length). Doggie shortens the distance to her cervix and allows you to stroke her clitoris while on duty.

The main key is you spread that ass cheeks as wide as possible(just make sure she is not one of those who don't clean up her ass properly or else na shiit-smell go kill you and your libido). Spreading the ass cheeks help you navigate better. Many of these girls even help you by spreading the cheeks themselves for better penetration.

The other issue is the guy's weight. Slim guys can fit better with the ass-spreading technique than fat guys.

N.B: OP doesn't have a 9-inch dick or he doesn't know how to use it...
oga with all due respect
dis is nonsense,, okay lets assume u have a 5inch dick and u carry a woman with a full loaded buttocks(that is very very thick) oga even if dem open the yansh reach abdomen e no get wetin u fit do there, guy u dy talk like hu neva see big botty before
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by oglalasioux(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
I was thinking it's a woman making this post. OP is drinking panadol on other people's headache.

It's not about dick, bro. It's about money. Don't deceive yourself. Your long dick will never stop your woman from sampling other dicks unless you've got lots of money (which doesn't guarantee them not cheating).

Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by SkengRay: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na pikin just full NL I swear. Make a guy with 4 inches 7 inches girth nack your babe she's gone cheesy. Girth is what really satisfied the pussy. Doggy style is for all sizes(starting from 4 inches). But Brotherman go and make money.
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
oglalasioux:
I was thinking it's a woman making this post. OP is drinking panadol on other people's headache.

It's not about dick, bro. It's about money. Don't deceive yourself. Your long dick will never stop your woman from sampling other dicks unless you've got lots of money (which doesn't guarantee them not cheating).

Grow up.
oga hu said i havent got money? And iz like u are sick in dah head , dude didnt u read the topic well? Ahbi nah garri blind ur eyes? I didnt even say anytin about girlfriend and i didnt have them in mind when ah been dy write the topic, oga ahbeg if u dnt understand whats been said just get the hell out akpamu
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
SkengRay:
Na pikin just full NL I swear. Make a guy with 4 inches 7 inches girth nack your babe she's gone cheesy. Girth is what really satisfied the pussy. Doggy style is for all sizes(starting from 4 inches). But Brotherman go and make money.
see them ndi money makers
is like u guys here cant read or what
when did i say girlfriend here? And more over am saying it over and over again, 4 inches cant satisfy a full big round botty e no fit hapun at all,,,,
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Boondocxs(f): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
What kind of men are your mothers raising please gosh
So you created a thread to brag about your small 🖊🍆
Mekwe and big ass
Don’t you guys have day jobs or skill or something doing
Everyday it’s topic about ass or coochie what are your problems
Are y’all possessed
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by gentility411(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:
Some of you men just
like to use your hands
and create problem for
yourselves.
You know what you're
carrying down below is barely average in size,
but your spec in women
are the ones that have
big nyansh.
On top of the fact that
you are carrying a pistol instead of a bazooka to
pursue women with big
nyash, you still want to
do her doggy style.
Let me ask you: why
have you chosen to disgrace your ancestors
and lineage?
With your less than 4
inches, what do you
think you can do with it
to a woman who has an arsenal that can
swallow up your whole
weaponry?
You're doing doggy
with a woman that her
nyansh alone can swallow up 4-5 inches,
before the rest enters.
That's why you find
yourself lost inside her
throughout nragbu,
because you've refused to respect yourself and
your barely 4 inches.
Please, leave women
with big nyansh for
men that have the right
took to handle them. Even me with 9 inches
runs away when I see
girls with big bunda,
but you with your
Awka made pistol
thinks you stand a chance.
According to your
weapon, you should
stick to your
corresponding size in
women that can fit perfectly.
If per chance you are
overzealous, then
manage to do just
missionary.
Doggy style with a woman that has big
nyansh, while you are
not at least 9 inches in
length, is like pouring
water into a basket
to God some guys dy funny me

Baba, u very funny ooo. Seems u jst grew up. Knacking a big yansh doggystyle is about skills not actually d length of dick. My encounter with some big ass ladies is dat big dick sometimes is a turn off to dem sometimes. Any length of dick can really work a big ass its all about skills

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=Boondocxs post=126036317]What kind of men are your mothers raising please gosh
So you created a thread to brag about your small
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
reading this like this dimishes your I.Q angry
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by OgaTheTop2: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

dude
my weewee iz 9inches
if u tink am lieing gimme ur sister
Picture...or we don't believe. angry
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by GeneralPula: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
fadal:
Wrong bro..
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by SkengRay: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:
see them ndi money makers
is like u guys here cant read or what
when did i say girlfriend here? And more over am saying it over and over again, 4 inches cant satisfy a full big round botty e no fit hapun at all,,,,
Anyways whatever bro. From the post and the reply I can tell you're a teenage virgin. Have a good life kid
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by luminouz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

oga with all due respect
dis is nonsense,, okay lets assume u have a 5inch dick and u carry a woman with a full loaded buttocks(that is very very thick) oga even if dem open the yansh reach abdomen e no get wetin u fit do there, guy u dy talk like hu neva see big botty before

Na you dey speak nonsense. Check me out for NL ..everyone knows I love big booties. Been fucking them all my life. And I'm good at it...AND I DON'T HAVE A 9 INCH DICK. What I have told you is what works for big booties. Women desire girth more than length and doggy makes things easier.

You dey look for consolation for one big ass woman wey reject you because her husband gets small dick abi? E no concern me. Just know how to use your tool.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by DonroxyII: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

oga with all due respect
U said Lumi is talking nonsense....Person wey ihm middle name na "sex" & last name na "fvck" ... Abeg Bro
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by DaTruths: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

dude
my weewee iz 9inches
if u tink am lieing gimme ur sister

Its nor always about the length, as a matter of fact, the wideness matters more and i doubt you have ever measured it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Lack Of Trust Make A Lady Insist On Court Marriage? / 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top / My Life Is so Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.