Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now (6424 Views)

Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by 77star: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Opanka44:

If u have nothing meaningful to say, then stop being senseless in your comment Pls. I never painted myself as good except you have issues with your comprehension ability.

Making mistakes doesn't make anyone look 'foolish'

just as u insulted me up there, it is repeating same mistake that makes same person foolish. Mr perfect, I'm sure you haven't made a mistake or two before in your entire existence. You're more foolish than your comment
Very fine quote

'To make a mistake doesn't indicate that one is foolish'

1 Like

Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Stubborn82: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Opanka44:

We cut our thumbs and licked the blood and promised never to leave each other. Not in a shrine or native doctors place
Shior......that one no be oath jor, I did same with my ex, who happened to be queen of the ogbanje. Nothing happened, we are both married to different partners.
Just remove that fear from your mind, if you have small set back, you will think its because of the fake oath, if fall mistakenly hit your leg on a stone, your mind will tell you that the oath is working against you, all those things it just living in your own bandage that you created in your mind. Free yourself from fear

1 Like

Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Vision101(m): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Two options:
1) get her and make an offer to her asking for the breaking of the oath. It binds both of you.

2) The easiest.... accept Jesus as your personal lord and saviour. Be born again and start attending a serious bible believing church. Confess to your pastor and he will lead you through series of scriptural confessions. After that he will pray for you and break the oath. Ensure that you don't scam God by going back to the world.

1 Like

Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Opanka44(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
77star:

Very fine quote

'To make a mistake doesn't indicate that one is foolish'

Thanks brother
Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Opanka44(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Vision101:
Two options:
1) get her and make an offer to her asking for the breaking of the oath. It binds both of you.

2) The easiest.... accept Jesus as your personal lord and saviour. Be born again and start attending a serious bible believing church. Confess to your pastor and he will lead you through series of scriptural confessions. After that he will pray for you and break the oath. Ensure that you don't scam God by going back to the world.

Can God be scammed? Some of you end up saying nonsense when try to making sense
Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by SuperOnyi: 2:12am On Oct 20, 2023
funkemary:

Amen o

Are you a prophetess?

shocked

grin *facepalm*
Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Gaddafih001(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:

That we must never separate from each other. We must marry
Women are smart.
She played you.
So after frolicking around the globe,she wan come settle for your house😂.
For her mind,she has secured a husband through trick,now let the f.,.!k begin.
Mr man,go to her house with your parents,your mum should tell them that you are already mad and the only remedy is to break the convenant her son had with their daughter or else she will be next in line for madness.
Come and thank me later with palm wine.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Opanka44(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Women are smart.
She played you.
So after frolicking around the globe,she wan come settle for your house😂.
For her mind,she has secured a husband through trick,now let the f.,.!k begin.
Mr man,go to her house with your parents,your mum should tell them that you are already mad and the only remedy is to break the convenant her son had with their daughter or else she will be next in line for madness.
Come and thank me later with palm wine.

Wow.. thanks so much. We've gone to her house, but the girl is still not willing to break the Oath
Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Gaddafih001(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:

Wow.. thanks so much. We've gone to her house, but the girl is still not willing to break the Oath
Try to use this pattern.
But I also advise you to meet this people
1. A man of God that is filled with the Holy Spirit (if you can pray very well,there’s a way out).
Seek direction from him.
2. An elderly man that is filled with wisdom.
Use both advice to your advantage.
I believe that whoever the son of God has set free is free indeed.
No one can keep me in a loop like this o.
I have been on a spell for 10 years.
I gave my life to Christ and the spell broke.
I wish you the very best bro.

1 Like

Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Opanka44(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Try to use this pattern.
But I also advise you to meet this people
1. A man of God that is filled with the Holy Spirit (if you can pray very well,there’s a way out).
Seek direction from him.
2. An elderly man that is filled with wisdom.
Use both advice to your advantage.
I believe that whoever the son of God has set free is free indeed.
No one can keep me in a loop like this o.
I have been on a spell for 10 years.
I gave my life to Christ and the spell broke.
I wish you the very best bro.

Thanks so much Bro. God bless u for me ooo

1 Like

Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by StarRiderr: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2023
See Op I don't really wanna comment on this post I've considered to do so because it's a blood convenant and anything blood represents live and death I don't know the word that you guy used to pronounce this oath but what I must tell is try and break that oath peacefully with her you should not force her to do so as far as you did not force her to have an oath with you in the first place try to involve her parents if she disagrees with you on breaking the oath I've seen a friend of my died because of an oath he took with his late lover .. anybody telling you that nothing like oath exists the person must fall in the GenZ generation and again anybody telling you that you don't need the girl to break the oath the person is not telling you the truth to start with the oath both of you took was the spoken words and not the other way round be guided a word is a enough for the wise and again not every issue that you must brought to the public domain matters like this requires matured minds and spiritual attention.
Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by henndukwe18: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor92:
Invite her for a makeup

Pretend like ever since she left you couldn’t get a replacement of her

Gift her and send her money spoil her from afar

Convince her you’re missing her so much that she should come over

When she comes over carry boys mount outside till una remove the oath

But keep a hidden camera to record all make she no later claim rape
lol mado
Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Gee64: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Such an oath takes the Grace of God to break. You may run mad if you don't marry her. She too. I've seen this happen severally.
Oh boy, you are in a mess.
Opanka44:

That we must never separate from each other. We must marry
Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Gee64: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yahoo pastor?
Ynix:

And who told you I am not a pastor?
Re: I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now by Ynix(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Gee64:
Yahoo pastor?
it is well with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Pictures: The Tribe Most Nigerians Belives Have Ugly Men / 11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually / A Horse Mounts A Female Police Officer While Conducting A Traffic Stop in Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.