Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago (49369 Views)

Charly Boy , How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 / Peter Obi Would Be 71 Years, Atiku 84 Years In 8 Yrs, Will You Still Vote them? / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by sirchim(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Maize247:
This gay will be tamed soon when his cup is filled up
of course, just like THIEFNIBU cup is now filled right?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Cantonese: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Floky215:

No respite for any criminal, especially an arrogant one who feels he is above everybody and his criminal money can get him anything he wants...!!!

Abeg e don do. Make baba rest.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Curious346: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Yoruba Ronu and criminal northerners trying to shield themselves from probe ,mobilised and voted Tinubu .

The holy northerners and sensible SW middle belt Se ss voted Atiku and obi

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:
I hope that by next week this whole debacle is done and dusted. We've danced naked in the market square for way too long. We need to get rid of all these distractions so that the new CBN team can get down to the work of arresting the out of control hydra headed monster of inflation freefall and skyrocketing prices.
you don dey change tone already, your Jagaban will be thrown out like tissue paper don't worry

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by DaddyJapan(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1707349712850866619

Tinubu was arrested in the USA in 1960?
Charly Boy is allowing his over-active imagination to propel him up a creek without a paddle.

Does he not understand the events that played out in the USA around that period?
When was the Civil Rights Act passed for instance? When did Nigerians start appearing in the USA in visible numbers?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Abagworo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
What Atiku is doing is betrayal of trust. He knows Tinubu more than all of us and they have been business partners for a long time. However Tinubu shouldn't have submitted CSU result as part of his credentials cause it is what gave grounds for Atiku to tackle him.

19 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Ofunaofu: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
All those Tinubu classmates suddenly appearing in piecemeal should post their certificates let us compare it with the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by jahsharon: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
So Charlie Boy is still insisting that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is older than Pastor E.O. Adeboye, Olusegun Obasanjo, and Wole Soyinka. How old will Charlie Boy's father be if he were to be alive? Drug abuse is really an epidemy in Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by DaddyJapan(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Abagworo:
What Atiku is doing is betrayal of trust. He knows Tinubu more than all of us and they have been business partners for a long time. However Tinubu shouldn't have submitted CSU result as part of his credentials cause it is what gave grounds for Atiku to tackle him.

You are absolutely right.

I often wonder why few commentators on Nairaland advance sensible arguments like this.

The truth is, Tinubu and Atiku both took the gloves off in January of this year when they sent salvos into each other's camps.
I think it actually began with the mole in Atiku's camp who turned double-agent.
Yes, I am referring to one who released an audio clip about Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs).

That was enough to torpedo Atiku's quest for high office but for the fact that Nigerians really cared little for probity and transparency in a highly charged, ethno-religious political campaign. He clearly never forgave Tinubu for that overreach. cool

Do I hear someone say there is "no honour among thieves". grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by iSense247: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:
I hope that by next week this whole debacle is done and dusted. We've danced naked in the market square for way too long. We need to get rid of all these distractions so that the new CBN team can get down to the work of arresting the out of control hydra headed monster of inflation freefall and skyrocketing prices.
Do you mean new CBN team are not working and can not work because of Atiku?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Billyddude: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chinjo2:
Tinubu claims to be 71 while his daughter is 62 that means Tinubu gave birth to her while he was 9 years old. This explains why what charlie boy said about Tinubu's age could be the truth.
Nigerians should learn to stand by the truth no matter who is involved.
Recently Joe biden son was accused of involving in drugs and fiream. Also, Donald Trump has been accused of several crimes bothering on fraud and bribery.
That is how you know a country that is ready to move forward.
If only Tinubu had sat down jejely after rulling Lagos for 8 years and making himself the king maker all these cases wouldn't have come up.
His quest for power has now caused him this irreparable damage.
I just hope he doesn't slump one day because Atiku is really going all out for him.

Not just atiku,with the bad economy and not giving positions to the northerner grin something is cooking and boiling

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Billyddude: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:
Do you mean new CBN team are not working and can not work because of Atiku?
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by MrsTwrite(f): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Omo...
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Ensquare(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
He was Just 8yrs
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Daystar7: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:

Do you genuinely think Tinubu administration has what it takes to salvage what is left of this economy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Bliss62: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
I swear this Obi supporters morronss are becoming boring
they lack content

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
sad
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by nedu666: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Charly boy haba this your yarns dey somehow. 1960

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by hammerFC: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
I HEAR SAY TINUBU IS HELPING FBI WITH THEIR INVESTIGATION IN AMERICA, THAT IS Y HE HAS NOT RETURN

NA WA Oooo

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Kobicove(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Who arrested him in Chicago in 1960?! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by hammerFC: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
IF FBI HOLD NIGERIA PRESIDENT, WAITIN NIGERIA GO FIT DO?

ESPECIALLY A CRIMINAL DRUG LORD AND FRAUDSTAR FORGING RESULT FROM CHICAGO UNIVERSITY.

NIGERIA WILL JUST BURY HEAD IN SHAME. grin

WE WARNED THEM!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by MorataFC: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chinjo2:
Tinubu claims to be 71 while his daughter is 62 that means Tinubu gave birth to her while he was 9 years old. This explains why what charlie boy said about Tinubu's age could be the truth.
Nigerians should learn to stand by the truth no matter who is involved.
Recently Joe biden son was accused of involving in drugs and fiream. Also, Donald Trump has been accused of several crimes bothering on fraud and bribery.
That is how you know a country that is ready to move forward.
If only Tinubu had sat down jejely after rulling Lagos for 8 years and making himself the king maker all these cases wouldn't have come up.
His quest for power has now caused him this irreparable damage.
I just hope he doesn't slump one day because Atiku is really going all out for him.
His daughter is 62?
Stop spreading fake news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by FireUpNow(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
STARGREEN:
Arrested at 8?

For what crime at 8?
😃😃😆😄E deep!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Edoreborn: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
This baba don komot for him cage?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by adecz: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
My main concern about Tinubu is,
why is there no records of him attending
any primary or secondary school in Nigeria❓❓

And again, where, when & why did he
suddenly decide to begin using the illustrious & historical "Tinubu" surname when he
is in no way related to the family❓❓

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by hammerFC: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
adecz:

My main concern about Tinubu is,
why is there no records of him attending
any primary or secondary school in Nigeria❓❓

And again, where, when & why did he
suddenly decide to begin using the illustrious & historical "Tinubu" surname when he
is in no way related to the family❓❓

HE MAY NOT BE A NIGERIAN.

MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE NOT NIGERIANS.

I.E PETER OBI VICE PRESIDENT.

INDIGENIOUS NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by mightyhaze: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bulabans... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by addictiv(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
There is a saying... When you forcefully take what doesn't belong to you, you either break the thing you took by force or you break your hand.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don't care if tinubu attended CSU or not but all I know for certain is, he never attended the children home school at police post, Ibadan where my aunt also schooled. His name wasn't found on the allumni list since foundation of the school. This I know for sure

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by sokera: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Charley boy na confirm MuMu, every Yoruba person know a female can never bear MRS BOLA ADEKUNLE TINUBU, Bola is a unisex name, ADEKUNLE is strictly male name and Tinubu is a last name…

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.