Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra (64225 Views)

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos gloss over a crime once it is committed by fellow Ibo.

In fact, Ibos see it as a demonstration of intelligence once a crime is committed by an Ibo man.

There is no culture that extols crimnalities like the Ibos culture.

Ibos should be ashamed of themselves.

Haha so what do you want grin?

I should follow an animal like to do senseless tribal gbasgbos abi grin grin
If you like beg me from now till eternity,I don't do tribal nonsense, my own is when I see a tribally bigoted hate filled animal like You I call them out directly grin grin

Tribalist na maximum nonentity to humanity,them suppose pack all of una go sambisa forest go face boko/iswap grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by javaguru: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hilarious πŸ˜‚
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by timilehin007(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin shut up jareh,shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled man claiming to be a woman grin cheesy

This is a comic post don't spoil this thread with the tribal hate and gbasgbos weh your creator destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Abeg give way make human beings comment joor.

I’m a Yoruba man and I agree with you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Nigeria as a whole is a comic center… I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by nedu666: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fake news. This happened in india. Now someone wants to trend by claiming it happened in anambra using a fake name and palmpay
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by OBTOREPA(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Ndi bia...fra una weldone!
Where have you been, I've missed you.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by georgeakins: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
BabaIbo:

Is that why your elders make cases for young ndi Yoruba that are into yahoo yahoo, claiming they are collecting their forefathers money back or that they are smarter that their victims?

Is that why?

Try dey get sen se, abeg!

There's no family in Ibo land that does not have a representative in any Nigerian prison
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by georgeakins: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha so what do you want grin?

I should follow an animal like to do senseless tribal gbasgbos abi grin grin
If you like beg me from now till eternity,I don't do tribal nonsense, my own is when I see a tribally bigoted hate filled animal like You I call them out directly grin grin

Tribalist na maximum nonentity to humanity,them suppose pack all of una go sambisa forest go face boko/is00ap grin

Once you speak the truth to an Ibo man, you become a tribalist.

The real tribalists are the Ibos. They put Nigeria in a mess since 1966 due to their greed to occupy presidency.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by okoroemeka(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
Nigeria the head quarter of mad people, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
if it is lapo if he likes let him bring devil himself as his gateman you must pay what you owe
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by phemmyfour: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
slivertongue:
criminal mind
Wicked soul....Nice painting though
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
georgeakins:

Once you speak the truth to an Ibo man, you become a tribalist.

The real tribalists are the Ibos. They put Nigeria in a mess since 1966 due to their greed to occupy presidency.

Shut up jareh you are making a fool of yourself, although this is your destiny sha grin grin

Your problem is not Igbo or Yoruba,even if Your kinsmen are to be given a country of their own,You must still find ways to bring hate and bigotry into their midst,this is all your life is about,this is your destiny,You are destined to do hate and bigotry all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin

Guy na rubbish destiny your big for nothing coconut tribally bigoted hate filled head carry come this life oo grin grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
timilehin007:

I’m a Yoruba man and I agree with you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Nigeria as a whole is a comic center… I no fit laugh abeg.

This senseless tribally bigoted animals from whatever tribe are a maximum nonentity to any Country grin

Them go sha find ways to bring hate into every thread even if goats like blabulu2000,emergination3 see thread with topic, chop akara,them go still find ways dey wail Igbo aaaghh, Yoruba eeeehh,Hausa yooo like awon omo irankiran wey dem don swear for grin grin.

Tribalistic hateful fellows no suppose be human being, them suppose be tissue paper make human being they take them clean yansh,them be maximum nonentity to humanityπŸ˜€.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Ykc2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigeria banks are wicked ,when samsung A70 came out here in austria 2019 I bought one satandar bank of Spain financed it for me ,the price was 340 they paid for me then add 40 euros to make it 380 then ask me how do I want to pay ,I asked them to share the money into 18 month for me so I used a years and 6 moths to pay for it I did not feel it ,the phone is still good as new I will take another one this month

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by descarado: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Very fake story. Something like this happened but in India.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Risingblue008(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
An igbo man will always find a way to manover things,
And dts why I like Dem,
African china
grin grin grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Emyogalanya: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin shut up jareh,shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled man claiming to be a woman grin cheesy

This is a comic post don't spoil this thread with the tribal hate and gbasgbos weh your creator destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Abeg give way make human beings comment joor.
can you please say it again the guy is hard of hearing. I love the reply
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by ufuosman(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bad guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Boyjaco: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Criminal mindset πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ή
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by DJInfluence: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
These people are industrious. The level of their criminal intelligence is both stunning and comical grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by MrBONE2(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010
cheesy

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by DesChyko: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fake news if this image is from the source.

A simple Google search would have revealed that.

This same image has been used in countless publications across different timelines.

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by nkemjacob2(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
E for change am to hyina, tiger is like a cat.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by emapeteum(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Na your tribalist sense dey tell you dis one like this ooo grin grin

Crime na human character flaw, every Tribe get good and bad peeps,if your mind no agree with this reality, then prepare well,choose market wey go fit you bcus You go soon comot clothe run enter market grin
Their usual trademark: castigate those who dare to tell them the truth.Drug baron
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Monday60655(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lol! The mouth of "ekuke" can't change nah!
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by seunodediranivy: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
hmmm, you borrowed money and you are still threatening your lender, criminal people that one would not pray to meet early in the morning, tuafaka.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Naija! In spite of the annoying and unpalatable things about this country,things that are ludicrous still dey shele. Naija,I twale
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Xpol: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
I just can't stop laughing
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Ikemba007: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na lie o.

See the same pic in 2014 grin
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by PaulH07: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010

Hmmmm...
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by BABYBULLETIN: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Wisereborn:
This story is made up!!!

He scared the palmpay officers away in his house

So why are they looking for him undecided don't they know his house again

BTW, I don't understand the logic of borrowing without return undecided

If everyone is like this, which one will they borrow you in the first place undecided
Fg dey borrow money dey chop,yes them still dey borrow more and more to chop....the cycle continue
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Prosp3ro(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2023
What an amazing idea. It's like I'll paint our local lizards as snake
Sense no go kill me 🀣🀣
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by one4GOD(f): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2023
blamingthedevil:

@baloo1010
animal abuse, shame
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Hellonearth: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Yeriba mediaπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.