Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Can I Handle My Younger Brother - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle My Younger Brother (20050 Views)

How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by fineberry(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Some people will just be giving there parent sleepless night and headache. Part of the major thing I ask myself everyday is "have I done anything that will bring disrepute to my family...have I done anything that will affend my parent. This are questions every senseable person should be asking there self.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by Mavinsoladele(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
How can you save him. Are you his personal lord and saviour? Allow him to perish.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by Exceed15: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2023
Omo buruku ni ojo ti e meaning the bad child has his own good( benefit, advantage)to the family. Show him genuine love , stop tagging him bad. Pray for him. God will change him.
Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by Les: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
OP never said anything about the boy asking for help or making any attempts to change at all. According to OP's story, he remains a nuisance to his family and they are fed up with it. SO? undecided
and he should remain a nuisance, Oga comot here, u no get talk, I only made a wish, you and your gangs are urinating on yourselves over it tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin cheesy cheesy read the topic again b4 you start displaying your condemned nature
Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by trumpcoat(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2023
Let me tell you he's the glory of the family but the devil is aware Already and wanted to stop it,he needs deliverance because he can't help himself and you can't help him either,if you're really serious about it check this on Facebook GF Adetuberu ministries, he's the overseer of faith and miracle ministries or call my number underneath
Just a word of prayer from him I bet you the battle is over
Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by Ifogift007: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
adaperry25:
We've actually done our best and the way its going..we are left to our fate. I just wanted to share here to get an ideal opinion.

My younger bro has been a thorn in our flesh even before my dad died. My late dad kept complaining about him. Bad friends, taking drugs and living an immoral life. This continued and affected his academics and he dropped out from the university.

As we speak, his younger brother is in his final year and yet my brother remains a prodigal son. Early this year, he wanted to fight my mom and I was very angry and we had to lock him up in the police cell for some days. He came out and became calm. After a month, he went back to his old ways.

We warned off his friends to stay away from him. Right now..my mom is ashamed of him as parents have warned their kids to stay away from my brother.

He doesn't sleep in the house and we threatened to lock him up again and he said we can kill him that his life has no meaning.

I believe he's not with his right senses.

Need your candid opinions. I want to save him.
Take him to a legit church...his senses has been tampared spiritually
Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2023
Nicepoker:
How can you save him. Are you his personal lord and saviour? Allow him to perish.

WTF! C'mon. Lol this is someone's blood you're referring to here.
Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by noobody(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by frozen70(f): 1:15am On Oct 06, 2023
adaperry25:
We've actually done our best and the way its going..we are left to our fate. I just wanted to share here to get an ideal opinion.

My younger bro has been a thorn in our flesh even before my dad died. My late dad kept complaining about him. Bad friends, taking drugs and living an immoral life. This continued and affected his academics and he dropped out from the university.

As we speak, his younger brother is in his final year and yet my brother remains a prodigal son. Early this year, he wanted to fight my mom and I was very angry and we had to lock him up in the police cell for some days. He came out and became calm. After a month, he went back to his old ways.

We warned off his friends to stay away from him. Right now..my mom is ashamed of him as parents have warned their kids to stay away from my brother.

He doesn't sleep in the house and we threatened to lock him up again and he said we can kill him that his life has no meaning.

I believe he's not with his right senses.

Need your candid opinions. I want to save him.

You can't use force to control someone that has no value for his existence

I think it's time for a dialog with him

Follow him in the most gentle way to understand why he is behaving as if his life has a photo copy of him

Try taking him to a phycologist or a psychiatric Doctor to access his mental state

If things are not taking seriously with him now, he is going to be a liability for all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Handle Problems Over Relatives Staying In Your House ? / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / Undeniable Facts About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.