Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra (64223 Views)

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by BrodaBenad: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fake ass YellowBa news see them rejoicing

Useless tribe
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
What did he tell the dog, when he was painting it......... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ€£
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Bimpe29: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is not only laughable but hilariously criminal.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Afamed: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
When you hear these pikins cheasttbeating on social media.

You will think, they all swim in @$€
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Livingstone124: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Criminal genius. grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Chizigreat(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Many People Do Not Respond To The Gospel We Preach Because Of This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTgxc2cwY7o?si=L65vCFCl1ElQti7e
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
slivertongue:
criminal mind

Tillumbu's gang
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by lomprico(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
I wonder the typeof mods we have here!

How can they put this trash on FP? A totally false non existent news.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Unrated900(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's pure lies

quote author=obembet post=126070395]I stil don't believe that palm pay visits debtors o grin

Abi they don turn to LAPO[/quote]
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by emapeteum(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin shut up jareh,shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled man claiming to be a woman grin cheesy

This is a comic post don't spoil this thread with the tribal hate and gbasgbos weh your creator destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Abeg give way make human beings comment joor.
This one no be tribe, but ndi Biafra have a higher tendency to commit crimes than other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by CursedOsuPigs: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Yes, he can do that because Anambra people mumu. Colour alone does make a dog look like a tiger

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by donwitty(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by smileyoo: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
Nigeria the head quarter of mad people, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
this mad economy is making people mad, but if the guy exhibit such painting, then he is wasting his talents, chasing shadows.
las, las, he must still pay back the loan.

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by ASAPFERG: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Average osu alusi is a criminal..

No wonder they dominate jails worldwide
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
emapeteum:

This one no be tribe, but ndi Biafra have a higher tendency to commit crimes than other tribes in Nigeria.

Na your tribalist sense dey tell you dis one like this ooo grin grin

Crime na human character flaw, every Tribe get good and bad peeps,if your mind no agree with this reality, then prepare well,choose market wey go fit you bcus You go soon comot clothe run enter market grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Emmanuel909090: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
This guy need an award, see encrypted format
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by occfx: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wisereborn:
This story is made up!!!

He scared the palmpay officers away in his house

So why are they looking for him undecided don't they know his house again

BTW, I don't understand the logic of borrowing without return undecided

If everyone is like this, which one will they borrow you in the first place undecided

Someone is cooking up this for whatever reason best known to the them.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by osothermal(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
I weak

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Fearlez: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010
fake story
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by NOwazobia: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
smileyoo:
this mad economy is making people mad, but if the guy exhibit such painting, then he is wasting his talents, chasing shadows.
las, las, he must still pay back the loan.
He surely has talent in painting, and needs to channel it properly
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin..this is so funny
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Autobiography: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fake news.... Seen dis pic before...
Nairaland y na?
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Swiftgrp: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by benjazzy009(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
This did not happen in Anambra and why is it on frontpage
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by lascos912(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
thaoriginator:
BASED ON CALABAR WEH YOU BE NA!
MISEREH 😎🫑
I'm not calabar
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by georgeakins: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up jareh grin senseless tribally bigoted hatefilled animal.

Crime is committed everyday it has no bearing on tribe,but a senseless daft dead-headed tribally bigoted hate filled animal like You must tag it to tribe so as to engage your co ipob tribalist in your senseless tribal hate and banters, be like se na the only thing wey dey keep your tribally bigoted hatefilled soul alive be Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos on nairaland grin

I don't do tribal hate, what I do is to call out animals who g6o about spreading hate here,I don't care about your tribe.

Shun senseless tribal hate and bigotry.

Ibos gloss over a crime once it is committed by fellow Ibo.

In fact, Ibos see it as a demonstration of intelligence once a crime is committed by an Ibo man.

There is no culture that extols crimnalities like the Ibos culture.

Ibos should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by omoakin22: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
DJ YK MULEEE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Faposky95: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:

Being mad is not a crime......?!
Another one.!!!!!!!
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by drpips1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010

Lols.... The energy spent on the creativity to make the dog a tiger should be enough to avoid the debt, its funny
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by BabaIbo: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
benuejosh:
If i talk wetin der my mind, Nairaland fit no contain me and some specific people.

How our country wan move forward with this kind of local thinking fraud.

Tiger with long mouth.

God help us.

Go and rescue your peo ple from being chased away forc efully from their ance stral lands and take your stin king seriousness out of a post which is meant to be a comic one.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by BabaIbo: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos gloss over a crime once it is committed by fellow Ibo.

In fact, Ibos see it as a demonstration of intelligence once a crime is committed by an Ibo man.

There is no culture that extols crimnalities like the Ibos culture.

Ibos should be ashamed of themselves.

Is that why your elders make cases for young ndi Yoruba that are into yahoo yahoo, claiming they are collecting their forefathers money back or that they are smarter that their victims?

Is that why?

Try dey get sen se, abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.