Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi (13075 Views)

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Danidinho4: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Welcome back to Nigeria, cry no more e don clear for your eye
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Philipmoon2(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Mumu man
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Atlantis585: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2023
Stop talking and start doing something. You have been acting like a tourist so far. Your tears won’t fix our roads.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by erico2k2(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2023
highchief1:
say u hold pass me no means say I no hold na bros.I no really get upto that in my Acc but do I really need to?im not In the age of my life to be keeping such amount in the bank.I Dey investment stage of my life my bro.I have good cars I no no the cars u drive that the 4 tyres can now buy my full car.ur car tyre no go Dey less than 3m for one be that.congrats bro that ur car trye na 12m.because one of my cars na about 12m.Cut soap for me o bros.the long and short is that u don’t need all those money not to use Nigerian roads.how much be Lagos Abuja ticket again?do I need to have 10m to spend 70k?some Igbo men stl Dey when get 50m when stl Dey enter bus go Lagos.na just choice and how everybody see life.I greet u bros.
Nah so, wen Una see who una go upress una go press them enter ground, If you read the 1st post you would have realized It was directed at the Minister not you!Ofcos the black man mentality came to play, U have to let me know say you full ground guy abeg drink water drop cup!
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by ufuosman(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2023
Start taking actions no time
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by highchief1: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2023
erico2k2:

Nah so, wen Una see who una go upress una go press them enter ground, If you read the 1st post you would have realized It was directed at the Minister not you!Ofcos the black man mentality came to play, U have to let me know say you full ground guy abeg drink water drop cup!
I think the only thg I said was that no be everybody poor like op..na u Dey see am like big word.in the eyes of Elon musk Dangote na poor man.that a fmr governor doesn’t use roads to travel I don’t see why it will shock anybody.weda u want to accept it or not I can’t remember the last time I used Nigerian roads for long trips.God forbid.That doesn’t mean I’m the richest man in Nigeria.na choice.And say u hold pass me no mean say I no hold o.them no Dey carry first for life.how u take Dey drive ur car when ur tyres na 12m bros?show us road.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Reference(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Where are the people shouting that Bubu built infrastructure?

Find them out and call them in for questioning.
They say he excelled in infrastructure,
One major bridge, one major rail line and trillions in debt.

1 Like

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by d0pekellz(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2023
And someone was minister of works, power, and housing. I can only imagine the decline in the power and housing sector too. This is what happens when a lawyer is in charge of engineering ministries.

1 Like

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by ayo2008: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/09/27/i-shed-tears-on-nigerian-roads-umahi/

And Fashola was minister of works for 8 years?

Shame
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Solababa91(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Umahi should stop pretending he does not know kickbacks before and after contract authorization, also you settle after each disbursement, these all pose a lot of challenges in quality project delivery.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by erico2k2(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
highchief1:
I think the only thg I said was that no be everybody poor like op..na u Dey see am like big word.in the eyes of Elon musk Dangote na poor man.that a fmr governor doesn’t use roads to travel I don’t see why it will shock anybody.weda u want to accept it or not I can’t remember the last time I used Nigerian roads for long trips.God forbid.That doesn’t mean I’m the richest man in Nigeria.na choice.And say u hold pass me no mean say I no hold o.them no Dey carry first for life.how u take Dey drive ur car when ur tyres na 12m bros?show us road.
We don hear nah,Poor people like us no get choice nah to drive From PH to warri.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Vision101(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
@Chinjo2
That is what your party gave us in 8 years.
Thank God you now have the opportunity to clear the mess your party created.
To even think that this is the same ministry Babatunde Raji Fashola presided over still baffles me.

@me
The damage was done during PDP days. Buhari's regime ameliorated it. Buhari failed in other things but tried in road infrastructure.

You people should be telling the truth and not politics all the time.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by erico2k2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
highchief1:

This was what you said to me so stop pretending and wage ur tail between ur legs

everybody is not poor like u bro.I can’t remember the last time I traveled on Nigerian roads.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Is it now you know ? 🙄
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pretender ..is it now you know that Nigeria roads are bad
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Is04970: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
fineboynl:
Black people should stop bothering themselves with modernization. They are wasting scales resources. Billions of borrowed dollars under buhari were wasted in the name of construction to no where. While the economy suffered.

Tinubu is about to repeat that same thing under borrowed scales resources to plummet the country into more abyss.

Blacks people should face the bases. And go back to their root where they belong. Just above orangutans.
Hahaha 😂😂
I need to report this post😂😂😂
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by ufotunang: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
State autonomy is the solution... national assembly should pass a bill for state autonomy
where states can be in control of their resources, crude oil, petroleum products, mineral resources in their states and the money they generate from the sell of the resources, petroleum resources..in which 10% percentage of the sells will be remitted to the federal government and 90% for the state....with this states will have enough money to do the federal roads within their states without waiting for the federal government to come and do it.. simple
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Opanka44(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chinjo2:
That is what your party gave us in 8 years.
Thank God you now have the opportunity to clear the mess your party created.
To even think that this is the same ministry Babatunde Raji Fashola presided over still baffles me.

No matter how competent you are, if you work under the dullard Buhari, you will never make a headway. Buhari is a failure. Failure and misfortunes are his Hallmark and these ugly features are contagious and infectious. He overburdened fashola with two ministries merged in one. Power, works and Housing. Fashola is a SAN for crying out loud, what does he know about power?
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by countryman13: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Thonyb2:

But smiles in Nigerian airspace abi? That's how stupid and daft you d criminals elites are! Na now Ur day dey break? Mad man!
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by uzomalahot: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by highchief1: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
erico2k2:

This was what you said to me so stop pretending and wage ur tail between ur legs

everybody is not poor like u bro.I can’t remember the last time I traveled on Nigerian roads.
lol no vex bros.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by omolola12345(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Engr Umahi is saying the truth and thank God he passed through the roads. Please swift action is needed now. Less of talks and more of action now. Let the concrete road project begin. Budget 2024 should include this and the most deplorable roads in all the six geopolitical zones should be awarded. Let the Nigerians start to see action. Then they will change their mind and begin to have renewed hope.

1 Like

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Toredola: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Then what has fashola the overhyped minister been doing for 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Reelz: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Calabar-Itu federal road comes to mind.. when we went through that route.. I vowed never to come back.. such a shame.. umuahia- ikwuano..
east west roads.. Aba-portharcourt roads..
Benin - ore- Lagos roads.. etc such a huge shame with shabby jobs littered everywhere.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by saysoo: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Thonyb2:

Oga dem don give you work. Na so so threat,complain and tears we don see. 1km road we never see.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by a4cube: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
So which road did Fashola and Buhari did in the last eight years?
Is he taking a swipe at Fash the rocket scientist?
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by JimohMomoh: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
d0pekellz:
And someone was minister of works, power, and housing. I can only imagine the decline in the power and housing sector too. This is what happens when a lawyer is in charge of engineering ministries.

Fashola was a square peg in a round hole in that Ministry.

The former minster of Education openly confessed that he doesn't know anything about education administration when Buhari appointed him as minister of Education.

1 Like

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Fujiyama: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
wink2015:

Wike is a lawyer but Umahi is an engineer.

If we are talking about professional people then Umahi that was picked for the job is the right person to handle it and not Wike.

It is not only by gragra which Wike got but he still need to be well grounded on the technicalities of road construction.

YOU CAN NOT DECEIVE UMAHI THAT YOU USED 10 BAGS OF CEMENT TO CONSTRUCT ROAD WHEREAS YOU ONLY USED 6 BAGS.

But you can push around Wike and Fashola deceiving the two of them as they are all lawyers and not engineers.

Both Wike and Fashola are not professional in the industries and the artisan that will work under them do know the tricks to used to turn them around without them catching up with their antics.

^^^
This is true.

After all, how many times has an engineer been appointed minister of justice - or attorney general of the federation? undecided
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Cheryph200(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Why are you lying sir
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by jersey4: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Just don't come to ogun state
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by worksmart(m): 3:03am On Sep 28, 2023
Another pathetic Caucasian racist. Your low self-esteem an inferiority complex is so glaring that yo have to come on uninvited to a black-owned online forum to expose your bigotry and insecurity for all to see.
fineboynl:
Black people should stop bothering themselves with modernization. They are wasting scales resources. Billions of borrowed dollars under buhari were wasted in the name of construction to no where. While the economy suffered.

Tinubu is about to repeat that same thing under borrowed scales resources to plummet the country into more abyss.

Blacks people should face the bases. And go back to their root where they belong. Just above orangutans.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by femicyrus(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I could hv prefer wike in this ministry
True but wike is a lawyer like fashola.
There hard work won't translate to expected results in this ministry.
No contractor can deceive umahi who is also an engineer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Launch Lagos Red Line Project On Thursday / New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners / Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.