Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago (49371 Views)

Charly Boy , How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 / Peter Obi Would Be 71 Years, Atiku 84 Years In 8 Yrs, Will You Still Vote them? / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Gajagojo: 5:05am On Sep 29, 2023
shinealight:

Address the issue pls ….where do you get this info that she’s 62? Anything to buttress your assertion without displaying your foolishness in a public space?
did I say she is 62? I don't think I did
Like I asked are you literate
Obviously not and I do not banter with illiterates who go around looking for unnecessary and silly arguments
You are an illiterate go away and stop making a nuisance of yourself
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by HRMK: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2023
that charlyboy and his candidate lost the elections badly,its ok for the masses to pity him and the obidients!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by HRMK: 5:53am On Sep 29, 2023
hahaha.....see how dumb you are!so.to you tinubu was begging atiku?they are competing!the only man in the country that can tackle atiku when it comes to spending money!none other billionaire could do that in the country!they are both reckless spenders!!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Bullet01(f): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2023
Anything that will take that thing out of the Aso Rock I support. I tired of his silly uninformed policies and bulaba style
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by lagosrd: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2023
If lies travels for a thousand miles, truth will meet him up someday.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2023
Makunahatata:
yes o
Bulaba & Bulabans are known for forgeries so no surprise that you edited my post grin
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by HRMK: 6:06am On Sep 29, 2023
COULD AN ALMOST 20YR OLD NOT BE ARRESTED IN 1971?OR HOW OLD WOULD A 1952 BABY BE BY 1971?THIS IS SIMPLE ARITHMETIC!!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Makunahatata:
This old gay agbaya don sniff Mpuru mmiri again 😂
Another handouts and palliatives recipient.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Makunahatata:
My father and this old gay agbaya used to sniff Mpuru mmiri together till my father overdosed 😂
Wonderful revelation👍
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by simfrost90210: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2023
aswani:

President Tinubu dashed Peter Obi Lagos state, still that one couldn't even come second.

That is the one that they should have allowed to win, àbi?

🙄😏
This one doesn't even know what's about to hit the APC now.. Instead of you to tell Bola Tinubu, sorry, Amoda Ogunlere to hide his head in shame! This APC and supporters are both the same oo.. Una no just get one atom of shame.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by georgeakins: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2023
abah001:
Tinubu will use money to fight to finish. It will not be easy as you look at it.everyone involved Judiciary o, Chicago o, FBI o, will all get a large share to maneuver the situation to favour him.

Stop consoling yourselves.
Obi has been crushed and defeated at the polls.
He should go prepare for another 4 years.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by aswani(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2023
simfrost90210:

🙄😏
This one doesn't even know what's about to hit the APC now.. Instead of you to tell Bola Tinubu, sorry, Amoda Ogunlere to hide his head in shame! This APC and supporters are both the same oo.. Una no just get one atom of shame.

I didn't vote for President Tinubu and I am not an APC supporter.

The people that have no shame are Obidients, your Lord and saviour Peter Obi came a distant third in the elections yet you people are shouting stolen mandate upandan.

Your hero went to court to embarrass himself and lost yet you people are blaming the Judiciary. When he won in court to become Governor, there was nothing wrong with the Judiciary then.

Make una enter house, bikonu.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by simfrost90210: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:
I swear this Obi supporters morronss are becoming boring

they lack content

And Tinubu, sorry, uhmmm, Amoda's supporters all lack good character and conscience!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by simfrost90210: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2023
aswani:

The people that have no shame are Obidients, your Lord and saviour Peter Obi came a distant third in the elections yet you people are shouting stolen mandate upandan.

Your hero went to court to embarrass himself and lost yet you people are blaming the Judiciary. When he won in court to become Governor, there was nothing wrong with the Judiciary then.

You're one of them!
It's clear you have no conscience!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by unavailablecity: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2023
STUPID OLD.MAN WHAT AN INGRATE.... OLORIBURUKU baba werey...

Mrs chaly boy sorry mr chaly girl.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Basher8583: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2023
sirchim:
THIEFNIBU just dey collect am, WOTOWOTO home and away. He thought the election was between him, OBI the Tsunami and ATIKU, men, na between APCHEAT and the MASSES.

I hope when Tinubu starts with Atiku you will allow him without wailing because I can tell you for a fact that Atiku cannot survive it.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Jonjam269: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Another exercise in futulity, all the propaganda you peddle pre election period didn't stop Tinubu, infact you did more than this, Tinubu is your president and you can't do more than to grunt, wail and peddle falsehood as usual. Another gnashing of teeth loading. Losers

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Probz(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
Tinubu is a fraudulent entity

Fake certificates

Fake bishop

Fake nyash ( I heard he did BBL)

A thief and a liar 🤥

And this is the guy that Yul Edochie will congratulate for congratulations’ sake.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Probz(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2023
HRMK:
COULD AN ALMOST 20YR OLD NOT BE ARRESTED IN 1971?OR HOW OLD WOULD A 1952 BABY BE BY 1971?THIS IS SIMPLE ARITHMETIC!!

1971, sure. Not 1960.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by phemmyfour: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2023
Makunahatata:
Obi turned 50 in 2013,how come he is 62 now?
Lol, you think every anti Tinubu is obedient. The joke is on you. Some of us belong to nobody. We ain't partisan
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by brainycaleb(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Chinjo2:

If only Tinubu had sat down jejely after rulling Lagos for 8 years and making himself the king maker all these cases wouldn't have come up.

This was exactly the same thing I made mention of to my friends as per Why would a kingmaker want to become a king when he can create a king and also depose a king at the flick of his fingers! I still haven't grasped the reason till this day why!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by luvyaself95(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Right from fvckin time i never wish bulaba to be Nigeria president i no just like the man or see any reason how he fit to be Nigeria president.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Ken4Christ: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2023
aswani:

So, you believe INEC was honest in the election even with all that transpired? People like you are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Makunahatata: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2023
phemmyfour:
Lol, you think every anti Tinubu is obedient. The joke is on you. Some of us belong to nobody. We ain't partisan
you are not here , you're not there.. u just dey like empty drum , not useful
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Subonbon(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2023
Validated:

One Bulaban spotted grin grin grin grin
which drug Oga calm down.... Na una dey always support nonsense...
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by stuffs2002: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Ewu mee. Go and read the statement well. Obi said we would never play football without Odili inthe field and by we, he was referring to his alma mater. You people and changing narratives. If you continue like this, they will cut your 30k by 10% next month. Don't say no one warned you.

I always feel so sorry for IPOB/OBIDIENTS whenever they try to defend the Pandora criminal called Obi

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Ofemmanu1: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Ronu Terrorists aka BATstards will soon develop high BP and Parkinson's disease at the same time shocked cheesy

We warned them but they said we no sabi politics, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics dealing with suffersticated politics of Sadwest grin

All this are e-rantings.

All wack and no wick.

As at this morning, Tinubu is the President of FRN.

If they born una papa well, make una go Aso-villa go comot am.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by sirchim(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2023
Basher8583:

I hope when Tinubu starts with Atiku you will allow him without wailing because I can tell you for a fact that Atiku cannot survive it.
Oya na, let's see how it goes 😄
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by Diligence: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2023
Agbadorians, BaTists, Urchins, Ebolans now Bulabans!

Time up! It's even more honourable if BAT resigns immediately & tenders unreserved apology, free Lagos State & retire from politics. He's nearing 90, obviously!
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by uchwar1: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

David Beckham is older than Wayne Rooney. Look at both pictures and see who looks older
like I said, I don't care whatever age he claims to be. He is my president. Many civil servants forged age, so I don't need to throw stones. However, a man at 71 shouldn't be bending like a 90 year old man.
Re: Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2023
IPOB miscreant/ educated illiterate phul spotted shocked shocked shocked shocked
Validated:

One Bulaban spotted grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.