Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains (18170 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / FG Gets $800m From World Bank For Subsidy Removal Palliatives For Poor Nigerians / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by BigIyanga: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:

Illiterate you are, so the president can spend money outside the budget without getting impeached?
YES
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by gannod(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Keme4Real(f): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ehen
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by zinaunreal(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Scamming Tinubu. Original 419 since 1989
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
They will surely come out in the coming days to tell you how the saved money was spent...
Lol....

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Stanweezy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Seriously, we need to know how much they saved so far and what they used such money for

Crook in government

2 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by wittywriter: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
TUC asking BAT FG jamb question in simi's voice.

Ordinary this should cause a full fledged indictment if FG can't show evidence.

Wittyness
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Keme4Real(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:

If I were the president, I will dare you to go on your so called indefinite strike, I will start by not paying your salaries for this month and get you sacked with your replacements waiting on the wing.

Idiots.

Unfortunately you are not the president.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Splitmind: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
What's their business with that? Better get back to work you lazy yoots. undecided
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by osazsky(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
TSA ofcourse
goat

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by osazsky(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Wait for supplementary budget.

Let's not deceive ourselves, the government is now richer than before but no expenses can be made outside the budget.

In the lieu of the above, I implore every sane Nigerians to be patient and only criticise when the budget is not well implemented.

Moreover, everyone is not a member of both TUC and NLC, what happens to ordinary people on the street if only your demands are met?

I call on the president and the national assembly to FasTrack the passage of the supplementary budget into law.

But the TUC and NLC should not bully the president to act only on their damand without due process being followed.

If I were the president, I will dare you to go on your so called indefinite strike, I will start by not paying your salaries for this month and get you sacked with your replacements waiting on the wing.

Idiots.
na so e easy

2 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
https://www.thecable.ng/where-is-the-money-saved-tuc-asks-fg-to-account-for-petrol-subsidy-removal-gains/amp

@Nairalanda1, this question is also for you.

Where's the 'saved' subsidy funds post subsidy removal

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Coldie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tribalism won't make some foolish people think.

Though I know the money went to the pockets that spent billions on 2023 election, they are trying to recover what they spent.

After that then they can talk about NIGERIANs.

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
The savings doesn't arise from money 'saved' from subsidy removal, but rather money 'saved' from not having to borrow money to pay subsidy wink

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Kukutente23: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:

Let's not deceive ourselves, the government is now richer than before but no expenses can be made outside the budget.

In the lieu of the above, I implore every sane Nigerians to be patient and only criticise when the budget is not well implemented.

Moreover, everyone is not a member of both TUC and NLC, what happens to ordinary people on the street if only your demands are met?

I call on the president and the national assembly to FasTrack the passage of the supplementary budget into law.

But the TUC and NLC should not bully the president to act only on their damand without due process being followed.

Idiots.
What is in the supplementary budget

2 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by kissdabride: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:

Idiots.
you must be thwart

2 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Theunbothered: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:

Idiots.

But why did the national assembly send a "token" of 2 million naira to every member earlier this year?

Also when you sack these workers, who will you replace them with? Is it tomato sellers and agberos who did not finish secondary school?

This is why so many young and educated Nigerians want to run away, people like you making silly decisions that only serve the already rich elites.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by osazsky(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Splitmind:
What's their business with that? Better get back to work you lazy yoots. undecided
are they not stakeholders not everyone is jobless like u..are they not d ones generating the money

3 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by kissdabride: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:

Is your Pandora poster boy against the same pms subsidy removal?

Chief wailer of nairaland.

Ewu
You the biggest chief wailer.where are you when your balablu said nothing like subsidy.
Dumbo

2 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by kernniejay(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Crimecity:
The money is in the mail box of our legislathieves, executhieves and Judithiefciary
You mean judisharing that is still busy sharing the loot from the apc govt?

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Brightest04(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:

Listen to yourself again, you said they only asked the government where is the money.

You want the government to answer that foolish question?

The president has already said the country has now saved one trillion naira, what else do you want?

The truth is, they want their demands met which is not possible without reviewing the budget.

So?
And you believe that? It's a pity that many people are still living in the fools paradise in this country

3 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by orikoku: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sope otilo.
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Obaofaba: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Brightest04:
And you believe that? It's a pity that many people are still living in the fools paradise in this country

What should I have believed instead
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by osazsky(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:

What should I have believed instead
that tomorrow is 1st April 1984

3 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Nursepepeye(f): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
When a drug lord promise to save your money
he used the money to bribe tribunal judges now

1 Like

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nursepepeye:
he used the money to bribe tribunal judges now
Chai. Too bad
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by greatman247(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Same question i have been asking for months.
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by begge: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bulaba, we are still waiting for the living wages you promise
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by shegoon: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
So if you are the president, you will allow Apapa seaport, airports and oil production to be grounded. Do you know the implication to the economic?
Obaofaba:

Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by Obaofaba: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
osazsky:
that tomorrow is 1st April 1984

Naso e take dey start.

Off the street you go from here.

Ndiara.
Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by UnfairLife7(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
After all, obidients Messiah didn't do anything in Anambra state for 8 years.

He claimed to have saved the money in the bank which he has interest and invested the rest in Hero Beer which later worth next to nothing.

So Mr Osifo shouldn't be apprehensive, president Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR is not and will always be different from the Pandora.

Nigeria is in a safe hands.
Buhari was millitary head of state and president for good solid 8 years. Yet, hunger and insecurity never depart his region

Emilokan is now the president, south Western region is the headquarter of hunger raise to power 10🤣

2 Likes

Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by UnfairLife7(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Brightest04:
you're chatting with RONU emilokan dog🤣

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Authorities Barred Andy Uba From Their Country, Citing His Criminality - SR / Why We Supported Uche Secondus – PDP Governors / Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.