Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers (35614 Views)

Which Country Do You Fear Marrying From? / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? / Why Adoption Is Better Than Marrying Single Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by sylve11: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

Your little experience is not everyone's experience neither is it the standard.

You nor tire for that man? grin grin

They must have dealt with him severely and the way he's sounding shows his quality. grin grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by olenyi: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
tonicyril:
It's not worth the stress and emotional blackmailing that will follow..

And besides, football match no dey start from 1:0 down.

Of course. That would be handicap nau grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by advanceDNA: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Emaprince:
Captain save a skirt.

Your types are easily burnt by the women you think you are saving.

Keep mumuing.

Hahahahahahahahaha.... captain save a skirt got me rolling for a few minuites... I am definitely stealing this one

The guy probably has a babe or wife on nairaland...they are easy to spot, always dropping ass- licking comments to make their babe happy....they can never voice a contrary opinion because their babe will vex for not saving a skirt .... hahahahahaha (I stole it already)

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by damoobaba: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
fans chaos. Fireworks were being thrown inside the pitch. Then feyenoord were leading ajax 3:0 the match was suspended in the 56th minute. Before it was continued 3 days later played behind close doors .

It was a restart. Note the difference between START and RESTART.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by id4sho(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Single mothers na wahala promax, suffer heads, emotionally and mentally damaged. Na OSU Dem bi

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by poweredcom(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Many are oloshos just take it for me ....they got no love

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by ufotunang: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tosinville:
wahala
..yes....too much wahala in single mothers matter 🙄

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by izonborn098(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
The worst part they always claim they are wise.. I pity them sha.. If i tell you what my papa pass through in the hand of single mom...
Emaprince:
Exactly. The knight in shinning amor.

Na their type dey try to impress women and end up getting burned.

He will learn lessons one day

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by izonborn098(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Though i have little experience and you don't have an idea..
UnfairLife7:
Lol

Your little experience is not everyone's experience neither is it the standard.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by izonborn098(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Since my life i was never dumb by any woman.. Whatever you think it's left for you.. From what i know you can't buy sense and you can't advice a primary pupil what is meant for university students...[quote author=sylve11 post=126095637]
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by obinna58(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Your thinking is myopic or rather because u are not married yet or probably becos u haven't seen a woman you like love and cherish bco6even if she is a single mother u won't still hesitate to do everything to marry her 😊.

You see that word LOVE it will blindfold your eyes
mumu na people like you need to dey chop blow anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Gamesmart: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is amazing the way the average woman will comfortably vomit nonsense as advice to men to encourage the men to work in ways to favour women.

Astonishing!!! grin grin grin

Blendy77:
With the kind of comments i read here, most single mothers will just continue to deceive men that their kids are their siblings cos majority have the mindset that single mums are no go area. Am not a single mum but I can assure you that most single mums are great to be with. If not for anything, men should go for them for the fact that they are fertile and can give birth.

So what proportion of young girls, without kids, are barren that one has to be so worried about this, he should settle for a single mother and go raise another person's child while being third-class concern of his wife?

Blendy77:
Secondly having a child already calling you Dad and u learning parenting skills before yours arrive is not something u pay from the market.

A man needs to learn skills of a child calling him "Dad"?

What the hell are you smoking?

A man needs to pay for raising another man's child for circa 10 to 15 years just because he "needs" to learn how to be called a "Dad"?

Blendy77:
And children provoke Gods blessing most times so when u dedicate your time to father a child that is not yours biologically, you are invoking Gods blessing. The few men I've interviewed concerning this issue gave excuses like "I don't want to compete or share my love with another man's child. Haba? na small pikin dey give some men complex? grin Give single mothers a chance cos many of them already learnt their lessons and will become great spouse if given the opportunity to love again. Otherwise dem go just dey deceive una say na my Mama last born and u will still train the child either directly or indirectly grin

More totally tosh, worthless and selfish advice.

Provoke God's blessing ko, provoke Spirit's defence ni.

What provokes God blessing is when you shagg many women and produce many children. Abi, no be God say make we go out there and procreate? Abi he said go out there are raise other's children.

Total selfish nonsense you wrote like a typical women. Only your interests and benefit matters and men should focus on only that and forget theirs. SELFISH BEINGS!

Every man should aim to find a young woman with a fresh body, un-utilised womb, no children baggage, no baby-daddy baggage, who would focus her attention mostly on her husband until she gives birth to their children and who will have children that will never be able to deny as their father the man that used his resources to raise them.

Majority of single mothers should know they have messed up somewhere in life and there are consequences for that mess up. I say "majority" because people like widows are excepted.

The consequences they face is that they should realise that after having their child(ren), their value has significantly dropped in the dating market. Sagged boobs, droopy belly, added weight, less shapely and a child or children to be taken care of and paid attention to, makes them less attractive and valuable to a man. Acknowledging and accepting that will go a long way in giving them a chance to lower their expectations & demands and finding a man. They will need to compensate with stress-free personality, agree-ability, good sex and domestication to improve their dating value.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by UnfairLife7(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
izonborn098:
Though i have little experience and you don't have an idea..
the i guess you have an idea of my own experience?
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Gamesmart: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Emaprince:
Trash 🗑

Only a man that feels worthless without any option will settle for a woman that will still get humped easily by her baby daddy, and possibly leave with her kids in the future after the mumu man have used his resources to train her kids.

Only a man that feels literally worthless!!

She was giving the most useless advice to men to favour women.

A completely selfish being!

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Gamesmart: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
wink2015:

There is no women that is 100 percent good whether single mother or non single mother.

The most important thing in a relationship is love, understanding, care, perseverance and the fear of God.

There people who married single women and they lived much more happier than if they had married first timer.

There are women who marry men in jail and they lived much more happier than if they had married a free man.

Just applying your weak logic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Gamesmart: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Most single moms were loving, trusting ladies (or girls) who fell for chose the wrong guy, while many good guys were chasing them.

Some e-diots here will be like, "single mom? EEEEEEWWW!" then end up with a retired runs girl.

Some guys' gfs are into hookup but they think the oloshos are better than the single mom because she has a child.......shiooor.

Fixed.

Stop being a Simp and hold women accountable!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Boldideas: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Women should please avoid Men like you with your mumu mentality. So the domestic violence some of these women go through in marriage are caused by same women while men are angel right? I am a man so i know how irresponsible some men are.

Only a sensible woman will be smart enough to leave a bad marriage even if she was foolish and got decieved at the initial stage

Sorry O...Mother of ______? Please fill in the gap😂
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Tallesty1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Because you're so certain you haven't made a woman somewhere a single mother.

The amount of conjecture about single mothers in your post is the Hallmark of not only the stereotypical but the dishonest posts we frequently see from boys still sucking at the teats of single women.

Some people posting here were denied the experience of having a father due to the unrealistic tales of single women. Because single men don't exist. Because all men weren't born of single mothers.

Men and their fantasy "standards". For every post that you can't deal with imaginary things single women do, there's a man marrying a single woman.

Congratulations to him. Variety they say is the spice of life. They can marry succubus for all I care, I have my choice and they have theirs and it is all okay.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gamesmart:

Fixed.

Stop being a Simp and hold women accountable!

Are you married?

If not, keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Eloquency001: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

They can fear all they like, but single moms are human beings, too.

The fact that they have a child does (or should) not make them less so.

If she's the right one for you, having a child shouldn't make you pick the wrong one and end up in a mess.

I met a single mom who was the right woman for me many years ago and, well, she ain't a single Mom anymore.

I made sure of that!
grin

I wish I could be lucky and satisfied with my choice as you are because I'm dating a single mum with a son presently hoping to results into marriage very soon. Though, I'm a Widower with three Children.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by sylve11: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
izonborn098:
Since my life i was never dumb by any woman.. Whatever you think it's left for you.. From what i know you can't buy sense and you can't advice a primary pupil what is meant for university students...

Enjoy you misery. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Gamesmart: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Are you married?

If not, keep quiet.

I need to be married to know women choose wrongly when young and should be held accountable?

Have you ever done an IQ test before?

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Gamesmart: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
buJu234:
No family wants their son to bring a woman with another man's kids into their family.. (especially African society)

That's why if u re lady, and u want to sleep around do that with protection, also if your daughter comes home with pregnancy.. remove it ASAP , because u re saving her future by sacrificing today..

Lastly, to all single ladies, the society loves you but none wants you in their son's life..

So jst move on with your life.. if you find love good.. if not move on..

Very well said!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by NSK4U(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Some of them would even think of repaying their new found lover with the sins of their ex who got them pregnant and abandoned them.
I simply dread them for my safety and the sanity of my mind please

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by NothingDoMe: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2023
Augla1:

Omor, this hits home; I scored one goal like tha in primary school football, them come dey rush me if them wan play match. to validate your point that was the last and only goal I scored through out primary school🤣🤣🤣
😄😄😄😄
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by FRANCISTOWN: 3:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Blendy77:
With the kind of comments i read here, most single mothers will just continue to deceive men that their kids are their siblings cos majority have the mindset that single mums are no go area. Am not a single mum but I can assure you that most single mums are great to be with. If not for anything, men should go for them for the fact that they are fertile and can give birth. Secondly having a child already calling you Dad and u learning parenting skills before yours arrive is not something u pay from the market. And children provoke Gods blessing most times so when u dedicate your time to father a child that is not yours biologically, you are invoking Gods blessing. The few men I've interviewed concerning this issue gave excuses like "I don't want to compete or share my love with another man's child. Haba? na small pikin dey give some men complex? grin Give single mothers a chance cos many of them already learnt their lessons and will become great spouse if given the opportunity to love again. Otherwise dem go just dey deceive una say na my Mama last born and u will still train the child either directly or indirectly grin

What a nice view. In fact, you've said well.

May all your sons and sons' sons down the line end up marrying single moms as long as the heaven and earth remain.

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by FRANCISTOWN: 3:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

has anyone called them cats or dogs?

Jeezuzpick:

If she's the right one for you, having a child shouldn't make you pick the wrong one and end up in a mess.
The fact that she has a kid for someone else already disqualified her from being the right person. Anyways! There is no such thing as "The right person" to begin with

Jeezuzpick:

I met a single mom who was the right woman for me many years ago and, well, she ain't a single Mom anymore.

I made sure of that!
grin
What a very wise decision. You are a real man. A king and a star.

In parties, after the invited guest must have eaten to their satisfaction. Some people pack their left overs and eat them.

Some people are comfortable with eating left overs, while some only eat their meals freshly served.

But I'm sure, no king would eat left overs.
Well, we are all free individuals with rights to our own choices.
You've done well

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:43am On Sep 30, 2023
Gamesmart:

I need to be married to know women choose wrongly when young and should be held accountable?

Have you ever done an IQ test before?

Yeah.

You?
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:43am On Sep 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

has anyone called them cats or dogs?

The fact that she has a kid for someone else already disqualified her from being the right person. Anyways! There is no such thing as "The right person" to begin with

What a very wise decision. You are a real man. A king and a star.

In parties, after the invited guest must have eaten to their satisfaction. Some people pack their left overs and eat them.

Some people are comfortable with eating left overs, while some only eat their meals freshly served.

But I'm sure, no king would eat left overs.
Well, we are all free individuals with rights to our own choices.
You've done well

You don't know anything.

Go and live your life first.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Nyascobar1414: 3:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Blendy77:
With the kind of comments i read here, most single mothers will just continue to deceive men that their kids are their siblings cos majority have the mindset that single mums are no go area. Am not a single mum but I can assure you that most single mums are great to be with. If not for anything, men should go for them for the fact that they are fertile and can give birth. Secondly having a child already calling you Dad and u learning parenting skills before yours arrive is not something u pay from the market. And children provoke Gods blessing most times so when u dedicate your time to father a child that is not yours biologically, you are invoking Gods blessing. The few men I've interviewed concerning this issue gave excuses like "I don't want to compete or share my love with another man's child. Haba? na small pikin dey give some men complex? grin Give single mothers a chance cos many of them already learnt their lessons and will become great spouse if given the opportunity to love again. Otherwise dem go just dey deceive una say na my Mama last born and u will still train the child either directly or indirectly grin

You are a vvoman,don't meddle into the affairs of men..

Advice your son to marry a single mom

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Nyascobar1414: 3:57am On Sep 30, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

The fact that they have a child does (or should) not make them less so.

I made sure of that!
grin

Proud simp

With low self-esteem tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Proud simp

With low self-esteem tongue

Ode.

Go and begin life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.