Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi (13058 Views)

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2023
“I spent 14 hours on the road having started my journey at 10 am and got to Benin City at 2 pm the next day and I was very happy I experienced the pains."

I no understand this 14 hours. "10 am to 2pm the next day" (28 hours) 10pm to 2pm next day (16 hours). Which one.

On a sincere side, he's the only succor that will come with Ebola's government. He left indelible footprints in Ebonyi. I hope they make most of the borrowed funds available to him. Though a career saboteur, he delivers excellently on quality road projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by onuman: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2023
You have not made half the deploration of Nigeria's roads and other infrastructures made by Raji Fashola during the APC presidential campaign of 2015.
After your own deploration of the roads, you will still leave office with the roads in deplorable conditions.
Nigeria's political structure is the problem, not the personnel manning the ministries. How can Abuja coordinate roads in a vast country like Nigeria? Not possible.
Restructure Nigeria to regional government system.
Don't listen to Fulani-led Arewa which believes the political structure favours the Fulani. The National Assembly is not a place to restructure Nigeria politically. Because the Assembly is overpopulated by Fulani-led Arewa legislators drawn from the undue large number of states and legislative constituencies proliferated in Arewa by Arewa military dictators between 1976-1996.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by bash8: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2023
Please ask your predecessor what he did with the budget allocated to the ministry during his tenure. We demand accountability. Don't shed tears, we are not moved by that: probe the ministry and all the contractors. You all work for us, so we deserve answers and restitution not your tears oga.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Decarbonisation: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Eeyah..... What an idi.oootic minister, one who actually failed woefully as a governor!
These guys have nothing to offer - all of this is playing to the gallery.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by toxtimmy: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2023
It's easier to decieve a Nigerian than going through the eye of a needle.

Not one or even half a person have asked these thief Umahi if he built any road in his state when he was a governor that lasted more than 3 months?

Nigerian only say yes sir but never ask questions.

Chinjo2:
That is what your party gave us in 8 years.
Thank God you now have the opportunity to clear the mess your party created.
To even think that this is the same ministry Babatunde Raji Fashola presided over still baffles me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by diggindeep: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2023
Because he just fell from heaven or space into Nigeria.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Willie2015: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2023
naijaboy756:
Oga,

Before na disappear you Dey disappear?

You no Dey use the same roads before?

Making the same mistake
We dont need roads...
We have been making road for 62 yrs
Let them invest in rail...
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by simfrost90210: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Noo... I believe you, Umahi!
If i don't believe any other past governor, i solidly stand unequivocally to say that i believe you for real... Ọmọ, Ebonyi State roads during your tenure are one of the best in southern Nigeria as a whole.. You're a rare gem, Boss!

Even though you're in this evil political party, still, Sir, you're a product of your personality!
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by ada9ja(f): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Chinjo2:
To even think that this is the same ministry Babatunde Raji Fashola presided over still baffles me.

Is to tell u that those that was brought, trained or mentored by Tinubu cannot do anything
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Awwwwwnnnnn.....

You just dey waka d Road na abi
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by jojothaiv(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Chinjo2:
It's saddening.

And someone used the 'I built Lagos' narrative (Fashola also built Lagos too) to climb the number one seat in this country, yet things are in shambles. I think the fact that someone is successful in governorship doesn't translate to them doing well in other political endeavors outside their former office.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Sirianese: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Manofsteel2013(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2023
Chokehold:
“I spent 14 hours on the road having started my journey at 10 am and got to Benin City at 2 pm the next day and I was very happy I experienced the pains."

I no understand this 14 hours. 10 am to 2pm, 4 hours (impossible) 10pm to 2pm, 16 hours. Which one.

On a sincere side, he's the only succor that will come from Ebola's government. He left indelible footprints in Ebonyi. I hope they make most of the borrowed funds available to him. Though a career saboteur, he delivers excellently on quality road projects.

that is it oo
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Manofsteel2013(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2023
That's nigeria o
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by siant: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2023
This man should let us hear word jare! All this gragra na lie. Shey na today you know Nigerian roads are bad? As if roads in ebonyi, where you were governor for 8years are better. Go and shed tears over ebonyi roads first.

Oloriburuku aburo oloshi.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Ykc2(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
dont mind him ooh his looking only for big money so he can cut his own share from the contract
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Akaegwu(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Madnesstum with little senselesstum
fineboynl:
Black people should stop bordering themselves with modernization. They are wasting scales resources. Billions of borrowed dollars under huhari were wasted in the name of construction to no where. While the economy suffered.

Tinubu is about to repeat that same thing under borrowed scales resources to plummet the country into more abyss.

Blacks people should face the bases. And go back to their root wherr they belong. Just above orangutans.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by firearcher: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2023
Lol. Did he just find out? Has he not neen in Nigeria all these years
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by FashionCookie(f): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2023
I trust you to do something good with our roads Hon. Minister. I've seen what you can do.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by BigBashiru: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2023
RALPHOW:
PLEASE FAMILY ARE SUFFERING ON LEKKI AJAH AXIS,!!
CHILDREN GETTING HOME 9PM IS NOT GOOD PLEASE
Sanwolu should come and fix Jakande, Osapa London and Chevron to make life easier for people living in Lekki Ajah axis please.
We are tired of getting home 1am just because of few portholes which can be fixed with 5MILLION

Keep waiting for governor to come and fix for you what you can fix yourself.....
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by iswallker(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Many have shed blood..thank God for your life...
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by ChyjoskyJ: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Look at this useless slave man, the headline should have been I shed tears after visiting south East roads.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by soccerlite: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Crocodile tears
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Exceed15: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Be wailing o , You better get back to work..
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by freemanq(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Why are you crying, you people were hailing buhari for 8year doing nothing. So you just came to reality now. Oga stop deceiving yourself
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Walz001: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2023
This is how we learn bad politics in nigeria
If he really shed the tears why now

Roads are bad for years but appointing tou as minister to inspect bad roads make you shed tears

What a black man thinking ability

May We Help Ourself
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Walz001: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2023
This is how we learn bad politics in nigeria
If he really shed the tears why now

Roads are bad for years but appointing tou as minister to inspect bad roads make you shed tears

What a black man thinking ability

May We Help Ourself
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by highchief1: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2023
erico2k2:

bros nor be say I dey boast the 4 tyres in my car will buy your full car.I have gone fru your profile on NAiraland Peoople like you who call people poor are Por in reality even to rational thinking. If we check now U nor get up to N10million in your account and you dey here dey rake and make mouth please like I said go back to your SHOP
say u hold pass me no means say I no hold na bros.I no really get upto that in my Acc but do I really need to?im not In the age of my life to be keeping such amount in the bank.I Dey investment stage of my life my bro.I have good cars I no no the cars u drive that the 4 tyres can now buy my full car.ur car tyre no go Dey less than 3m for one be that.congrats bro that ur car trye na 12m.because one of my cars na about 12m.Cut soap for me o bros.the long and short is that u don’t need all those money not to use Nigerian roads.how much be Lagos Abuja ticket again?do I need to have 10m to spend 70k?some Igbo men stl Dey when get 50m when stl Dey enter bus go Lagos.na just choice and how everybody see life.I greet u bros.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Menclothing: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Burden of Africa too much the only magic toll important high way let the company managing charge 100 naira
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by paramakina202: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2023
And they touted Fashola as the best minister in last administration.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by francotunsco: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2023
MrsTwrite:
“President Tinubu said I must travel through all the projects so that I could brief him on my experience and tell him the truth.

I hope you tell him the truth

Next time, you will write I hope you told him the truth.
Re: I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi by Niyineyo: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Until you come to Abeokuta-Ibadan road, especially Adatan-Asero-Obantoko-Osiele-Odeda, that your tears will worth shedding, Honourable Minister sir

I am sure there'll be no worse death trap elsewhere inside this country than the mentioned express way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun / Excitement In Borno As Troops Reclaim Gudumbari / Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.