Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? (3763 Views)

He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by seanery: 3:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Jeon:
grin

See ashawo dey talk

Chai some girls dy try sheha, they can fuvk any ugly thing.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by DyingFetus: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Men are useless

Na to become tranny laikdis

Jeon carry your yansh come here I wan insert

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Jeon(f): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Dshocker:

But he got it from a lady.

And the lady that gave him got it from a man. He will also transfer it to a lady [ That's the life cycle ].

This is the only penalty [diseases or death ]for those who refused to keep themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Jeon(f): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2023
seanery:
See ashawoo dey talk
Joke of the last stone age. Come up with something new.

4 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by HussenAdul: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2023
Gonocacousinderilaisisiogycal
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Jeon:
grin

Chai some girls dy try sheha, they can fuvk any ugly thing.
show your own let's see how hurible it is , I know it will be so terrible that camera will be blunt
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Honsla: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2023
Genital wart. cry
It has no cure embarassed
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Jeon(f): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
sorry boy, most dicks are ugly looking.

LONEWOLFJOHN:
show your own let's see how hurible it is , I know it will be so terrible that camera will be blunt

I don't do black and ugly dick no matter how big it is.

4 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Cregon: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
joy080:
who know the name of this STI disease and what's the cure

MODIFIED: please I only got this pics on a WhatsApp status and wanted to know about it. It has nothing to do with me.

While it looks like genital warts, a closer look shows otherwise. It is most likely is simply ingrown hair on the scrotum----a frequent occurrence from regular shaving (even before hair grows again), with one shaving stick (especially the cheap ones). It is very discomforting and can be quite painful.

You can wait for it to go in a couple of weeks of ask your gf (if she will not get irritated by it) to pierce them one after the other with a new 2ml syringe. It will bring out some pus but that will solve it.

Then start using Gillette shaving stick instead. You can also wax if you get liver or use those shaving cream (but I fear cancer).
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by bakesntakes(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
joy080:
who know the name of this STI disease and what's the cure

MODIFIED: please I only got this pics on a WhatsApp status and wanted to know about it. It has nothing to do with me.

Sapa don de grow for dat coconut head
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Adaisback(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
As a nurse, I have seen worse things, ladies own na the worst
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by OgaTheTop2: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Genital warts... Client should go for laser treatment and abstain from sex for two years so as not to spread the virus. angry
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by alterego17: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2023
bakesntakes:

Sapa don de grow for dat coconut head

Caleb Micheal ur are a scammer n your days are numbered
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Odogwuphil95: 9:58am On May 12
Please house could this be genital wart, I have search online and genital warts doesn’t look like this.
Kindly advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Cannot Go Back Sexually / Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? / Why Does This Boy Follow Me Around School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.