Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court (10491 Views)

‘We Will End Tinubu’s Mafia Empire In Lagos’ – Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Myer(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
References1:

E be like he get money to waste.
Well, how lawyers wan take chop.

Every thing is working together for someone's good. cheesy
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by PepeXKermit: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Brownemeka:
My Dear you don't fight a fight that is impossible to this is like putting your money on Luton town to win Man City

If men who built things in this world had your mentality, we will be in the stone age still.
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by adefitim(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
SHEY this man no get elderly people to advice him to desist from this lost battle?

If he continues like this he might not smell party nomination again for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by unavailablecity: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
OLODO OMO IBO

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by unavailablecity: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
omo ale eko
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Emma1Oj(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
I supported this guy but he should stop wasting his time

Lagos will only be liberated the moment Tinubu dies

The coven and bondage Tinubu take hold these people too much to be broken
Fashola is there to continue where Tinubu stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Blackgurl247(f): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bros well done o
😁😁😁😁
ElohimShenRa:
Werey wants to govern Lagos State. grin

Even your Gorilla-Chestbeating-Fathers coveted Lagos sotey dem mobilize their ragtag Biafran Cannibalistic Soldiers to invade & capture Lagos during the Biafran War.

We thank God for General Olusegun Obasanjo and his gallant regiment who obliterated the invading Biafran Cockroach Forces at Benin/Ore.

Well, we’re not stopping you from pursuing the unrealized & gloomy dreams of your blood-sucking cannibalistic ancestors to capture Lagos through the manipulation of the ballots a.k.a Gbajue, but Yoruba Indigenes would have to govern Anambra, Imo, Delta, Enugu & Ebonyi States for 5 decades before Lagos State can be ceded to you cursed, inglorious & cocaine-trafficking chimpanzees.

You and your vacuous Mother will be dumped inside the Lagos Lagoon together if you don’t carry your Biafran agenda back to Anambra or Ebonyi.

Mother of The Incoming Governor Indeed!

Iya ati Omo - Awon werey meji. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrmVO6WT5ao

You think say Yorubas are still sleeping abi? Nnamdi Kanu & Simon Ekpa don open our eyes.

Awon Oloriburuku omo ale jati-jati.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Personally, I don't think there is any hope for him and I also don't believe he won the election but good luck to him on his pursuit of equity and fairness.
im de overate himself... That LP won president elections in Lagos didn't mean it would win guber polls.. but make im go til supreme Court... Opposition should Unite.. and Target State assembly seats ist maintain them build relevance before attempting to win d guber polls...
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Houseontherock1: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
To go and do what? grin grin
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
I was surprised that the lagos tribunal judges dismissed labour party governorship candidate petition despite the video evidence of assault,intimidation on voters and destruction of ballot boxes by sanwo olu's thugs led by mc oluomo and his political thugs.judgement is truly for the highest bidder.
in how many polling units?? Where I voted no violence...

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by PHAYOL81: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
This one still think majority of YORUBA and Lagosians ain't yet awake to their antics and lies.

Anyway, we thrive on challenges. We say, “Bring it ”

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Abokisulay(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Make una tell this olodo to rest and save the money Obididinrin supporters contributed for him

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Gandrova: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

I hope you can say such prayers for your dad also

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
aswani:

Are you talking about the same Lagos State that Peter Obi defeated Tinubu in the Presidential elections?

And then Obidients went to climb pole and sing National Anthem at Alausa to remind Yoruba people that Lagos is Yorubaland.
so why did LP came Third in plateau for guber polls when they won plateau for president.. u guys really think gbadegbo ll defeat San wolu same way u ppple thought LP ll beat APC PDP to presidency... Nawa
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Gbam!! I own you one pure water.

I'm not an Apc supporter but I believe Sanwo won the election through voters intimidation and vote buying. But because Obi won Lagos he thought LP won the govy seat. Like you said, "I wish him good luck"
voter intimidation same way LP did in South East right??

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by flokii: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
The cameraman Jandor nko?... Iyen ti gba kamu.

This Chinedu Vivour Rhodes with his stubborn head.. 'Gbaju e' disciples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Gandrova: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pls we should allow him to Appeal na Lawyers must cash out big time. Shinedu
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by PHAYOL81: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
This one still think majority of YORUBA and Lagosians ain't yet awake to their antics and lies.

Anyway, we thrive on challenges. We say, “Bring it on”

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Afamed: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

Liberated in which aspect?

It's Anambra where Obi ruled for 8 yrs without a road map that needs liberation

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

He can't try it in Edo state. Edo nor be Lagos
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by olat70(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
At least Lawyers must chop
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by MTNnews: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
If he likes he can go to hell

References1:

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Patojargz: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Some pipo typing trash here should just go Bleep themselves... Ona papa no run for any post ona no run any! Why d insult?
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Knetpro(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
victornwaru:
I don't think this move is gonna make any difference, giving the fact that our judicial system has deeply been compromised. APC has really messed every single system in Nigeria up with their devilish and evil agenda.

This is the simple truth.
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Mkairbag: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
IYA INCOMING GOVERNOR smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by uzomalahot: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by confusedlady: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2023
This one that does not know how to pronounce his name properly wants to be governor in Lagos.
He is just labouring in vain.
I doubt if he can even win a council seat going forward henceforth. People are now very wise to the expansionist IPOB agenda in the West.
Gbarebo is labouring in vain and will continue to labour in vain except he goes to his real state to contest as governor. No vacancy for him at Alausa for ever.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by kmaster007: 4:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Dem no dey giv chi chi but going to court nah free
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by allthingsgood: 5:01am On Sep 27, 2023
victornwaru:
I don't think this move is gonna make any difference, giving the fact that our judicial system has deeply been compromised. APC has really messed every single system in Nigeria up with their devilish and evil agenda.

So what of the states apc lost
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by Tunde835(m): 5:22am On Sep 27, 2023
He really thinks he is the governor of lagos. We're above these Igbos wanting to come to our land to drag power with us
Re: Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court by SAMBARRY: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Personally, I don't think there is any hope for him and I also don't believe he won the election but good luck to him on his pursuit of equity and fairness.
lol you dey find equity and fairness for banana Republic? cheesy

Goodluck cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down / Impeachment Threat: Allow The Law To Take Its Due Course- Muric / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.