Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Igbos I Need Una Attention. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos I Need Una Attention. (810 Views)

Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] / In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by cassyrooy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

The biggest menace we have in the southeast is the security agents, and i witnessed what they're doing over there in broad daylight

If the the security situation is as bad as you guys are alleging from one small room in lagos, why do every Nigerian security man wants to go there and make money from motorists?

Would they be lined up everywhere on the roads calmly bargaining and picking up money from these road users in an war zone? And these include even the soldiers on the at their fake checkpoints.

Would they feel safe to do that in a where there's actually a serious security crisis??
You understand what is going on, they always believe that Igbos are rich, therefore, they most collect whatever they can.

I'm indifferent to their Issues with Simon Ekpa, two factions with guns, my own, make dem release Nnamdi Kanu and be graciously committed to every extant laws and conventions that exist or has significant input into Nigeria Affairs.

If Kanu wants referendum, give him and stop holding Nigeria together with guns and Super Tucanos while offering underdevelopment and rascalous criminality.
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by Abagworo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
The reason for the insecurity is the detention of Nnamdi Kanu not even Simon Ekpa. The only way to prevent this whole thing from turning to full scale war is to release Kanu first then negotiate other conditions for sustainable peace. Reality is that if Ekpa is arrested like Kanu a more deadly person will still emerge and it will continue as a cycle till the underlying cause is tackled. What caused Boko Haram was this same kindof mistake. Instead of negotiating with Yusuf they killed him thinking it an easy solution. Leadership requires crisis management skills and everything must not require use of force to tackle. Kanu has his eff ups but since his influence has been proven to be cult like then negotiate with him to save millions of lives.
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by pachigo001(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Resees:
I don’t know what is wrong with our people but allowing Simon Ekpan and his evil cohorts to continue destroying our only self gate in this world which is the entire IGBO land is really sickening. All we are doing this days is to pick words with the Yourbas who are actually accommodating most of our people. The Yorubas actually deserve some respect instead of fighting them. For the first time in many years this coming Christmas many Igbos will not be celebrating Christmas in south east all because of that useless idiotic Simon ekwensu ekpan… You people should stop supporting this useless animals from Ebonyi state and think about how to develop our region.
e be like you wan collect grin grin

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by gidgiddy: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Resees:

Shut up ! You fool I am an Igbo man. Nothing concerns me with anything happening in other regions. You people are stupid supporting the evils going on in our lands. Ezibida!!

If nothing concerns you with what happens in other Regions then you have no business being in 'one Nigeria'
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:43am On Sep 29, 2023
Resees:

Fix the insecurities in Igbo land or forget about anything about south east. Today our people are running to other regions to seek peace especially at Yourba lands and guess what nobody wants us anymore. We have to either fix it or just forget about it.

Shut up with this wrong information, this boy!

No Igbo person is running away to other regions because of any insecurity

As a matter of fact, the region is even overpopulated.

People migrate for economic reasons and that's normal.

I also have so many yorubas where I'm residing. So, does it mean there's war going on in yoruba land?

Stop uttering trashes you know nothing about. And for your information, lagos wasn't developed by the yorubas and you don't have to lick anyone's ass as a gratitude for living there.

If you're truly an Igboman, then you've a very useless and slavish mentality you need to quickly get rid of.
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by naijapips04: 5:20am On Sep 29, 2023
Dest8sman:
The op is not Igbo. leave Yoruba and their propaganda.

Na your auto response be this, robot. You are you Igbo? Prove it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by naijapips04: 5:22am On Sep 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

If nothing concerns you with what happens in other Regions then you have no business being in 'one Nigeria'

Ofeke. Our business is removing your fellow ofekes Nnamdi Kanu oshi and Simon ekpa his boy from igboland. You people have no place in igboland. We don't need your diluted brains in my land.

1 Like

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by gidgiddy: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2023
naijapips04:

Ofeke. Our business is removing your fellow ofekes Nnamdi Kanu oshi and Simon ekpa his boy from igboland. You people have no place in igboland. We don't need your diluted brains in my land.

These are the people who do not care about what is causing insecurity, tgey only care about uding insecurity to play politics as their country steadily get worse and heads for collapse
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by XAUBulls: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Resees:
I don’t know what is wrong with our people but allowing Simon Ekpan and his evil cohorts to continue destroying our only self gate in this world which is the entire IGBO land is really sickening. All we are doing this days is to pick words with the Yourbas who are actually accommodating most of our people. The Yorubas actually deserve some respect instead of fighting them. For the first time in many years this coming Christmas many Igbos will not be celebrating Christmas in south east all because of that useless idiotic Simon ekwensu ekpan… You people should stop supporting this useless animals from Ebonyi state and think about how to develop our region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Christians Take Bible To Iran? / Wike Hasn't Said A Word. / IREV Was Uploaded Realtime Yet There Are Still Many Litigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.