Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court (10478 Views)

‘We Will End Tinubu’s Mafia Empire In Lagos’ – Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by aljharem(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
This man is an idiot.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by money121(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Oni yeye

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by carterguccy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
I supported this guy but he should stop wasting his time

Lagos will only be liberated the moment Tinubu dies

The coven and bondage Tinubu take hold these people too much to be broken

Clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by greypencils: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Because of his wife alone, his ambition is dead on arrival. I might have routed for him but for his wife, the daughter of Aniebo, a thieving soldier.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Segzy19: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gbadeboy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by timilehin007(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Fisham:
dey play
So you really believe say anything go come out of this Appeal? Baba na u dey play I swear
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Olurondo: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sore Loser Gbadebo. Instead of him to accept his fate,he is never going to win against Sanwo Olu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by jrusky(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Go ahead we go still flog you for appeal, nonsense boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by frankson1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
victornwaru:
I don't think this move is gonna make any difference, giving the fact that our judicial system has deeply been compromised. APC has really messed every single system in Nigeria up with their devilish and evil agenda.

You're not doing the right thing by telling the truth but expect others to do things right undecided

The plain truth is, the Judiciary has been deeply compromised since the time of OBJ.
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by duro4chang(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
You will labour in vain like obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by opamoses1: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
This one is just wasting his father's money.
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Missy89(f): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Most people dont understand how the Nigerian political class operate ( Rhodes is not one of course but trying to be). If you collect a lot of campaign donations, You have to justify it to your supporters and private donors by going all the way to the supreme court if you lose an election. That way, you keep the cash flow coming and pocket the difference.

He is not trying to claim any manadate. The scam must go on and the sheep and gulible most keep paying. The more you look the less you see.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by stuffs2002: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
victornwaru:
I don't think this move is gonna make any difference, giving the fact that our judicial system has deeply been compromised. APC has really messed every single system in Nigeria up with their devilish and evil agenda.

When hypocrites talk...

Was the Judiciary also deeply compromised all the whole Obi was winning cases in the courts?

Obi has never lost any case in the courts until now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Chetas81(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Stop wasting your money till 2027
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by jonnex: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
There is no how he won't go to the Supreme Court, he has paid along with the Tribunal fee to his lawyers. it is him that will lose if he fails to go. Okoro boy pls go.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
I was surprised that the lagos tribunal judges dismissed labour party governorship candidate petition despite the video evidence of assault,intimidation on voters and destruction of ballot boxes by sanwo olu's thugs led by mc oluomo and his political thugs.judgement is truly for the highest bidder.
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by ejimatic: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
References1:

. We have haerd the opinion of
the LP Governor in the poster.

Pls where are Governor Jendor and Deputy Governor Funke Akinndele?
grin cheesy grin

Igbo boy or man will be Lagos governor when. Taiwo Adigun Adewqle becomes the Enugu or Anambra Governor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by ImoleNaija: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
The Obidients sef are confused.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Fearyourcreator: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Werey wants to govern Lagos State. grin

Even your Gorilla-Chestbeating-Fathers coveted Lagos sotey dem mobilize their ragtag Biafran Cannibalistic Soldiers to invade & capture Lagos during the Biafran War.

We thank God for General Olusegun Obasanjo and his gallant regiment who obliterated the invading Biafran Cockroach Forces at Benin/Ore.

Well, we’re not stopping you from pursuing the unrealized & gloomy dreams of your blood-sucking cannibalistic ancestors to capture Lagos through the manipulation of the ballots a.k.a Gbajue, but Yoruba Indigenes would have to govern Anambra, Imo, Delta, Enugu & Ebonyi States for 5 decades before Lagos State can be ceded to you cursed, inglorious & cocaine-trafficking chimpanzees.

You and your vacuous Mother will be dumped inside the Lagos Lagoon together if you don’t carry your Biafran agenda back to Anambra or Ebonyi.

Mother of The Incoming Governor Indeed!

Iya ati Omo - Awon werey meji. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrmVO6WT5ao

You think say Yorubas are still sleeping abi? Nnamdi Kanu & Simon Ekpa don open our eyes.

Awon Oloriburuku omo ale jati-jati.
Wonisorire

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Dittodat: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
The IPOB cannibal retard is still laboring in vain. We don't care. grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by PepeXKermit: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
I supported this guy but he should stop wasting his time

Lagos will only be liberated the moment Tinubu dies

The coven and bondage Tinubu take hold these people too much to be broken

No, he is doing the right thing. Fight for what you beliveve is right. Fight till the end, so thst when your history is retold, we will say, he fought till the very end and he fought the good fight and nothing else could have been done.
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Brownemeka: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
References1:

This guy should stop wasting his time
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by abdeefggh: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Im.becile
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Brownemeka: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
PepeXKermit:

No, he is doing the right thing. Fight for what you beliveve is right. Fight till the end, so thst when your history is retold, we will say, he fought till the very end and he fought the good fight and nothing else could have been done.
My Dear you don't fight a fight that is impossible to this is like putting your money on Luton town to win Man City
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by aswani(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
SirLakes:
Nobody can take/rescue Lagos state from the claws of balablu as long as he's still around.

Ire oooo!

Are you talking about the same Lagos State that Peter Obi defeated Tinubu in the Presidential elections?

And then Obidients went to climb pole and sing National Anthem at Alausa to remind Yoruba people that Lagos is Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by VEHINTOLAR: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Never in Yoruba land again ! Lol,this Chinedu boy is yet to realised that he and even his unborn generations have been cancelled for ever and ever in Yoruba land !
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Jonjam269: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Exercise in futulity, like Gbarebor like obi, all want to remain relevant to continue catching out from deluded obidots. Losers.
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by billagreen(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
This one had better go and rest..
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by truthhurtsnaira: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
spiSeyi:
This guy & Obi should keep there money for Biafla presidential election because that is where they can only have a taste of political office. His political career in Nigeria is dead and buried he can't even become a councilor in Lagos or in the sad yeast. Even Obi can't win a senetorial district in Anambra he only won in the SE because !gbos are desperately hungry for Aso rock grin grin

That’s why Oyibo call una SHYTHOLE

Enjoy your flooded Lagos

N I G G E R
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by ashawopikin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Who dey advice this man,u don forget where you dey?
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Whois(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Emma1Oj(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Personally, I don't think there is any hope for him and I also don't believe he won the election but good luck to him on his pursuit of equity and fairness.
Gbam!! I own you one pure water.

I'm not an Apc supporter but I believe Sanwo won the election through voters intimidation and vote buying. But because Obi won Lagos he thought LP won the govy seat. Like you said, "I wish him good luck"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Shocks Buhari Raises Biafra Flags During Nigeria Defeats To Croatia / 2,300 Ghost Workers Discovered In Abia, N220m Saved – Says AG / Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.