Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago (49372 Views)

Charly Boy , How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 / Peter Obi Would Be 71 Years, Atiku 84 Years In 8 Yrs, Will You Still Vote them? / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by GeneralDae: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2023
NaBanga:
It's obvious that he is in his 80's or 90's. You really don't need a birth certificate to know he is lying about his age.
Why? Simply because he looks old? So you haven't seen people who aged faster?
How did he look in 1999? Did he look 47?
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Tylerbreeze(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2023
Atiku wants to finish Tinubu kpata-kpata grin
Even though but of them are criminals, I will still pick Atiku, over that old cargo drug pusher.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by shinealight(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
did I say she is 62? I don't think I did
Like I asked are you literate
Obviously not and I do not banter with illiterates who go around looking for unnecessary and silly arguments
You are an illiterate go away and stop making a nuisance of yourself

What an ill-mannered, uncouth old man! You don’t belong in civilised society where people engage in discussions and seek to contribute to public enlightenment without rancour or insults. All that emanates from you is venom and abuses. You should be living in the Jungle.cool cool
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Tylerbreeze(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2023
BabaO2:
How can peter obi be 62 when he played secondary school football with Peter Odili in 1965 at ckc onitsha
you and the 5 people that liked this your senseless comment , are stupid
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Afolue(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2023
Wahala..! Wahala..! Wahala..!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Greattha: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2023
Cantonese:
Which one be BULABA AND HIS EVIL THIEVES? Which kind movie that one be?

I tire for us all Nigerians. Let’s give the baba some rest. Afterall he once said that “they abuse the hell out of me in the social media”. Let him have some respite please.

Jonathan was the most abused president...I think.

Unlike tinubu who has a hired mob/ other hirelings defending him, Jonathan was alone with his tormentor tinubu and other tormentors those years
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by 2016easy2017: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2023
This LUNA'TIC ILLUMINATI CULTIST talking now.

You people tried that with Biharis certificate and nothing happened.

Your basta_rd father OBJ pushing you, got nothing.
Go to HELL
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by shiwex: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2023
Maize247:
This gay will be tamed soon when his cup is filled up
Leave the messenger alone, focus on the message. Tinubu led about his age as well.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Gajagojo: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2023
shinealight:

What an ill-mannered, uncouth old man! You don’t belong in civilised society where people engage in discussions and seek to contribute to public enlightenment without rancour or insults. All that emanates from you is venom and abuses. You should be living in the Jungle.cool cool
You are still an illiterate that cannot understand simple English jumping in with asinine questions

Read and comprehend before talking next time
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Josbreed: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2023
Cantonese:

I tire for us all Nigerians. Let’s give the baba some rest. Afterall he once said that “they abuse the hell out of me in the social media”. Let him have some respite please.

Another Bulaban sighted.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2023
Abuse is part of the package. They abused Jonathan and buhari why will his own be different he has not seen anything after all he said it is his turn

Cantonese:

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by shinealight(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
You are still an illiterate that cannot understand simple English jumping in with asinine questions

Read and comprehend before talking next time

mumu….you obviously don’t know the meaning of the word illiterate…. I’m sure your entire lineage has never seen the inner walls of an educational institution, let alone University. Yet you dare call someone illiterate. Bloody incorrigible nincompoop! undecided undecided
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by doncartel: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bulabai’s real name is Agbabiaka Amuwo-Odofin, a notorious criminal at Amuwo-Odofin in Lagos throughout the 1940s. He only changed his name to Bulabai Balablu in 1952 and finally to Tilumbu in the 1960s.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Gajagojo: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
shinealight:

mumu….you obviously don’t know the meaning of the word illiterate…. I’m sure your entire lineage has never seen the inner walls of an educational institution, let alone University. Yet you dare call someone illiterate. Bloody incorrigible nincompoop! undecided undecided
But you are illiterate still

That was why you quoted me you cannot comprehend simple English
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Ofachiedo: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
You will soon shout USA is corrupt.
Pigstormentor:
Omo ATIKU don Finish Tinubu destiny...

But Yaribaaa talk say Atiku na THIEF na!!

How come Atiku is making a first Class, afraid and scared? Why is Tinubu, afraid of his OWN result?

ATIKU has all my support. These PIGs will understand...

worthless pigs...

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by kcbaba007: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Where is templarlandry, he needs to come and twerk for tinubu on this mata
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Happierikoi: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
slivertongue:
tinubu is receiving it hot hot.
Shey nah u dey give am hot hot?
PDP consoling themselves
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Gucciswaz: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Abagworo:
What Atiku is doing is betrayal of trust. He knows Tinubu more than all of us and they have been business partners for a long time. However Tinubu shouldn't have submitted CSU result as part of his credentials cause it is what gave grounds for Atiku to tackle him.
but I still doubt if dy apex court will nullify his victory at the polls even if dy found out he forged his csu results..
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by sokera: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Mcslize:

Your saviour is about to be disgraced. Make una get small sense na.
be deceiving yourself… Jagaban go use 8 years and nothing go shake am

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Mcslize: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
sokera:
be deceiving yourself… Jagaban go use 8 years and nothing go shake am

With a forged certificate right? Hope you know Chicago State University had released the woman's records your saviour impersonated?

Your saviour was running helter and skelter begging not to release the gender of the person he impersonated. What a shame!

Your saviour had been disgraced internationally and he will be kicked out of Aso rock very soon.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by sokera: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mcslize:

With a forged certificate right? Hope you know Chicago State University had released the woman's records your saviour impersonated?

Your saviour was running helter and skelter begging not to release the gender of the person he impersonated. What a shame!

Your saviour had been disgraced internationally and he will be kicked out of Aso rock very soon.
keep deceiving yourself, Jagaban is using your and your oga to catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by aswani(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mcslize:

Same way President Tinubu will never be nominated as APC Presidential candidate, never win the elections, never be sworn in, be kicked out after the Presidential Tribunal judges rule.

Don't you Obidents ever get fed up of chasing a man that continues to increase the gap between you?
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by 2breast4me: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu is a crook. A criminal. Not one of his primary or secondary school mates is known. His real name is not bola tinubu. Nigeria is FINISHED.Imagine someone with his background occupying the nos1 position in Nigeria.nigeria is Dead
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by aswani(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
2breast4me:
Tinubu is a crook. A criminal. Not one of his primary or secondary school mates is known. His real name is not bola tinubu. Nigeria is FINISHED.Imagine someone with his background occupying the nos1 position in Nigeria.nigeria is Dead

You yourself might be finished or dead but my great country Nigeria isn't.

You level these heinous allegations against President Tinubu without any proof whatsoever and because some rascal Obidients on social media have put the information out there also without proof.

Is Peter Obi the first person to lose and election that you Obidients wouldn't allow anybody else rest, ah ah?
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Mcslize: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
aswani:

Same way President Tinubu will never be nominated as APC Presidential candidate, never win the elections, never be sworn in, be kicked out after the Presidential Tribunal judges rule.

Don't you Obidents ever get fed up of chasing a man that continues to increase the gap between you?

Have you not heard?

Tinubu Loses To Atiku With A Reprimand From Judge, Chicago Uni Ordered To Deliver Records, No Delay.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_IOT95wXA
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by EroticJane(f): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
simfrost90210:

Are you playing?
Breaking the American law?
Like seriously, are you really playing?
watch and see now, you people are just assuming without any valid proof
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by simfrost90210: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
EroticJane:
watch and see now, you people are just assuming without any valid proof

🙄Americans are assuming without valid proof?
When will you stop drinking garri without milk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.