Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra (64222 Views)

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Infobase101: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
That was how Tinubu hire fake bishops to deceive us.... 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Afonjacrusder(f): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Emma09(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by tivta(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fake news
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Babaken(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
That dog is a pro or tiger lite.

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Skillsnigeria: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by spanzed(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
With the way those guys disturb, e reach to turn cat to tiger.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Coldie(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Ndi bia...fra una weldone!
We like am na.

We no be wicked people we know say if na dem dem. The debt man them for kill am somewhere burry am for shallow grave
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by seunlayi(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
You guys and the mod want to defame palmpay? Palmpay should come and denounce this fake news fast and take it up against the perpetrators

4 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by adabaraabdul: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Instead of the debtor to think deep on how to repay, see where he is channeling his energy, to avoid repaying.

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lol
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by goldfish27(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
FAKE NEWS
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Looking4massage: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010
shut up. painting dog as tiger is not a crime. owing palpy or any loan app money is not a crime
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Greatkenny2: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
We know the story is made up but we gotta appreciate the ingenuity of an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by chudez0147(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why don't you make all the money alone... Abi money don tire you like Olamide ?
Moseobinatty4r:
Gff
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Adeevah(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Just like obi, he learnt that from a mad man.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by jackie35(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010

I pledged to Nigeria my country,
ko si ibikibi ti mo le wa,
temi o ni f'owo s'oya,
pe omo naija ma ni mi.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Kukutente23: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010
How is that an offence
Seems our police are jobless after all
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Cantonese: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chaiiiii.

Man no die, man no rotten. No be small brain work. Even the dog is enough to do the job!
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by georgeakins: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin shut up jareh,shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled man claiming to be a woman grin cheesy

This is a comic post don't spoil this thread with the tribal hate and gbasgbos weh your creator destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Abeg give way make human beings comment joor.

What is comical about the crime committed by your fellow Ibo?
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Illegal1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
omoh........the painting goes well.

i go soon paint my dog lyk dis slf, to chase away useless nigeria grls 4rm cuming to my place.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Georgejeez: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin grin grin this Man must have watched too much of Professor's moves in Money Heist
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Greenfusion: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lol...this one na bingo na.....
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by 9jaBloke: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
No source
No link
No evidence
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by FireUpNow(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pay up your debt. Don't block road for other borrowers. But to be honest these loan apps their interest is way too high. How can someone be paying 30-60% interest on just small money? Why is central bank of Nigeria allowing this?
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Bimpe29: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is not only laughable but hilariously criminal. grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Couldntfigurean: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nairaland Mods just be sending every Anti Igbo thread to the frontpage
This happened in India sometime ago,they just tagged it Anambra because anti Igbo makes them money

Seun and his Apc mods una weldone o

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wisereborn:
This story is made up!!!

He scared the palmpay officers away in his house

So why are they looking for him undecided don't they know his house again

BTW, I don't understand the logic of borrowing without return undecided

If everyone is like this, which one will they borrow you in the first place undecided

You sound confused.
You don't believe the story because they are looking for the man. "Don't they know his house again?"
Your question sounds stupid.
Someone ran away from his house and the police are looking for him. Must they arrest his house?
Is it because the story happened in Anambra.
Be patient when responding to posts.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by SpaceAngel: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
https://twitter.com/khurafatijaat/status/1303936343509139456

Original picture in 2020 on tweeter from an Indian. Fake news about happening in nigeria angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by thaoriginator: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
lascos912:
no matter what i will still recognize the dog
BASED ON CALABAR WEH YOU BE NA!

MISEREH 😎🫡
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
georgeakins:

What is comical about the crime committed by your fellow Ibo?

Shut up jareh grin senseless tribally bigoted hatefilled animal.

Crime is committed everyday it has no bearing on tribe,but a senseless daft dead-headed tribally bigoted hate filled animal like You must tag it to tribe so as to engage your co ipob tribalist in your senseless tribal hate and banters, be like se na the only thing wey dey keep your tribally bigoted hatefilled soul alive be Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos on nairaland grin

I don't do tribal hate, what I do is to call out animals who go about spreading hate here,I don't care about your tribe.

Shun senseless tribal hate and bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Yankee101: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Oga pay gbese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.