Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed (48614 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by wasuka14(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Go and break down onitsha first or you shut your smelling mouth odour here

Wujio:
Noise. Break down Lagos and rebuild. Mainland Lagos has failed across all ramifications. From tragfic flow to housing to health care, to sanitation, to waste control, to wet lands management, to foods market, to foods provision, to security, to electioneerring handling, to quality of life, to water body management, to taxation funds use and management, Lagos has failed woefully across all facets of life. I'd rather be in Ogwashi Ukwu, Ogbomoso, illorin, than thrashy Lagos

The street rats would defend it not understanding what we elites see given its financial prowess. For a state raking in almost a trillion from taxes across every fifteen, months, it has failed to get any thing right. Whereas. Governance is easier with large pool of funds. Repair one sector and move to thr next and one by one, the entire system would be revamped, but no, Lagos has been sand-bagged and captured by elderly cultists eho see it as a thiefry tool.

Thats why the supporters of the ProEthnic groups would never understand when elites try to speak and direct light into the OPAQUENESS, that personifies Lagos as an entity. From its liquid monthly tax accruals to the access to Bond markets and Banking system to raise funds, Lagos sits on massive gold mine yet doesnt look like its potential

Tueh. I left that slum long ago. And to you Lekki dwellers, dobt try to persuade me, Taiwo in illorin is saner than the whole of Lagos municipal put together.

Lagos needs to be deep-dipped in the Atlantic ocean for cleansing and then revamped

Abuja is saner !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Reelmii: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Your tears because of Lagos state is too much. Stop shedding tears on behalf of lagosians from far away Abuja
and if u check the part of Abuja wey he dey stay now, u go shout God forbid grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by cenaman(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Capital lie, I was there today .

At the airport junction the road was closed you have to divert to the BRT lane.

At Ikeja along you have to take a bike of 300h to computer village and u call it a complete project?

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Omoboricash(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Afamed:

He has something to show, unlike your Pandora fraud,who signed similar monorail project in 2010 when he was a Gov in Anambra.
Yet in 2023, not a single bag of cement is visible at the site of the project.

Obi the scammer

Make una dey shame small small
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Omoboricash(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Afamed:

He has something to show, unlike your Pandora fraud,who signed similar monorail project in 2010 when he was a Gov in Anambra.

Obi the scammer

You mean the gbaju e man.
Those who were cursing him when he was givernor are now praising him.
We have asked them to show us what pandora gbaju e blue print of Anambra devlopement. They always abuse us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by akpumping7720(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Your tears because of Lagos state is too much. Stop shedding tears on behalf of lagosians from far away Abuja
How do you know the werey is even living in Abuja? He might probably be in one rural area deceiving himself on nairaland. Awon asiwin gbogbo.

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by johnjose68: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
salesbloo:
THE IKEJA TRAIN STATION OF THE RED LINE RAIL PROJECT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9G3r8kABQ?si=3bGIH24VsMNj5xTu

Jubril A. Gawat

I.pob, oya. Don't disappoint.
Begin to wail grin grin grin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
wasuka14:
Go and break down onitsha first or you shut your smelling mouth odour here

Never been to the SouthEast, talk less of to talk.about me being an igbo
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
akpumping7720:

How do you know the werey is even living in Abuja? He might probably be in one rural area deceiving himself on nairaland. Awon asiwin gbogbo.

I told you i stay at Taiwo road in Ilorin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
cenaman:
Capital lie, I was there today .

At the airport junction the road was closed you have to divert to the BRT lane.

Ikeja along you have to take a bike ay most of 300h to computer village.

My dear that road has been scattered
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Lifestone(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

The comparism between Taiwo road illroin and Lagos was not without due consideration. I speak in terms of sanity and ambience. Not about the glory of 2-4 storey buildings with lack of environmental sanity. Do you have reading comprehension issues or you lack intelligence altogether ?
You seems to have a lot of ego. I don't know if you've ever been to Taiwo Road Ilorin. That singular example has exposed you as a liar and all the grammar you wrote above are imaginary and bunch of lie.
I have been to Ilorin severally and know Taiwo Oke and Taiwo Isale, non of the two come close in any way to Ikoyi. Your lies stinks.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Lifestone(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

The same Taiwo Road, better than Ikoyi, you are a joker
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by akpumping7720(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

Now ask yourself, what is the population of people in Taiwo Ilorin compare to the population of people in a town called Igando in Lagos? Not to mention the population of people in ikotun, mushin, oshodi, iyana-iba before mentioning areas on the island.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lifestone:

You seems to have a lot of ego. I don't know if you've ever been to Taiwo Road Ilorin. That singular example has exposed you as a liar and all the grammar you wrote above are imaginary and bunch of lie.
I have been to Ilorin severally and know Taiwo Oke and Taiwo Isale, non of the two come close in any way to Ikoyi. Your lies stinks.

If you cant define ilorin as more qualitatively peaceful than Lagos then you're used to chaos that you dont understand what peace is. Good luck with your chaotic cherishment
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:

I think it is hypocritical to insult Lagos yet demand allocation from the FG. Without Lagos many states cannot even feed. To restructure Lagos, many people will have to relocate, that will be suicide for many people that are not indigenous to Lagos, many building will have to be demolished including those of non indigenous people and it will descend into a tribal war. What exactly do you want the governor to do. It's unfair to insult Lagos, Lagos is the dream of every hustle soldier in Nigeria. Lagos has helped Nigeria alot. Lagos provides over 50% of Nigeria's IGR. The hope of many Nigerians is to go to Lagos.
leave the fool, let him continue to duel in is hate. No one needs its opinion and no one is interested in where he chose to live.mgbeke sef they feel funky grin ask him to tell us is state so we can compare progress and watch how the narrative will change grin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Nolevel666: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Mediocrity is your food normally

No complaints
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by akpumping7720(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

If you cant define ilorin as more qualitatively peaceful than Lagos then you're used to chaos that you dont understand what peace is. Good luck with your chaotic cherishment
Why do you people love to argue blindly like this? Can you compare Ilorin with other cities in Lagos in terms of population? How do you expect a state that is overpopulated to be peaceful all year round? And if LASG decided to decongest Lagos by sending some nuisances to their state of origin you lots will still be claimed victimisation and all that. So what do you expect the government to do with her overbloated population. Just stand at Ikeja underbridge in the evening and see how people will be trooping out after closing .
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Ikaeniyan0: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nolevel666:

Mediocrity is your food normally

No complaints
There's a lot of I TOO KNOW people like you all over nairaland crying bitterly about Lagos state while your state of origin is nothing to write home about.

This thread is about a railway station in Lagos, but look at the kind of bitter comments that have nothing to do with the threads you choose to support blindly because of your hate for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Why not save your critiscm for your own state?

You are not from Lagos.

You hate Lagos.

Why then is Lagos your wahala ?
they are good at seeing the fault of others, that’s the hypocrisy of an ibo man for you, now ask them to stay back home so we can reduce the ;Dpopulation in Lagos because the infrastructure are overstretched and hear them start to cry that Yorubas are being hateful and jealous of them grin grin yet they are the loudest critic of govt, like there cursed region is any bette😁

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by zionstaar75: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

The bigted soldiers have arrived. Show me a single line of bitterness in the text you read. Loser who doesnt know what he deserves.
why is anyone answering the ignoramus wailer
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Omoluabi16(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:
Noise. Break down Lagos and rebuild. Mainland Lagos has failed across all ramifications. From tragfic flow to housing to health care, to sanitation, to waste control, to wet lands management, to foods market, to foods provision, to security, to electioneerring handling, to quality of life, to water body management, to taxation funds use and management, Lagos has failed woefully across all facets of life. I'd rather be in Ogwashi Ukwu, Ogbomoso, illorin, than thrashy Lagos

The street rats would defend it not understanding what we elites see given its financial prowess. For a state raking in almost a trillion from taxes across every fifteen, months, it has failed to get any thing right. Whereas. Governance is easier with large pool of funds. Repair one sector and move to thr next and one by one, the entire system would be revamped, but no, Lagos has been sand-bagged and captured by elderly cultists eho see it as a thiefry tool.

Thats why the supporters of the ProEthnic groups would never understand when elites try to speak and direct light into the OPAQUENESS, that personifies Lagos as an entity. From its liquid monthly tax accruals to the access to Bond markets and Banking system to raise funds, Lagos sits on massive gold mine yet doesnt look like its potential

Tueh. I left that slum long ago. And to you Lekki dwellers, dobt try to persuade me, Taiwo in illorin is saner than the whole of Lagos municipal put together.

Lagos needs to be deep-dipped in the Atlantic ocean for cleansing and then revamped

Abuja is saner !
All this Autobiography on top small rail project Hian.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Sillymoderators: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

Try to debate me na. Why the fear lol ?
Lmao....🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just told you that I debate comments that are logical. If you say I dey fear you as fire dey your head I agree...😂😂😂😂
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
jaxxy:
These train stations are not built to international standards despite money spent.
which one was built in anambala😂

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Donlexino(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Afamed:

Yet in 2023, not a single bag of cement is visible at the site of the project. See this Agbado COW oh... What brought Obi into this matter now? You really need a mental evaluation.your entire generations, even the generations yet unborn including your entire village will never come close to obi shoe's.try get SENSE Abeg

Obi the scammer

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by jahsharon: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Another showmanship
Check again in 12 months

This is the meaning of generational inherited psychiatric disorders
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Bluntemperor: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is beautiful.

This is very beautiful,iconic, important and relevant!
The essence of this Inter City Rail is to:
1- reduced the Stress on the People and on our Roads.
2- Fasten this mode of Transportation.
3- Reduce the heavy burden of human and Materials going up and down on daily basis.
4- reduced the rate of Car- Accidents associated with Roads in most corridors of heavy traffic.
This is a Welcome Development, especially in Lagos!
To Governor Sanwo-Olu:
• Our Governor, welldone Sir,for your continued Giant Strides.
• I hereby appeal for you to ensure that Proper Maintenance of the - Train,the Rail- Lines,the Coaches and the Staff Maintenance,at all times.
• As the People will be dropping their Vehicles, Light Train Management Must be ready to give a Courteous,Timely Services- at all times,for a better Patronage,if you want the People to Patronise these Light Train Well.
- you need to draw up Plans and Control Mechanism to make this mode of Transportation be more comely,in all parts of Lagos State.
•There should be nothing like ' African Time' especially for the Corporate Organisations Staff -that will be patronising these Rail( Red or Blue).
For instance,in Johannesburg ( South Africa) ones is time to move in any route,off they go!
-You need to hold the Management and Staff of these Rail ,especially the Supervisors ,Accountable,for any dereliction of duties!
God bless Governor Sanwo-Olu.
God bless Lagos State
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by isArray: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is beautiful, hopefully they can keep street urchins away from there
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SirGod: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Weldone lagos you lead others follow.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Donlexino(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Afamed:

Obi the scammer

Your entire GENERATIONS even the generations yet unborn,inclyding your entire village will never come close to obi shoe...you really need a brain check. Bitter soul
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Mosba: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's colonial master that develop Lagos o
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by ubox: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Commendable. Enugu may not have money like Lagos but I expect the current Enugu governor to commence work and return Enugu to the exact city all of us dream of.

Alex Otti of Abia state has started clear commendable projects to make Aba and Umahia a super city just like Umahi did in Ebonyi state. Enugu state use to be the pride of the east but currently losing its glory. No thanks to useless he goat Mahmud and Ugwuanyi exploiting Mba to become governor.

Now he is trying to recoup all the money he lost including recent tribunal judgement. Someone should beg him to start work in Enugu State. It's a pity all the roads are damaged. All we hear is plans without action.

Please help me beg Enugu governor to start project even if it's a shovel and trowel project. I still believe he has good intentions for Enugu state. They over exploited him and he lost direction. Added to his overcharge in obtaining C of O. We need 042 back to it's glory. He has been shouting tomorrow is here with nothing to show for it. His tomorrow has refused to come. Na wa

Enugu is in the hands of ...
.... grin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by ictplotter(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This is beautiful.
I wish u in lagos?
The worst project on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.