Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) (37176 Views)

Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by IjebuWarrior: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:
Death is nothing in the SW.
.and that is why I don't make friends over here

Then get the f%@k out back to ur jungle bloody Savage Cannibal! angry Cursed Igbo Bastards! 🤬
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by thesicilian: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2023
Emma09:

Not in all cases. My Sister was/is a step mother to her husband's 3 children after the death of their mother. The children today to the glory of God are all graduates and all married doing well for themselves.
I'll like to hear their own side of the story.

I am opportuned to be friends with both a stepdaughter and her stepmother, and believe me, they both have very different views about the relationship. While the Stepmom is proud to have raised a responsible young adult without any bias whatsoever, the stepdaughter never ceases to give glory to God for having managed to become a responsible young adult despite the obstacles and ill-treatment she received in her own father's house
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Makinaki: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Johnchrix:
Ikorodu the land of de3th

As in ehnnn. No good news comes out of that hell hole!
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by winner37(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2023
I would have be a dead person by now and no one could remember me anymore,

What I went through in the hand of my stepmom some years back to an extent she poisoned my food but Thanks to almighty God I didn't ate the food , maltreatment of the highest I cried and cried I didn't have the best education I should I was of our total care but God showed me mercy and kindness..

I thank God today am feeding her by sending money, her son is living with me which I have not disclose all what I gone through in the hand of his mum ..

I don't really understand why stepmom are always evil..
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Curious346: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Then get the f%@k out back to ur jungle bloody Savage Cannibal! angry Cursed Igbo Bastards! 🤬
are you a giraffe 🦒🦒

You cannot bully me
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Curious346: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2023
wakaman:

Really?

A cannibal talking from agulu.

You read too many fictions . There are no cannibalism in alaigbo
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Curious346: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Major7:

May God have mercy on you 🙏 tribalist angry

I'm not. A tribalist
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Curious346: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Gboom:

Then go back to ya erosion ravaged SE where ipob will take una do suya.

Criminality is not peculiar to any tribe or race, if them mention the name of the offender, it may even be one of your sisters
how?
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Nerdnextdoor: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Why do some stepmothers tend to be unkind to their stepchildren? Why is it often very challenging for them to treat their stepchildren with kindness and care? In some cases, when they see they can't harm their stepchildren physically, they resort to spiritual means of attack.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Mais a la lagos
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:

Gee people die everywhere na.

Stop doing this your senseless tribal gbasgbos and bigotry, it makes one sound outstandingly stupid and mentally damaged.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Curious346: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Gee people die everywhere na.

Stop doing this your senseless tribal gbasgbos and bigotry, it makes one sound outstandingly stupid and mentally damaged.
serious ?
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by bigman001(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:
Sense no be your mate, who wants to be friends to dick heads , and people that thinks from their anus.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Patojargz: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sad
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by hollawale20(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
The first person to post this story on X wrote Ikotun now it's Ikorodu. Nigerians and misinformation
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by ALFADOS(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
What surprised me is that a devil reincarnation will still blame the devil, who's deceiving who lol, may Almighty Allah have mercy on us
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Major7: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:

I'm not. A tribalist

Then learn to proofread your comments before posting just to be sure you're not sounding like one. God bless Nigeria
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
talented321:
As man pls try you possible best not to allow any of you child live any woman called step mom no matter how good she is' e get why...
95% women maltreat their step children and they don't mind killing that child because she see him or her as a threat to the family and her children as well.. Pls protect your children with all your mind..
Even natural death is painful and imagine been killed by a woman you called a wife all because of her selfish interest..

If I tell therapist Westin myself face; him fit cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Growing(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Horrible - if this story is true.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by leanonme82: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Very sad
Ipob should keep off
The killer woman is an Igbo woman na.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by leanonme82: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:
Hope you know the woman is Igbo.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by leanonme82: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
kkins25:
so, it's a woman thing, nit an igbo woman thing?

tishbite42:
Afonjo women

Westchester:
Y0loba ppl and killing each other 5&6 tueh undecided tongue

The woman is Igbo. Dem no raise u pple well. Tufiakwa.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Billyddude: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
talented321:
As man pls try you possible best not to allow any of you child live any woman called step mom no matter how good she is' e get why...
95% women maltreat their step children and they don't mind killing that child because she see him or her as a threat to the family and her children as well.. Pls protect your children with all your mind..
Even natural death is painful and imagine been killed by a woman you called a wife all because of her selfish interest..

Them no go hear....men erection na their direction in life
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Abemy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Where are the "if he lives me, he will love my child too"?

So a man is supposed to love your child, but you are not supposed to love his own child? Tueh.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Curious346: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
leanonme82:

Hope you know the woman is Igbo.
see your head
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by MiracleLAWRENCE: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... Na you come kill the boy?
messing with the wrong nairalander
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Dennisochampa: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2023
MiracleLAWRENCE:
messing with the wrong nairalander
..... Ogun dey kee u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Touching Girl’s Breast In Lagos / Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) / Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.