Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? (648 Views)

Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? / Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. / Any One Married To A Foreigner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? by ausdy(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2011
[b][/b]{greetings to you all nd i wish every one of us blissfull mber months as we jum to the next year}
my friends and my people pls i will like to know what process one need to under gone before a court wedding in lagos
my wife is from canada we both re living together for some couple of yrs and now we ve desided to get married together
pls once again what process to i need to pass through and what are the things i must do before wedding in (lagos marriege court)?
pls usefull ideas re most wellcomed thanx to ya all
Re: Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? by r231(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2011
Go to the registry,

pay them some money and they will give you a date

thats about it
Re: Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? by MrCork17: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2011
Marriege? Or marriage? I give up!!! angry
Re: Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? by Kx: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2011
Fall out of yahoo?
Re: Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? by ausdy(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2011
lol marriege or marriage any one u gotta know what i mean
pls i need useful ideas pls thanx guys
Re: Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Marriege? Or marriage? I give up!!! angry
lol! Interesting Topic.
Re: Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea? by flexylewis: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
well its simple go the registry and normaly u are suppose to go for their routine classes for sometime so u need to talk to them but there are faster options, its not really difficult.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Who Can Take Care Of My Financial Needs,i Promise To Give Her D Best Satisfacti / Toast A Lady With Not More Than 6 Words! / Who Lies More? Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.