Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) (37170 Views)

Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by merits(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
RIP
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by tishbite42: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Afonjo women
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by legitnow1: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
THAT ONE IS AN ANIMAL WITH MENTAL DISEASE.

I BLAME THE MAN.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by sleeknaija(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
preekahantas:
I think she was accused wrongly.
A woman would never do this.

Step mothers can do the unthinkable. sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by harjay1986: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
talented321:
As man pls try you possible best not to allow any of you child live any woman called step mom no matter how good she is' e get why...
95% women maltreat their step children and they don't mind killing that child because she see him or her as a threat to the family and her children as well.. Pls protect your children with all your mind..
Even natural death is painful and imagine been killed by a woman you called a wife all because of her selfish interest..

I have my mind made up on two thing, the first one is before I get marry if by any chance we have an argument and I slap the lady am dating thats the end of the relationship we breakup straight nothing more, the second been that maybe am divorce or me and my wife go a separate way no more say I wan marry again so far we have child together naa to train the child to become better of him or herself ni, I fit con get ladies wey go dey easy body ooh but I must make sure it base on payment because once you dey enter any woman and you no dey pay her she will think that naa marry you wan marry her so let her know your intention before the movie start
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by jubrilELsudan: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
THAT NEIGHBOR WEY CAUGHT DEM NA CONFAM REAL MONITORING SPIRIT

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Gboom: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Curious346:
Death is nothing in the SW.
.and that is why I don't make friends over here
Then go back to ya erosion ravaged SE where ipob will take una do suya.

Criminality is not peculiar to any tribe or race, if them mention the name of the offender, it may even be one of your sisters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by orikoku: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eye for eye.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Westchester(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Y0loba ppl and killing each other 5&6 tueh undecided tongue

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Addme: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Very sad. Only God knows what could have happened
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by mukthar2000(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Any woman that is step this step that one have to be very careful with them,

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Waylex21(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
delishpot:
Rubbish. They all witnessed the abuse (including his dad) but didn't fight for him when he was alive. Many neighbours watch kids being abused and maltreated yet they look the other way only to seek justice when the victim is mur∆€rd.

But na Una go talk say make everybody mind their business
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by MrJames007: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
izonborn098:
Women and evil can never be separated starting from eve.
Why na grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Kingcalls: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
The evil gender strikes again
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Cantonese: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
delishpot:
Rubbish. They all witnessed the abuse (including his dad) but didn't fight for him when he was alive. Many neighbours watch kids being abused and maltreated yet they look the other way only to seek justice when the victim is mur∆€rd.

The rather hold get video images to post on social media.

Very terrible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
HMMMM NEVER MARRY A SINGLE MOM OR DAD EXCEPT THEIR PARTNER DIED .

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by BrickDevo: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sad news will not see this one to cover, na to dey cover missing penis up and down... Smh
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by McLizbae: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Where could this be coming from, the north where people kill themselves for fun in the names of herdsmen/bandits/bokoharam or the east where people kill themselves for regular festivals and rituals in the names ipob/esn/ugm?
Curious346:
Death is nothing in the SW.
.and that is why I don't make friends over here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Tinubuagbado: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Another bad news from Yoruba land sout west Nigeria.

Renewed SHEGE from APC and Mandate thieves.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Corn247: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na igbo woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Corn247: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Westchester:
Y0loba ppl and killing each other 5&6 tueh undecided tongue

Mumu, na igbo woman dey maltreat children.. Na igbo woman do this one too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by ChristianMuslim: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
I hate women with Passion, i just pretend when im with them..
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by seniorgozman(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Women are naturally like that. They find it difficult to tolerate others. They are just the problem we have in this world.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sirmwill:
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒅.

𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅.

𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆.𝑵𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒃 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚.

𝑰𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.

Is really sad embarassed I pity the poor soul.

And she forgot that boy may be her world tomorrow cry
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by windvane(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
DesChyko:

@Nwaadaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5yvYNJ_L7U
OP....this is so wrong...this happened at abaranje in ikotun but you decided to sell it to ikorodu......
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Bodexinvest: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Evil everywhere!
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sirmwill:
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒅.

𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒅.

𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆.𝑵𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒃 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚.

𝑰𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.

𝒀𝒆𝒂… 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Step mother no care

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.