Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi (13053 Views)

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by ItisWell22(f): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
His only plan to look competent is by condemning his predecessors and rubbishing their works. This one has nothing to offer o.
Same story from new looters.

Are those roads good or terrible? 😟

Have you plied Auchi roads? 😢

He’s just stating what he saw.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Thisis2raw(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Am yet to know what buhari did in his 8yrs in office
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by AmigoDeDon(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Baba only travel from ABUJA on road ant now this….

Abeg make una patronize me
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by FireUpNow(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Liar! As of their are no bad roads in the east where he is from. Is he not part of the problem?
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by PHIPEX(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2023
blacksam01:
you talk too.much mr man...u think talk will get u presidency..?
So he should keep quiet like others have been doing right?
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Skillsnigeria: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by virginchaser(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Baba should get to work and stop being emotional. Why, Dezani Alison Madueke too cried on Sagamu Benin expressway when she was minister of work but smiled when she saw oil at petroleum ministry.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by NaijaCover(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by SmartPolician: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
His only plan to look competent is by condemning his predecessors and rubbishing their works. This one has nothing to offer o.
Same story from new looters.

Keep quiet! If you don't know someone, ask questions or read about him.

1 Like

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Chibuzoripob: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2023
sad Baba,hold that tears and start working.I was there live when Auntie Diezani dey cry at ORE.

Olga , detective Fash nkoh lipsrsealed?
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by RepoMan007: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

Keep quiet! If you don't know someone, ask questions or read about him.
I don't need any questions about someone who built a dormant airport with scarce money and left industries struggling. To prove his incompetence beyond reasonable doubt, he has been condemning and condemning since he got his new job. Just tell us the man is one of yours and let the world rest from your bigotry
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by DMerciful(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2023
Where are the people shouting that Bubu built infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by oyeb15: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Fashola was there for 8years doing nothing. Ordinary transport minister Ameachi performed wonders while Fashola keep saying rubish everytime on Tv.

Under Fashola, we had d worst federal road in Nigeria history. He busied himself with coup politics . He and Fayemi, El rufai, akeredolu and Yaya bello.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Lifeangel(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Stop fooling yourself David. You were and are still in Nigeria and have travelled to various places in this nation. You knew Nigerian roads and potholes are inseparable. Why are you now forming innocent as you have just arrive from China or Japan. Abegi,leave road make I see
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by highchief1: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2023
erico2k2:

SO you are telling us you have never travelled the roads B4, its now that you are minister you are shedding tears, my friend go and sit down< stop talking an crack on with the JOB
everybody is not poor like u bro.I can’t remember the last time I traveled on Nigerian roads.

1 Like

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Kakamorufu(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Hope you reach army checkpoint for the bypass side and Ologbo side oooo sad
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by sirchim(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Hypocrite, but you shedded no tears when you were eating from BULLHARI government.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Nobaga500(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2023
nice move, but make sure u do the neccessary.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by nkemjacob2(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Ur tears will not fix the road.

Drop this propaganda we don't it now
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Oc0776(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Too Much Talk Talk No De Full Basket...oga repair Road Na Wetin De Tell U
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Chetas81(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2023
TELL ME WHERE THE BAD CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Keme4Real(f): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Yeah. Just like Diezani that year. We all know how that one ended.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Achor1111(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2023
Hypocrite
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by erico2k2(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
highchief1:
everybody is not poor like u bro.I can’t remember the last time I traveled on Nigerian roads.
bros nor be say I dey boast the 4 tyres in my car will buy your full car.I have gone fru your profile on NAiraland Peoople like you who call people poor are Por in reality even to rational thinking. If we check now U nor get up to N10million in your account and you dey here dey rake and make mouth please like I said go back to your SHOP
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by samwash(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Nonsense talk, where you not traveling on the roads before you where made a minister.
Looking for who to put the blame on.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by stasius: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Them Don start.

We don't need your tears. Many people have done the real tearing after many accident victims lost their lives on the terrible roads. Your duty is to hit the ground running and fix the roads Mr CryCry.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Ikaeniyan0: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I could hv prefer wike in this ministry
Umahi is also a good choice

He built quality roads in Ebonyi state.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by wink2015(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I could hv prefer wike in this ministry

Wike is a lawyer but Umahi is an engineer.

If we are talking about professional people then Umahi that was picked for the job is the right person to handle it and not Wike.

It is not only by gragra which Wike got but he still need to be well grounded on the technicalities of road construction.

YOU CAN NOT DECEIVE UMAHI THAT YOU USED 10 BAGS OF CEMENT TO CONSTRUCT ROAD WHEREAS YOU ONLY USED 6 BAGS.

But you can push around Wike and Fashola deceiving the two of them as they are all lawyers and not engineers.

Both Wike and Fashola are not professional in the industries and the artisan that will work under them do know the tricks to used to turn them around without them catching up with their antics.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by gloryman91: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2023
The difference between giving a Legal Practitioner an Engineering job to do.

Fashola would have been better at Justice Minister.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by udemzyudex(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Lies, he wan dey act like say dem teleport am come Nigeria now.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Mayeldah(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Thought he his fellow APC morons were praising Buhari on infrastructure?

foolish people!!

even Lagos has the worst dilapidated roads and streets in Nigeria
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Bluntemperor: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2023
MrsTwrite:
“President Tinubu said I must travel through all the projects so that I could brief him on my experience and tell him the truth.
I hope you tell him the truth

Hon Minister of Works, keep doing great and God bless you Sir.
- the MIDAS - like FERMA is a Fraud being sustained in the Works Ministry!
They Budgets NBILLIONS yearly- for their Pockets and it does exist but for the Ogas in Abuja!
•Just come and see- the Federal Roads like Ikorodu - Agbowa-Ejirin Road that is a Death Trapped for the suffering Masses!
Very Shameful Indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Houses Of Assembly Speakers Meet In Owerri (Photos) / NNPC Begins Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery / Nobody Paid For Our Private Jet- Senate Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.