Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago (49403 Views)

Charly Boy , How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 / Peter Obi Would Be 71 Years, Atiku 84 Years In 8 Yrs, Will You Still Vote them? / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by JOemmy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mr bulaba will definitely go down in history as the greatest con man and criminal to ever come out of nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Christistruth03: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Charley boy needs to give up his drug habit

and set a better example for his children and Grand kids

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Bovis(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chinjo2:
Tinubu claims to be 71 while his daughter is 62 that means Tinubu gave birth to her while he was 9 years old. This explains why what charlie boy said about Tinubu's age could be the truth.
Nigerians should learn to stand by the truth no matter who is involved.
Recently Joe biden son was accused of involving in drugs and fiream. Also, Donald Trump has been accused of several crimes bothering on fraud and bribery.
That is how you know a country that is ready to move forward.
If only Tinubu had sat down jejely after rulling Lagos for 8 years and making himself the king maker all these cases wouldn't have come up.
His quest for power has now caused him this irreparable damage.
I just hope he doesn't slump one day because Atiku is really going all out for him.

I can’t attest to Tinubu’s exact age but I know for sure that Shade is around 51 or 52 and not 62 years old cos I grew up with her and the late brother Jide from the mid 90’s till around 2003 in London
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by IMASTEX: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
STARGREEN:
Arrested at 8?

For what crime at 8?
For the crime he will commit in the future
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by bhella10: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Obidients' consolations. That's all the joy they'll get for eight years plus. No Presidency no Biafra. Obidients are stuck in between cracks.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
find your cheap attention go front ode!
🧠 dead
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Nobaga500(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
With all this gragra Atiku and his team are displaying concerning Tinubu CSU certificate, that can't make him the president or nullify Tinubu as president. It even shows that' they are distortion hindring the progress of the country.
It's just like korea season movie, let's keep watching...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Kay25(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
If u na get brain u go believe this crap wey area fada dey talk how old is area fada himself in 1960 to talk of arresting bat as of that time...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Donaldoni: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
So far CSU continues to attest to the fact that Tinubu attended and GRADUATED from the university, there is NO case!

Pigs........ are just a bunch of pathetic sore losers and l*natics cheesy

How does someone without a certificate work in ExxonMobil

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by BabaIbo: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
DaddyJapan:

You are absolutely right.

I often wonder why few commentators on Nairaland advance sensible arguments like this.

The truth is, Tinubu and Atiku both took the gloves off in January of this year when they sent salvos into each other's camps.
I think it actually began with the mole in Atiku's camp who turned double-agent.
Yes, I am referring to one who released an audio clip about Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs).

That was enough to torpedo Atiku's quest for high office but for the fact that Nigerians really cared little for probity and transparency in a highly charged, ethno-religious political campaign. He clearly never forgave Tinubu for that overreach. cool

Do I hear someone say there is "no honour among thieves". grin

Both of you are not thin king rig ht. Both of you need to stop seeing others as unwise and your selves as the wise ones.

In a free for all battle, there is nothing like sportsmanship. Think about that.

Tinubu fueled Wike's ego and made him and few others go against his party and you expect Atiku to keep calm when he has something controversial as this?
Had it been Wike and his group of losers took that action without any external influence, it wouldn't have been a big deal, but why the matter was going on, I believe someone somewhere was busy fanning that flame, and both of you are talking about betrayal of trust.

There is nothing like betrayal of trust here, you only talk of betrayal of trust when one of the two people is not involved in the contest or when the other person has never don any dishonorable act just for their selfish reason.

So, I think is doing what he feels or think is right for his own ambition.
cc Abagworo

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by CursedOsuPigs: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ronu Terrorists aka BATstards will soon develop high BP and Parkinson's disease at the same time shocked cheesy

We warned them but they said we no sabi politics, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics dealing with suffersticated politics of Sadwest grin

Una go cry taya🤣

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cantonese:
Which one be BULABA AND HIS EVIL THIEVES? Which kind movie that one be?

I tire for us all Nigerians. Let’s give the baba some rest. Afterall he once said that “they abuse the hell out of me in the social media”. Let him have some respite please.

Ever heard the term "No peace for the wicked"?
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by SIONKPO1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
This old gay agbaya don sniff Mpuru mmiri again 😂
Stick to the topic and not the person that brought the info.also be mindful on how you lay wrong accusations without facts

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by PrinceOfLagos: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Maize247:
This gay will be tamed soon when his cup is filled up
Tinubu will be tamed

Yeah right

The criminal drug baron will be tamed yeah yeah ?
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by josilcool(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Arrested and jailed?
All this social media news self... Which one person go believe now?
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by tenpipsperday: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Maize247:
This gay will be tamed soon when his cup is filled up

Don't derail this beautiful topic. Focus on the issue.

Your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by jrusky(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sorry who is Charly Boy? Is that a chimp pet name or a species of apes name?

Hearing the name the first time, pls who let the dog out
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Johel(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:

Charly Boy Area Fada 1@AreaFada1

Tinubu...The ugly druggie,Froggie looking demonic creature...lol
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Emma1Oj(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:
I hope that by next week this whole debacle is done and dusted. We've danced naked in the market square for way too long. We need to get rid of all these distractions so that the new CBN team can get down to the work of arresting the out of control hydra headed monster of inflation freefall and skyrocketing prices.
Madam English, what's the meaning of "debacle"? Since you pple will not stop intimidating us with grammars over small comments.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by uchwar1: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Dittodat:
This IPOB terrorist cannibal is one of the dumbest 70 year old on planet Earth.
so Charlie is 70 and u think Bola who can't stand well is 71? I don't care about their ages but think before u write
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by moderngist(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Makunahatata: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chokehold:
my papa is 🧠 dead
yes o
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by SIONKPO1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
In all this Certificate forgery I blame our political parties,they need to thoroughly screen their candidates and for Jagaban he should have used FSLC,cause this may cause him a huge disgrace
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Makunahatata: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Stick to the topic and not the person that brought the info.also be mindful on how you lay wrong accusations without facts
the old man dey fuvk this one
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Tareq1105: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:

Charly Boy Area Fada 1@AreaFada1

Area Father just finished some wraps of Grass.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by mexite: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Which of his daughters is 62 years?

The brazen misinformation on Nairaland is appaling.

Chinjo2:
Tinubu claims to be 71 while his daughter is 62 that means Tinubu gave birth to her while he was 9 years old. This explains why what charlie boy said about Tinubu's age could be the truth.
Nigerians should learn to stand by the truth no matter who is involved.
Recently Joe biden son was accused of involving in drugs and fiream. Also, Donald Trump has been accused of several crimes bothering on fraud and bribery.
That is how you know a country that is ready to move forward.
If only Tinubu had sat down jejely after rulling Lagos for 8 years and making himself the king maker all these cases wouldn't have come up.
His quest for power has now caused him this irreparable damage.
I just hope he doesn't slump one day because Atiku is really going all out for him.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Halo22: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
May God bless Atiku for taking us this far. Haba!..... Do u know the monumental mess Nigeria is into before the whole world? A country without viable and working institutions, who could it make progress?
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by okechuks22: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Makunahatata:
This old gay agbaya don sniff Mpuru mmiri again 😂
ur papa senif mmpkuru mmiri because u Emilokan urchins hate hearing the truth
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Ukalu381(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wait first did I just see 87ans
Let's do the maths
2023-87=?

Hold on
(Cleans eyes)

You telling me this Nig was born in the year [b][/b]193fukin6!!!!!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Tareq1105: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
slivertongue:
tinubu is receiving it hot hot.

And who told you he has your time?

Have you not been giving him hot hot since he expressed his intention to contest?

Has he not been scaling all the hurdles on his way to the throne?

Tinubu would see the end of all his adversaries including you.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Tareq1105: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Omo ATIKU don Finish Tinubu destiny...

But Yaribaaa talk say Atiku na THIEF na!!

How come Atiku is making a first Class, afraid and scared? Why is Tinubu, afraid of his OWN result?

ATIKU has all my support. These PIGs will understand...

worthless pigs...

Then you would be drown with Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.