Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection (31494 Views)

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Diligence: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
It's so ironic that Tinubu is globetrotting begging for investors & simultaneously spending a fortune for his academic records not to be released!

Who do you think investors are?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Noblechykk(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.
Oga Tinubu is on hot seat. It is either you are out of touch with reality or you are intentionally lying to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by AntiTerrorist: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
CEOwatazs:

To someone like Tinubu 100bn is nothing to him.
And where could he have gotten the hundred of billions from? Lagos' Treasury or drug trafficking? Tinubu omo-ale jatijati radarada 😄
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Benwallt(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
I just love jagaban. He keeps dragging them on the floor.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Focusmind: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu is just whyning his distractors......I am sure he knows what he is doing.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by maziengr: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nigeria is on autopilot, anybody can drive it even a mad man on the street. Very shameful!
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
LuckyLadolce:
Be smart. PBAT is playing all his opponents by keeping them busy. Be smart.
Playing them? Is that what he's supposed to be doing right now? By keeping them busy he's equally keeping himself from working. Think.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Felix6: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Newton2024:
Which of the Tinubu's records were illegally obtained previously and used to attack him? Who illegally obtained the documents and from where were they obtained from? Who attacked Tinubu and how was he attacked? When was the documents obtained and when was he attacked? What does he meant by "he stood to suffer harm."?

Druggie Tinubu is not only dirty and ridiculous, he is also despicable. He is an affliction worse than Buhari.
Broda, these questions many 0. Who go come answer them now?
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by chrismex(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.

The same way he forfeited 460k dollars just to have fun.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by BigYash: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:

Your headache bro.

4+4=8 so you will explain taya.

Carry on with your manipulated bulabu balablu, balabla, blibli, blabla shit I don't care. Tinubu will rule your a s s for 8 years you sour loser.
I thought you said he is a saint ? Why are you mute about the link I sent to you? I actually wanted you to say it’s manipulated also.. grin I am not surprised at what you say at all,cux it’s already a known fact that,most of his supporters aren’t wise people.. Bat himself knows that too.. that is why he could tell his supporters that he will build on Buhari’s foundation,and they still followed him.. Now answer this question.. what happens when one builds on failed a foundation? grin Sorry ,I even forgot.. It’s only a wise man that can answer such question.. lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by greggng: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
What is in this record. Why is tiinubu against the release of this record?
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ttipsy:
Even with such disgraceful evidences, most Nigerians will still prefer him
only frustrated Tribalistic Agbadorians with hydrolic filled brains
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
What are we afraid of ?
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Winning123: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
You just showed you are a slowpoke and people that liked your comments. You can't fake documents to gain admission in the US

IDENNAA:

He gained admission with a fake identity...are you okay. That's forgery and impersonation to deceive a constituted authority. If the school officials testifies and give an oral testimony then Tinubu will be charged with a crime in America.

Cant you see his camp is very quiet.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by BossGerald: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
femisplash:
Atiku and Obi will labour in vain.

Stop importing fake likes on nairaland
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by PotatoSalad(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
ideynl1:
What is a supposed first class accounting graduate hiding?
I tire o
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by UnabashedIPOB: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Presidiot Tiefnubu is challenging the court ruling here in the US, while he's burning the courthouse in Liegeria.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Myer(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Atiku just wants to fight against Tinubu till the end.

I pray he finds what he is looking for.

In case anyone needs a natural content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.

This reminds me of the story of Asahel and Abner in the bible.

Abner kept urging Asahel to stop pursuing him other wise he would have to kill him.
But Asahel would not listen, he was hell-bent on murdering Abner who was a better warrior than him.

He did not listen to reason until Abner had no choice but to stab him and he died.

Some people will never hear word until they destroy themselves. Atiku will only learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ttipsy:
Even with such disgraceful evidences, most Nigerians will still prefer him
some of u are gullible same way u guys Chase Shadows on PMB till he left after 8 years... Why ina no unite under PDP to defeat APC than wastes votes voting LP... Cos u guys don't want a fulani to take over...
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
YouAreNobody:

You guys shouldn't be talking this rubbish. Tinubu is a public servant. When he chose to contest he ceases to be a private entity and his credentials would be made available for public servant
I'm sure you know this so quit trying to defend the indefensible
so cos he is a public servant u can ask you can ask to see his penis... Abi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Ttipsy(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
some of u are gullible same way u guys Chase Shadows on PMB till he left after 8 years... Why ina no unite under PDP to defeat APC than wastes votes voting LP... Cos u guys don't want a fulani to take over...
congratulations to you . Best of luck
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Why make himself president by hook and by crook, then?

Why not support Osinbajo who has human classmates and FBI doesn't have a frickin ENCYCLOPAEDIA on?

If it's proven that he is a super crook, then Nigeria needs to choose whether to keep a crooked image in a criminal leader.
if he support osinbajo una go still de curse do mhe decided to run
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by vaginasurgeon: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
OkCornel:

You can start the protest.

You are a Bastard!
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Johel(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Newton2024:
President Tinubu Challenges US Court Order to Release Academic Records, Files Fresh Objection
https://politicsnigeria.com/president-tinubu-challenges-us-court-order-to-release-academic-records-files-fresh-objection/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

Tinubu is nothing but an African Demon, full of lies, fraud and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shut up there, you sound like a child.
Is he not a public leader?
Why are public leaders and politicians asked to declare their assets, is that not something personal or private?

You are a BAT supporter, stop deceiving yourself.
when u declare assets it's to a body not the public GEJ didn't make his asset declaration known to public... You can ask for his penis then since na public figure
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Leksy99lawal(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pelle USA school boy!!! IDENNAA post=126034994]Disgraceful to say the least. Did Tinubu thought he is dealing with corrupt Nigeria criminal justice system. I schooled in the USA and live here and these people dont play around with issues of certificate forgery and perjury.

I can tell you for free it's over for Jagaban of Borgu! He needs to resign. CSU will release every document that has his name on it.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by putin2: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
This man don't have shame at all
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by bluefilm: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Forgery doesn't pay.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Ashez: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
IDENNAA:
Disgraceful to say the least. Did Tinubu thought he is dealing with corrupt Nigeria criminal justice system. I schooled in the USA and live here and these people dont play around with issues of certificate forgery and perjury.

I can tell you for free it's over for Jagaban of Borgu! He needs to resign. CSU will release every document that has his name on it.
His downfall and disgrace will be extremely massive
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Lingudy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ashez:

His downfall and disgrace will be extremely massive
I don't understand why he is objecting oo
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by MrSly(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
Rubbish thought.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Exceed15: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Una go explain tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread / Missing Police Vehicles Found; IGP Staff Cars Under Repair; One Returned / Even The Person In The Other Room Cant Get Ideas Into Buhari's Head- Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.