Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection (31498 Views)

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.
Comedian.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Omoawoke2(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Fighting tool and nail, running helter skelter and spending billions to have fun? Only an idiot believes his own lies.

The person running around here is obviously atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Omoawoke2(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Which fun ?

Someone who's reputation is being shattered globally you say is having fun

No be only fun

Tinubu is playing with your emotions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by 07kjb: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
NIGERIANS should be PROTESTING if really they are sane

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Lama70(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
I'm beginning to suspect Tinubu is just having fun with this case, trying to keep Atiku team busy till 2027 then he will personally release these information to the public and use it to floor Atiku again.

May you live long, wise man!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by kaluwa: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
i can see, Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by uniquetechng: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
Seem you don't have idea how much he must have spent in legal charges so far.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ttobizz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Atiku just wants to fight against Tinubu till the end.

I pray he finds what he is looking for.

In case anyone needs a natural content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.

They were friends until Tinubu began the mudslinging

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Wallade(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
ideynl1:
What is a supposed first class accounting graduate hiding?

Did any of your schools publish your academic results without your consent? Everyone reserves the right to permit, or otherwise, any institution you attended to publish your academic results.

Despite my curiosity about the purported error on the first certificate and the existence of two certificates issued to Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) by the Chicago State University.

I still believe that the correct and authenticated one should be issued by the school to BAT for onward transmission to any organization that requires it, with BAT's consent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
oponu claiming intelligent . try think out of the box and listen well , weyre shocked shocked shocked

No no only outside of the box na in of the box😂😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Hedonisco: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:

If it was Jonathan or Peter Obi or anyone else from the South East or South South, you Yoruba irritants would be all over the place crying blue murder. The double standard is beyond shocking. But nothing can shock us anymore, because we now know better. And we shall NEVER forget.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ruffDiamond: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
INEC PresiDIot select don dey catch cold for inside heat o cheesy US court no be supreme Court in naija.dem go trowey am cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Ikpunnegi01: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
What kind of virus is Ebola hiding?
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by Ofemmanu1: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
IDENNAA:
Disgraceful to say the least. Did Tinubu thought he is dealing with corrupt Nigeria criminal justice system. I schooled in the USA and live here and these people dont play around with issues of certificate forgery and perjury.

I can tell you for free it's over for Jagaban of Borgu! He needs to resign. CSU will release every document that has his name on it.

Informationally deprived.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by jrusky(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
That is it. That is what I told Tinubu camp to do, they should stop responding to all these failure sour losers they can go to hell.

Nigeria is not US colony, our election issue is primarily a domestic issue going to US is a slap on our nation.

Tinubu should call their bluff and stop any goddam person releasing anything. Fu-ck Atiku F u-ck Obi.

Tinubu wake up!!! Gentlemanism can't work in Africa, Mugabe, Kegame, Tsangarai, Jammeh, Obj etc tried it, it never worked, wake up and go brutal with zero tolerance to all these shit.

Tinubu you can't please Nigerians go iron fist way they will all sit up or run to exile....
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by tolue42(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
oyichi:
op, why are you making it to look as if tinubu filed a fresh appeal?, you are just talking about the concluded case

No! A new one.
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by rexlims(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
U all defending this international disgrace continue, but wait until d day u apply for something here in Nigeria and they tell u that u have to provide 4 of ur classmates to authenticate if u truly attended that institution.
What u guys don't know, is that d international community will never trust our academic qualifications any longer, we will be made to sit for some of tests or exams to determine our academic status.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by BigYash: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
femisplash:
Atiku and Obi will labour in vain.
Stop making noise and go check the reality on ground.. Tinubu has messed up big time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ruffDiamond: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
cheesy
BannedUser:
Jagaban

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by HRMK: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
THIS IS A FIGHT BETWEEN TWO MONEYBAGS!ONE WITH DOLLARS AND THE OTHER WITH NAIRA AND POLITICAL POWERS!!
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by BigYash: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:
That is it. That is what I told Tinubu camp to do, they should stop responding to all these failure sour losers they can go to hell.

Nigeria is not US colony, our election issue is primarily a domestic issue going to US is a slap on our nation.

Tinubu should call their bluff and stop any goddam person releasing anything. Fu-ck Atiku F u-ck Obi.

Tinubu wake up!!! Gentlemanism can't work in Africa, Mugabe, Kegame, Tsangarai, Jammeh, Obj etc tried it, it never worked, wake up and go brutal with zero tolerance to all these shit.

Tinubu you can't please Nigerians go iron fist way they will all sit up or run to exile....
Listen to yourself.. Most persons that vomit shit like you’re doing now,doesn’t even live in the country.. So you prefer a fraud to rule over you? You are proud of it,right?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by CSTRR: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Forget about Oseni, that one is not a journalist.

I wonder what you will call Christiane amanpour.

🤡
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by shinealight(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
ideynl1:
What is a supposed first class accounting graduate hiding?

What is the former Customs Officer looking for? Has he shown us any of his own credentials…assuming he even has a NEPA bill to show! cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by jrusky(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
BigYash:
Listen to yourself.. Most persons that vomit shit like you’re doing now,doesn’t even live in the country.. So you prefer a fraud to rule over you? You are proud of it,right?

Who is a Fraud? Obi is a fraud by offloading $30million Pandora offshore and clean mouth.

Atiku is a fraud by selling so many Nigeria property and ran to Dubai with over $100m so what else do you have to say?

Bro proof that fraud from Tinubu or just keep quiet. Tinubu will spend 8 years ok.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ncoolsome(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Fighting tool and nail, running helter skelter and spending billions to have fun? Only an idiot believes his own lies.

Fighting tooth and nail
Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by HRMK: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
YOU STILL DONT KNOW TINUBU IS A BIG STRATEGIST!IN FACT THE BEST NIGERIAN POLITICIAN LIVING!ATIKU WOULD SOON REALISE TINUBU IS SIMPLY MAKING A FOOL OF HIM!NOTHING TO HIDE!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by fred04(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
kokoA:
See reasoning, must I be a Nigerian with people that reason like chicken. Make una try get sense small abeg

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by ezechi242: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Atiku just wants to fight against Tinubu till the end.

I pray he finds what he is looking for.

In case anyone needs a natural content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.

He brought them to power because of his stupidity, if he had waited a bit for Jonathan to finish his second term...by now he would have been completing his second term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

War Against Money Laundering: Banks, PDP Kick Against Cbn’s Policy / Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State / The Military Ranks Of Past Heads Of State In Nigeria Before They Assumed Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.