Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) (37168 Views)

Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by dododawa1: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Stepmother or mother
EVIL is in all.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by zoeymikey(f): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by hollywater: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
No name? What Afonjo's can not do does not exist.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Miracle2020: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
The same way mohbad stepmother was not happy with his achievement.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Johnchrix(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ikorodu the land of de3th

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by matm: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Feminists!!!!. Say no to violence against women.It is only a weak man ft beats a woman no matter what.
Say no to domestic violence against women.Women are pure and innocent and can't hurt a fly
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
That woman is in real big trouble.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Debangis20(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
This is horrific!
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Nicetry: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Yorba women are devilish
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by bellotaofeek: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ikorodu and bad news embarassed
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
preekahantas:
I think she was accused wrongly.
A woman would never do this.

The ones who have been committing such attrocities are they not women enough? Call a spade a spade irrespective of gender. This act is disgusting.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Exceed15: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
A woman smashed her husband head yesterday another killed her step son today. Men, when you see signs of violence in your wife please end the marriage and save your Life.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Advancedman(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
DesChyko:

@Nwaadaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5yvYNJ_L7U

Learned from the the best but got caught.
#Mohbad's dad.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by fortunechy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
I fear who no fear female gender
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
There was a documentary shown on NTA on Tuesday, where a very pretty young lady narrated how she became disabled (blind) embarassed embarassed cry cry

She said a woman her mother left in her care attacked her when she was just 7 years old,

Very gory details, the woman pounced on the little girl squeezed her eyes with her bare hands untill both eyeballs gouged out and was dangling by a sinew with blood spattered all over the place, she bled until she no longer had strength to respond when her rescuer arrived calling out her name after the attacker had long fled the scene.

Guess who the attacker was?
To the greatest dismay of the interviewer, the mother aged now, who was also invited to the interview revealed that the attacker was her blood sister (Aunty to the disabled lady) same father same mother!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. Infact the plan was to kill the child, she barely survived.

It was very stunning, and shocking discovery!
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Wizpa(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by DesChyko: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
windvane:
OP....this is so wrong...this happened at abaranje in ikotun but you decided to sell it to ikorodu......

My bad. I got it mixed up
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Sirmwill: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Westerhoffe:

𝒀𝒆𝒂… 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’˜π’π’Žπ’†π’ 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’„π’π’π’π’†π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š.

That's cruel
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Emma09(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Desire14:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass, please come to my aid. I don't know what else to do. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy. Amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Perpetual Begger in Nairaland.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Emma09(m): 12:36am On Sep 28, 2023
thesicilian:
It is always a risky business to let children stay with their step mothers.
Not in all cases. My Sister was/is a step mother to her husband's 3 children after the death of their mother. The children today to the glory of God are all graduates and all married doing well for themselves.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by delishpot: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Waylex21:

But na Una go talk say make everybody mind their business
Naim be say you no know me. I don't mind my business where a child's life is at risk.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by rottenegg: 12:57am On Sep 28, 2023
So, as we approach the year 2024, NPF still cannot afford "body bags"? They have to use a toddlers soft mat to carry a "body" from a crime scene!
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Dancebreaker: 1:04am On Sep 28, 2023
FRANKOSKI:
HMMMM NEVER MARRY A SINGLE MOM OR DAD EXCEPT THEIR PARTNER DIED .
You know wetin kill the partner? shocked shocked

Anything step------ My hand nor dey.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Dancebreaker: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2023
rottenegg:
So, as we approach the year 2024, NPF still cannot afford "body bags"? They have to use a toddlers soft mat to carry a "body" from a crime scene!
SMH.
E be like say nor be 9ja you dey.
If they buy body bags as budgeted, which money will oga dem use to fly their numerous girlfriends to Dubai to shop, buy them houses in Lagos, Abuja, etc?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by onome2013: 1:53am On Sep 28, 2023
IKORODU AGAIN IS THAT NOT WHERE MOHBAD STAYED WITH HIS STEP MUM
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Donedeal1(m): 2:25am On Sep 28, 2023
This is rivalry taken too far

Rip to the body.
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Amumaigwe: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Sirmwill:
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒔𝒂𝒅.

π‘Ήπ’†π’‚π’π’π’š π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒃𝒂𝒅.

𝑰𝒕 π’Šπ’” 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆.π‘΅π’†π’‚π’“π’π’š π’Šπ’Žπ’‘π’π’”π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’† 𝒕𝒐 π’‡π’Šπ’π’… 𝒂 π’Žπ’π’•π’‰π’†π’“ π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 π’Žπ’π’•π’‰π’†π’“.π‘ͺπ’‚π’“π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’… π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’˜π’π’Žπ’ƒ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’π’π’•π’‰π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’π’‡π’–π’ π’…π’†π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’š π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’‡π’Šπ’™π’†π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’‘π’†π’“π’Žπ’‚π’π’†π’π’•π’π’š.

𝑰𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 π’“π’†π’‘π’π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’†π’… 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’ƒπ’š π’•π’‚π’π’Œπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’‚π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•.

But that love diffuses immediately she is about to be exposed in paternity fraud. One killed her baby to avert an already planned DNA procedure. Innit?
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Major7: 4:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:
Death is nothing in the SW.
.and that is why I don't make friends over here

May God have mercy on you πŸ™ tribalist angry
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Major7: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Desire14:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onΒ Β sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingΒ garriΒ since Monday and theΒ garriΒ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num:Faith
First Bank

Faith the professional online beggar, keep scamming people and be thinking there's no spiritual consequences. God will deliver you
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Menclothing: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Bad
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by Dennisochampa: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2023
preekahantas:
I think she was accused wrongly.
A woman would never do this.
.... Na you come kill the boy?
Re: Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) by wakaman: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:
Death is nothing in the SW.
.and that is why I don't make friends over here

Really?

A cannibal talking from agulu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.