Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Don't Persist If A Woman Says No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Persist If A Woman Says No (397 Views)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Persist If A Woman Says No by Gentlelox: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2023
When a woman says no... Omo, i don't want to feel rejected by anyone. No matter how morally supreme the fo$l feels like. The feeling of rejection has driven many into shells and they have refused to publicly approach women again.

Even a man with fat bank account could receive that dose. Rejection knows no preference. But then there are rejection that aren't really rejection as they seem. Some are to give the impression that they are not as cheap as it may seem if they willingly give you their phone number or attention.

So when a woman rejects you. There are two things involved. She either doesn't like you at all, or she wants you to chase her and see her as a price. You can easily tell the difference if you're a chronic womanizer like me, but who have time for that shit ? If you say NO to a guy, you better mean it.

Women are the cheapest commodity in this world. Don't argue with me. A maggi cube is 10 naira per 1. So it cost money to get one. But you can easily sleep with a woman without paying a dime. What else comes free, even you have to pay for the water you drink but woman is free free free. But some women feel morally superior. They want to be sexually desirable and morally superior, but they are not. That's why when a woman has been plunged, her shakara go end.

Join my WhatsApp channel below to get more updates from me

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9bSctHwXb7F3G9Id27

1 Like

Re: Don't Persist If A Woman Says No by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2023
cry

The rate at which men talk about women on this platform. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Soccer 10 Tips (free Football Predictions For Today) / Why Do Guys Go On Tinder After A Breakup? / You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.