Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection (31488 Views)

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Patojargz: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Una dey type plenty... Baba go night school!
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Exceed15: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.

See somebody's thought o
Una go explain tire
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by frankyychiji(f): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
ideynl1:
What is a supposed first class accounting graduate hiding?
If you ask me, na who I go ask.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Elsueno: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.

With all due respect sir, dis is a very stu**d argument..Tinubus lawyers ain't working pro-bono & the more dis scandal drags, d more gravitas he looses himself & also drag Nigeria in d mud 2geda with him.

Unfortunately, no matter how agbdori@ns try to spin dis as some grant strategy 🙄, it just isn't..U see ehn, Buhari despite all of his failures. even d oyibo people know d man get personal integrity..dis is very lacking on our new presido & he is making it worse too by doing all of dis unnecessary shyt to distract 'atiku team'
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by uzomalahot: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Backpedal: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2023
kokoA:

The reputational damage from this case will be too much for Tinubu

Especially his international image

Not every country bas morally bankrupt people like Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by valemtech(m): 12:45am On Sep 27, 2023
kokoA:
See how mayopic Nigerians thinks,someone that's is paying millions to lawyers and you say he keeping atiku busy ,you must be joking 😄
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Nteogwuija(m): 1:28am On Sep 27, 2023
LuckyLadolce:
Be smart. PBAT is playing all his opponents by keeping them busy. Be smart.

Reno Omokri don give ona new line. Which one is easier?

Release a first class academic record, and the case is closed? Or keep spending money in court?
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Lama70(m): 4:35am On Sep 27, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shut up there, you sound like a child.
Is he not a public leader?
Why are public leaders and politicians asked to declare their assets, is that not something personal or private?

You are a BAT supporter, stop deceiving yourself.

@blueAgent, it's unfortunate that a faceless forum like Nairaland has brought us together at a time like this.

I am not upset at your vituperation. I am not surprised either. I just feel bad that an ill-trained child like you has come to the public to expose the incompitence of the people who brought him into this world either in error or by design.

Deliberately or accidentally they have failed humanity by failing to inculcate discipline in you.

You don't tell me to shut up next time. It's derogatory Just make your point and post.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Lama70(m): 4:49am On Sep 27, 2023
YouAreNobody:

You guys shouldn't be talking this rubbish. Tinubu is a public servant. When he chose to contest he ceases to be a private entity and his credentials would be made available for public scrutiny.

I'm sure you know this so quit trying to defend the indefensible

@YouAreNobody, be informed that I take exception to your choice of words while you responded to my comment.

I believe you are not as dumb as you sounded in that quote. However, you are at liberty to prove me wrong now by the next response I will get from you.

I am waiting.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Knetpro(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2023
A round of applause

For the president.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Lama70(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2023
PHIPEX:
Stop speaking grammar, Tinubu is a PUBLIC property funded, housed and fed with Public money, nothing about him is private since the day he picked a form to become Nigeria president.

You can't compare him to a PRIVATE person. No one took him to court for his certificate until he became the president

Your level of understanding determines your brilliance. Therefore, any time you fail to look at issues from a broader perspective, and with an open mind, you reduce yourself to an object of ridicule.

A sure lack of understanding is your bane. I am sorry!
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Mcslize: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2023
LuckyLadolce:

You think US is Nigeria where Judges take bribes abi? It go clear for una eyes.

Could this be the fall of Tinubu they've been talking about?

Let's watch!
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by aswani(m): 5:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Lama70:

@blueAgent, it's unfortunate that a faceless forum like Nairaland has brought us together at a time like this.

I am not upset at your vituperation. I am not surprised either. I just feel bad that an ill-trained child like you has come to the public to expose the incompitence of the people who brought him into this world either in error or by design.

Deliberately or accidentally they have failed humanity by failing to inculcate discipline in you.

You don't tell me to shut up next time. It's derogatory Just make your point and post.

It's the Obidient way, abuse and insult because people have a different opinion to you.

Obidients tend to have nothing (but rumours and unsubstantiated news) to support their very weak arguments so tend to fall back on being disrespectful.

It's the unfortunate price we all have to pay for sharing social media space with Obidients, don't take it personally.

Just take solace in the fact that the rancid attitude of Obidients is the sole reason why Peter Obi will never achieve his Presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Freemasonry: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2023
I don't understand how someone who's supposed to possess outstanding academic credentials is so desperate to conceal same excellent records.

It begs the question!!!
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by livebullet(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2023
IDENNAA:
Disgraceful to say the least. Did Tinubu thought he is dealing with corrupt Nigeria criminal justice system. I schooled in the USA and live here and these people dont play around with issues of certificate forgery and perjury.

I can tell you for free it's over for Jagaban of Borgu! He needs to resign. CSU will release every document that has his name on it.

Of what use was your schooling in the USA if you can't even put to use good written English language

Why you waste money sir? "Did TINUBU thought..." This doesn't just go well in structure with the rest of the sentence sir.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by CEOwatazs: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
And where could he have gotten the hundred of billions from? Lagos' Treasury or drug trafficking? Tinubu omo-ale jatijati radarada 😄

How is that your business
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by OkCornel(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2023
vaginasurgeon:

You are a Bastard!

You must have mistaken me for your father.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by aswani(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2023
livebullet:

Of what use was your schooling in the USA if you can't even put to use good written English language

Why you waste money sir? "Did TINUBU thought..." This doesn't just go well in structure with the rest of the sentence sir.

All of that post you responded to was just a complete typical Obidient mess that made no sense.

It nearly gave me an ulcer trying to make head or tail of it in order to respond to the BS, I gave up in the end.

My new attitude is to let the crazy Obidients wallow in their inability to coherently express themselves.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Jeyun: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2023
LuckyLadolce:
dey play just dey play. So tinubu is playing chess with his international reputation? Just dey play.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by naturefellow(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2023
kokoA:
have sense please...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Jeyun: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2023
livebullet:

American English and British English are not really the same. He might be speaking from the American perspective.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by AntiTerrorist: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
CEOwatazs:

How is that your business
Because he was and is a public servant. My tax and resources are part of his stolen wealth.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Laughthem: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Newton2024:
President Tinubu Challenges US Court Order to Release Academic Records, Files Fresh Objection
https://politicsnigeria.com/president-tinubu-challenges-us-court-order-to-release-academic-records-files-fresh-objection/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

Naso this useless Man go continue to embezzle Naija money take fight case without any accomplishments for the masses.....

OmaGaaaaa Oooooo I told you all not to vote but you won't listen let's just continue suffering and smiling all in the name of tribalism

I hope you that voted because he's a Yoruba is enjoying as everything is going on in the country right now

Na until Una eyes clear Una go learn say this country don fail with corrupt leaders on point.

I will hustle to better my life coz I know the fact my neighbors are not to be trusted with the tribalistic life they're all living.

so because Tinubu Na Yoruba now make this country no good again well Na una papa and mama go suffer ham no be me and U
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by blueAgent(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2023
aswani:

It's the Obidient way, abuse and insult because people have a different opinion to you.

Obidients tend to have nothing (but rumours and unsubstantiated news) to support their very weak arguments so tend to fall back on being disrespectful.

It's the unfortunate price we all have to pay for sharing social media space with Obidients, don't take it personally.

Just take solace in the fact that the rancid attitude of Obidients is the sole reason why Peter Obi will never achieve his Presidential ambition.

My friend Shutup and stop talking Jargons.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by blueAgent(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=Lama70 post=126043353]

I don't have time to respond to you.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by blueAgent(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
when u declare assets it's to a body not the public GEJ didn't make his asset declaration known to public... You can ask for his penis then since na public figure

But we all heard about the Buhari and the number of cows he owns?
I never expected logic or truth from a supporter of this government.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
blueAgent:

But we all heard about the Buhari and the number of cows he owns?
I never expected logic or truth from a supporter of this government.
that's cos buhari wishes to do so... GEJ didn't disclosed his own... He only declared it to CCB... U are just illogical like i said go ahead and ask for tinubu penis then...
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Lama70(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=blueAgent post=126067463][/quote]

Because you lack content. Empty.

You've just responded anyway. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Even The Person In The Other Room Cant Get Ideas Into Buhari's Head- Sheikh Gumi / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.