Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Broken But Still Moving On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken But Still Moving On (1217 Views)

Broken But Still Moving On / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / Moving On Is Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken But Still Moving On by saucerence(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03
I had my hearts on pause for 3 years now no emotional attachment with any lady .... the. Come last year June these beautiful girl came into my life and I felt it a sign of true love , I did almost everything for her including looking for a house she could settle down, and we she finally got a house she stopped me from coming too see her with various excuses, like her land lord is thinking an her boy friend and she does not like the feeling , so I asked her out and she said nothing can happen between us , okay fine let me be and moving on she no gree and started been emotional I stayed back just coz you cannot hate what you once loved . I am the kind of person who loves walking away angrily from suitation for the sake of not hurting people. Well we became closer and the feelings never died 😀. Recently she started acting up like letting me know we re not dating and am not her boy friend . The house I followed her too look for the guy is sleeping there these afternoon and she refuse to let me in. Today she has broken me into pieces and I cannot pick my piece any more . I,m moving on with my life now ..... I got her jewelries and other stuffs coz I felt she needed care more of which she said I have been doing 80% of spending since have been with her . But today I have made up my mind to move on and never look back @ her or any lady for now

2 Likes

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by OBTOREPA(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03
Jesus is Lord forever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by DonBenny77(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03
grin cheesy
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03
God pls I don't want to be reading this kind of tales in this 2024

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by luminouz(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03
saucerence:
I had my hearts on pause for 3 years now no emotional attachment with any lady .... the. Come last year June these beautiful girl came into my life and I felt it a sign of true love , I did almost everything for her including looking for a house she could settle down, and we she finally got a house she stopped me from coming too see her with various excuses, like her land lord is thinking an her boy friend and she does not like the feeling , so I asked her out and she said nothing can happen between us , okay fine let me be and moving on she no gree and started been emotional I stayed back just coz you cannot hate what you once loved . I am the kind of person who loves walking away angrily from suitation for the sake of not hurting people. Well we became closer and the feelings never died 😀. Recently she started acting up like letting me know we re not dating and am not her boy friend . The house I followed her too look for the guy is sleeping there these afternoon and she refuse to let me in. Today she has broken me into pieces and I cannot pick my piece any more . I,m moving on with my life now ..... I got her jewelries and other stuffs coz I felt she needed care more of which she said I have been doing 80% of spending since have been with her . But today I have made up my mind to move on and never look back @ her or any lady for now
You are a disgusting simp. She played you twice and she will still play you again if you don't take the redpill.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Jeon(f): 6:31pm On Jan 03
Chaii, and you will become a bad man now wer I never test you.

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Pmedia7787: 6:36pm On Jan 03
luminouz:

You are a disgusting simp. She played you twice and she will still play you again if you don't take the redpill.

He is under 18
Try and understand

3 Likes

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Pierohandsome: 6:39pm On Jan 03
No girl will trust her life to a f. ool.

She knows you don't have sense so she decided to stay away.

You have not even concluded your relationship status with her but you went and got a house for her before asking her out. No be mumu be that. You still wanted to move on she said no, you still needed to pay some bills and you sheepishly waited and paid off the bill before locking you out of the house grin grin ewu

6 Likes

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Rexymania(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03
Na you lose
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by emmancipated(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03
Once you are not operating on the same frequency with someone in any kind of relationship, just let go and move on immediately.

Life is too short for all these dramas.

2 Likes

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Marvyx(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03
What's this nonsense in 2024 nau? 😒

God of heaven sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Starz825(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03
Learn to know where u stand in people's lives...and also learn to stay on your own..

you will surely live and breathe without her..
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by YoungLionken(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03
See mugu cheesy..

How old are you son,18, 20, 23 or in between grin??

You're worse than a bandit cheesy!!

Please, buy her a car before leaving finally, very important cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by pansophist(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03
Any man wey women don love truly before no dey experience this nonsense.

Because your signal go sharp, and any babe wey bring tricks come, you go don spot am from far, then lock up your heart, and watch as she dey mumu herself thinking say she dey decieve you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Karleb(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03
Wetin be this? grin
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Gaspardd(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03
pansophist:

Because your signal go sharp, and any babe wey bring tricks come, you go don spot am from far, then lock up your heart, and watch as she dey mumu herself thinking say she dey decieve you.
This is very true lol

I've experienced this love from this lady b4. Her love for me was just to see me succeed and be happy in life as opposed to just wanting sth from me....she really set the standard of love for me and I'm never going to compromise on that.

Now I see all these girls whining themselves and I go just dey laugh dey look them from far.
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Fulaninigger: 10:06pm On Jan 03
Foolish small boys everywhere
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by stacyadams: 10:09pm On Jan 03
saucerence:

Continue spending
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by saucerence(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03
pansophist:

Bro I rili picked the signals all but am too emotional attached to her but now I think am stronger and willing to let everything go and start my life afresh......
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03
saucerence:

You have not done enough for her that is why...
See bro.. REAL Men spend on their woEmen even if it means spending their last card..
See.. Buy her iPhone14 and see if she won't love you more...
See, spend on her.. give her weekly upkeep and allowances...
Pls follow my advice..
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Gaspardd(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03
saucerence:

Bro I rili picked the signals all but am too emotional attached to her but now I think am stronger and willing to let everything go and start my life afresh......

Lol...it will still happen again bro. So you think you re wise now....u think woman will not show you shege again In your lifetime?
Shít happens and you shouldn't take it personal.
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by saucerence(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03
Gaspardd:

Lol...it will still happen again bro. So you think you re wise now....u think woman will not show you shege again In your lifetime?
Shít happens and you shouldn't take it personal.
It might if I give a chance too it bro , have endured a lot and ready to move on also try and stay away from even friendship from ladies
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Bellotelli: 6:27am On Jan 04
Jeon:
Chaii, and you will become a bad man now wer I never test you.

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
He can never be a bad man. He should continue..
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by OKOATA(m): 6:58am On Jan 04
You caused all of this yourself, recently a lady friend of mine called me for her birthday, we didn't have anything going at that time to be honest so I sent her a few box, she was so elated and happy and I think what I sent to her made her fall in love or like me, don't really care. She came spent some few days with me. After a while she started with the usual ladies billing then I told her if you can't invest as much as I have invested in you then I'm not giving or sending you any money 🤑. Na so she start to dey invest o. Dey buy me this and this. In summary if you are with someone and she's not investing in you, then you are just dating yourself and fooling around. Now she has even spent pass what I have spent on her. This is 2024 be wise boy.

2 Likes

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by dopedan(m): 7:39am On Jan 04
ABANGWABOI:

You have not done enough for her that is why...
See bro.. REAL Men spend on their woEmen even if it means spending their last card..
See.. Buy her iPhone14 and see if she won't love you more...
See, spend on her.. give her weekly upkeep and allowances...
Pls follow my advice..
Thanks..
You wan send this young man to him village abi
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by luminouz(m): 7:56am On Jan 04
Pmedia7787:

He is under 18
Try and understand
I don't care. At his age, I already knew what the redpill is.

He should get his shit together ASAP
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by luminouz(m): 7:58am On Jan 04
OKOATA:
You caused all of this yourself, recently a lady friend of mine called me for her birthday, we didn't have anything going at that time to be honest so I sent her a few box, she was so elated and happy and I think what I sent to her made her fall in love or like me, don't really care. She came spent some few days with me. After a while she started with the usual ladies billing then I told her if you can't invest as much as I have invested in you then I'm not giving or sending you any money 🤑. Na so she start to dey invest o. Dey buy me this and this. In summary if you are with someone and she's not investing in you, then you are just dating yourself and fooling around. Now she has even spent pass what I have spent on her. This is 2024 be wise boy.

OKOATA, why am I not surprised by your post? Mudafucker!!!
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by saucerence(m): 9:57am On Jan 04
Thank you so much brother I know I caused a lot of these for myself but the solution now is how do I heal , am ready to give in anything to forget her even to be her friend is not a opinion any more .
OKOATA:
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Countyguy: 11:23am On Jan 04
Bro I will advice you read harddon dating drills on nairaland here. Abeg nor use those drills for my babe oo
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:48am On Jan 04
In this modern day,you simp like this .to strangle you dey hungry me
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by OKOATA(m): 8:51am On Jan 05
saucerence:
Thank you so much brother I know I caused a lot of these for myself but the solution now is how do I heal , am ready to give in anything to forget her even to be her friend is not a opinion any more .
Lol so you are looking for what to make you heal? Are you for real? Alone you were in your mom's womb, you alone and no woman to disturb your life then. Oga with time the feelings will die. Look around you there are more fishes in the ocean more beautiful than the other and it goes on and on. Just open your subconscious mind.
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Efilse: 9:24am On Jan 05
I feel you bro. The only help I can render: Go online search girlschase, and read as many articles as you can, it wouldn't do the job in 1day, but over the course of time, it'll transform your mind.

Start with this article 'The sad tale of the Shopping guy'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife In Shock As She Sees Receipts In Her Husband's Pocket After He Banned Meat / Closeness / Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.