Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? (4969 Views)

Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck. / There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. / I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by DaTruths: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:
Look at full grown men with hairy balls discussing their fellow men's diick.

Men pay attention to penisΓ©s more than many women do. Why?

Women pays attention to the penis in the bedroom, but men pays attention to the penis off the bedroom, just like OP.
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Emma513: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2023
You don't want peace, you want vawalence always grin grin

Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
U said Lumi is talking nonsense....Person wey ihm middle name na "sex" & last name na "fvck" ... Abeg Bro
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you just finished that daredevil

So you actually know him
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by ghettochild(m): 6:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Na Ego things ooo..
What u lack, u make up for it in ant possible way?
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by DonroxyII: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you just finished that daredevil

So you actually know him
grin Only On Nairaland When He Frequent Ashawo Beer Parlour on Sexuality Section.
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin Only On Nairaland When He Frequent Ashawo Beer Parlour on Sexuality Section.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he loves women a lot but always quick to preach hatred against women

Redpill has damaged him
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by DonroxyII: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he loves women a lot but always quick to preach hatred against women

Redpill has damaged him
See the Hypocrisy, How Could You Love Something & Still Preach Hatred Against It ....

They are all Damaged TrueTrue grin
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
See the Hypocrisy, How Could You Love Something & Still Preach Hatred Against It ....

They are all Damaged TrueTrue grin
I believe it's just an online thing for them

As for the lumi he's not near anything he preaches online, he claims to have gotten a lot of women and I'm wondering how he was able to achieve that with his redpill
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Omotayofresh(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Sometimes dick size is not matter it’s how you stronge n know how to use dick !! My dick is 6inc n I love big ass
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by DonroxyII: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2023
IconicR:
I believe it's just an online thing for them

As for the lumi he's not near anything he preaches online, he claims to have gotten a lot of women and I'm wondering how he was able to achieve that with his redpill
It's not Online ooo ... Women eye dey see Shege from Niggas It's just that if you ain't close with some you won't hear what they have been exposed to... 🀧.... Everyone has wisen Up Sha .. I don't blame Women wey dey Chop Men Anyhow Anyway ... Na Men Taught Her Bitter Lessons.

Getting women is easy now ... Na Man ihm Be

Even getting You ...Once you have the right combinations(Keys), a Door Must Open cheesy

They won't form Redpill at toasting stage, It's after Post-Toasting & the girl lowered her guard they started manifesting Stupidities Instead of Being a Simple Man cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
It's not Online ooo ... Women eye dey see Shege from Niggas It's just that if you ain't close with some you won't hear what they have been exposed to... 🀧.... Everyone has wisen Up Sha .. I don't blame Women wey dey Chop Men Anyhow Anyway ... Na Men Taught Her Bitter Lessons.

Getting women is easy now ... Na Man ihm Be

Even getting You ...Once you have the right combinations(Keys), a Door Must Open cheesy

They won't form Redpill at toasting stage, It's after Post-Toasting & the girl lowered her guard they started manifesting Stupidities Instead of Being a Simple Man cheesy
πŸ˜‚ I have followed their redpill thread for long and know what and what they can be up to

The truth is a man that's down for you won't treat you bad after letting your guards down for him.
The main deal is never date a wicked man
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Silentgroper(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
fadal:
EVRY NIGGA WITH A DICK WANT A BIG YANSH
Total cap.

some niggaz want dem juggz only. They got no business with d bunda... Inshort, they see a chic with a big bunda, its a massive turn off..

All they want is to squeez dem juggz till they obey d law of gravity...
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by Silentgroper(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
LINSAR:
Look at full grown men with hairy balls discussing their fellow men's diick.

Men pay attention to penisΓ©s more than many women do. Why?
Because women dnt grow joysticks...

(pun intended)
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Total cap.

some niggaz want dem juggz only. They got no business with d bunda... Inshort, they see a chic with a big bunda, its a massive turn off..

All they want is to squeez dem juggz till they obey d law of gravity...
lolz omo big bunda nah my spec
Re: Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? by kingot(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Because women dnt grow joysticks...
(pun intended)
thanks bro the guy was asking as if he be werey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where would u go for your honeymoon / . / Helping Me With My phobia :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.