Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection (31496 Views)

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Objection sustained

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ican2020: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Throw the objection away and release the records today shameless man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.

Do you play chess?! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Dchampion65: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.

You read and interprete the handwriting well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by PrinceOfLagos: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:

Which fun ?

Someone who's reputation is being shattered globally you say is having fun

No be only fun

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Thomasankara(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
[/color]that's what we have been praying for, should it be released and he's clean,will you also start dragging the u.s you schooled in?[color=#770077]
IDENNAA:
Disgraceful to say the least. Did Tinubu thought he is dealing with corrupt Nigeria criminal justice system. I schooled in the USA and live here and these people dont play around with issues of certificate forgery and perjury.

I can tell you for free it's over for Jagaban of Borgu! He needs to resign. CSU will release every document that has his name on it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Atiku just wants to fight against Tinubu till the end.

I pray he finds what he is looking for.

In case anyone needs a natural content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.
Be smart. PBAT is playing all his opponents by keeping them busy. Be smart.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by masui(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Fighting tool and nail, running helter skelter and spending billions to have fun? Only an idiot believes his own lies.

The comment tire me oooo.

When almost all the sectors in the country is almost collapsing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by PHIPEX(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
This is becoming very shameful.

Imagine someone like me that's always proud to display my academic record anywhere because I know my worth. Here is an Oluwole first class graduate fighting dirty to conceal his record

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by STEWpid(f): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chai..

Keeping the masses very busy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by BannedUser: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jagaban

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Kilometres: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
IDENNAA:
Disgraceful to say the least. Did Tinubu thought he is dealing with corrupt Nigeria criminal justice system. I schooled in the USA and live here and these people dont play around with issues of certificate forgery and perjury.

I can tell you for free it's over for Jagaban of Borgu! He needs to resign. CSU will release every document that has his name on it.

So Jagaban has documents with his name on it with CSU? Wow! I thought he did not attend the school?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by MacTayyy: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by KillahPriest: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
What is this embarrassment na ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Billygee2u: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
It's quite unbelievable and shameful that Nigerians can't rise up against this very Tinubu,a man of questionable characters .
Nobody is protesting in the streets , after all his dubious life and corruption is well known to Nigerians .
Nigerians,shame, shame .
What other countries can't take,even smaller Country in Africa can't accommodate this rubbish Nigerians are tolerating .
Big shame to Nigerian students and the so called learned and politicians.
So, the senators and house of Rep, can't call for impeachment of this corrupt and dubious man Tinubu , for causing National embarrassment?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Brownking: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:

He is having fun to let the world know that he is a liar and there is no truth in him. Tinubu first class student my foot. 😂 Sangodele the drama president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by obi58: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
A suspicious pattern is emerging...

Initially PBAT alleged he lost his credentials as they were stolen from his house while he was on exile.

Ok fine he went and obtained a replacement copy.

So why is he reluctant to authorise his school to release his academic records if everything is intact in these records? Should a first class graduate be afraid for the public to view his records? Why are there discrepancies in his submitted result that his school cannot clarify?

Why indeed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by BoldBrainz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Me, I no dey put mouth for this Tinubu certificates matter again ra-ra!

The bumbling idiot is messing up the economy and we're all feeling the effects, irrespective of political divides and interests.

The same youths defending him with vigour are the ones littered everywhere on twitter and nairaland dropping account details for giveaways just to feed.

Idiocy and tribal hypocrisy no dey buy cheap garri for markets. So na una sabi! I sha know I can never stoop to begging for online assistance to put food on my table. So if you like, die in defence of a seasoned criminal and drug lord!

Buhari did his. Now one stupid old Yoruba man is using over 220 million people for cruise and dolts are applauding him, calling it political sagacity. Una stupidity for Nigeria fit make Albert Einstein tear all him research journals, had he been alive!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nothing but Atiku will no get that transcript on platter of Gold, he must pay time and money dearly for it. sebi he doesn't have anything better to spend money on.
ideynl1:
What is a supposed first class accounting graduate hiding?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Resees: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yll should be afraid on what Thiefbu will be offering to the United States in other for them to not release that thing.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:

Someone made this same statement here. There are few people u can deceive owk.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by FOXDOSSIER: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
What’s Tinubu hiding ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
If tinubu's chicago certificate lawsuit had happened in nigerian court,the court would have dismiss atiku case as lacking in merit.Also if it was peter obi that sued tinubu over his chicago certificate his asslickers would have insulted ipob.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Oponu phul if truly you leave there as claimed you expect the school in America to come and certify that Tinubu studied in their school and graduated when he did not , transcript or no transcript You guy are so dumb and stupid shocked shocked shocked shocked
IDENNAA:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by oyichi: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
op, why are you making it to look as if tinubu filed a fresh appeal?, you are just talking about the concluded case

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Godofwar247(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
ArcFresky:
Lol,
This guy just dey distract us.

But wait, are we saying Mobil and Co.. Didn't check that this guy graduated?

How come he was a successful accountant?

I am just perplexed that we will dwell on this...That's how he was Balablu and now talks properly.
you are right, I fear who no respect dis man for politics ooo
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ConfidentialDoc: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
jahsharon:
They are chasing a Ghost. Tinubu is uncatchable

Nigeria doesn't need any ghost leaders , especially now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Lama70(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
ideynl1:
What is a supposed first class accounting graduate hiding?

I have heard similar questions from various angles. My question is this: Could you help us post even your NECO result for the whole world to see?

It's not a question of hiding anything. Your results, birth certificate, medical records are parts of what any responsible person wouldn't want in the public sphere. No matter how good they may be.

Please note that I am not holding brief for PBAT. I personally will not allow it too.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
oponu claiming intelligent . try think out of the box and listen well , weyre shocked shocked shocked
Funkyswagzz:

Someone made this same statement here. There are few people u can deceive owk.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Billygee2u: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
IDENNAA:

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by OkCornel(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Billygee2u:
It's quite unbelievable and shameful that Nigerians can't rise up against this very Tinubu,a man of questionable characters .
Nobody is protesting in the streets , after all his dubious life and corruption is well known to Nigerians .
Nigerians,shame, shame .
What other countries can't take,even smaller Country in Africa can't accommodate this rubbish Nigerians are tolerating .
Big shame to Nigerian students and the so called learned and politicians.
So, the senators and house of Rep, can't call for impeachment of this corrupt and dubious man Tinubu , for causing National embarrassment?

You can start the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by KingOKON: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:

You want to console yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos / $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen / Even The Person In The Other Room Cant Get Ideas Into Buhari's Head- Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.