Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy (7783 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Celebrate Mawlid Nabiyy / The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday / Ten Reasons You Shouldn't Celebrate Maolid Nabiyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Kagarko(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2023
Jazaa Kallahu Khairan Akramakallah.

May Allah Continue To Guide Us.
Jummu'ah Mufeedah and Happy Weekend Colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Obaofaba: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
Aamin.

May Allah guide us in the right way away from Shirk, bid'a and other sins! Aamin.

Ameen thumma Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by sheffybugatty: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2023
NorthernSerene:
Mash'Allah. Jazak-Allah`Khyran. Honestly, this is getting bad by the day, imaging Nigeria declaring every 12 Rabi Awwal to mark the birthday of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Subhanallilah!

What's bad in declaring holiday on the 1st of Rabiul awal? You people should try and take things easy. Islam shouldn't be complicated.
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Meumeg: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Greenfaces: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

There are amazing evidences to prove that Islam, Christianity, Judaism are stories of Abraham (Abram) or Ibrahim and his families, right? All dating back to the days when knowledge was rare on Earth and the people were illiterate.

It can not be explained why people who are living in an Age of AI will worship extra-terrestrial human who had their own time on this plane of existence and they worshipped no other entity but controlled humans to worship them.

Those who designed these religions were very clever. And now the African has to worship an Arabic God and some are worshipping Jewish God, and I have no problem if an Arab worships Arab God, nor do I have a problem if Jews worship their Jewish God, but I am shocked that Africans have lost their own identity and most do not even answer their native names, but the names of their slavers.
If you expect me to read this long pos you wrote here you're really high on colos

Take your belief, tie it like a lace to your black shoes and wear it with you wherever you go. Leave people who believe alone. It's none of your business. Just live your life in peace and die without poke nosing into other people's affairs. Else high blood pressure will kill you. When you get to your grave, then argue with whatever you see there.

1 Like

Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Rayjnr: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Padipadi:

He has gone there. Spill your worst!
There's contradiction cos it's also history that's subject to imperfection of how it was rendered. The best is to decide on your own if you wanna celebrate Muhammad's birthday or not.
Moreover, it ll be wise if you all reach a consensus with MURIC the busy body agency to know if this holiday should be scrapped or not!
Lukgaf, how are you doing?
Jummah Mubarak.

Who is this one sef
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by palsenator(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Rayjnr:

Dont even go there, you and i know where confusion is. Definitely not islam ., Islam is clear on everything with pure evidence.

Clear on everything?? Don't thread that part bro.

Even Sunni and Shiite ain't clear together . Don't let us come down to Nigeria ; NASFAT and Tobliq or Ansaru deen.

There is no religion that clears it all .
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Meritjoshua(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Saidfx:

Subhannallah

Was Orunmila before Prophet Noah(Peace & blessings be upon him)
arabs and europeans stories about bible and quran are fairly tales. In the bible when abel was tkilled by his brother cain. They said God cursed him and he later went to marry a lady.

which lady did he marry? coz they were only four on earth then. adam, eve, and their two sons cain and abel.

mohammed too said the earth is flat which is wrong. thansk for the scientiest for showing us the way. s
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Greenfaces: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

There are amazing evidences to prove that Islam, Christianity, Judaism are stories of Abraham (Abram) or Ibrahim and his families, right? All dating back to the days when knowledge was rare on Earth and the people were illiterate.

It can not be explained why people who are living in an Age of AI will worship extra-terrestrial human who had their own time on this plane of existence and they worshipped no other entity but controlled humans to worship them.

Those who designed these religions were very clever. And now the African has to worship an Arabic God and some are worshipping Jewish God, and I have no problem if an Arab worships Arab God, nor do I have a problem if Jews worship their Jewish God, but I am shocked that Africans have lost their own identity and most do not even answer their native names, but the names of their slavers.
If you expect me to read this long pos you wrote here you're really high on colos

Take your belief, tie it like a lace to your black shoes and wear it with you wherever you go. Leave people who believe alone. It's none of your business. Just live your life in peace and die without poke nosing into other people's affairs. Else high blood pressure will kill you. When you get to your grave, then argue with whatever you see there.
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Greenfaces: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Meritjoshua:
arabs and europeans stories about bible and quran are fairly tales. In the bible when abel was tkilled by his brother cain. They said God cursed him and he later went to marry a lady.

which lady did he marry? coz they were only four on earth then. adam, eve, and their two sons cain and abel.

mohammed too said the earth is flat which is wrong. thansk for the scientiest for showing us the way. s

I'm not responding because of you. I'm responding because there may be some innocent young Muslims who can be misled by this your ignorant talk.

Muhammad (pbuh) was sent with the Quran. The word of God undoubtedly. This Quran has stupefied the minds of modern scientists with the cryptic verifiable scientific facts in it. Do a little research yourself because you won't be spoon-fed. Type "scientific miracles in the Quran on YouTube" and be wowed by just how ignorant the opposers of Islam are.

While at that, know this:

As Muslims, we do not belief or disbelief in the instructions of Allah on the basis on how well we can verify them. The miracles and their been verifiable are only a mercy from Allah to douse our weak curious minds. Not that they are a means of measuring the truth about the Quran. Because a number of people have been misled and unfortunately died as disbelievers when they were making unnecessary frantic efforts to investigate the arguments of polytheists and kufars. Allah has permitted that they walk blindly on the earth to all the signs so that even if all the evidences are put before them, they will still deny. Audhubillahi min dhalik( we seek reduce in Allah against that)

So if you read about a miracle in the Quran and you understand it, say alhamdullilah and pray for Allah to guide your heart the more. And if you come across any thing that troubles the heart. Do not doubt because you are unable to understand it. Know that some Knowledge will not come to you in your generation. It may be that many other generations after you will unravel the facts behind it.

I will give you an illustration. When Rosullullah (saw) told the Muslims that people will come to perform hajj in makkah from all over the world through the land air and waters, there was no airplanes as at that time. Many a people would have tried unnecessarily to understand how people will come to makkah by air, and unfortunately some would even die disbelieving.

Allah said in Quran 55 I don't recall the exact number by heart...

Oh group of man and jinn, if you think you can traverse the heavens, but you would not be able to do so except by His permission. No one at that time knew that there would ever be such a permission as exist today for people to pass the boundaries that existed at that time of space. But Allah has permitted whoever He determines today and in our generation, that statement is clearer. Even though it wasn't 1400 years ago. Now imagine people holding conversations about that verse 1400 years ago. The doubters laughing that a verse states that people will not be able to do so except by the permission of Allah. The word "except" signifies that a possibility only exists if Allah permits. Will there ever be such a possibility? As at that time, the answer would be an emphatic No, measured with the level of knowledge and availability of science to them.

In summary, sciene is a provision from Allah to mankind. Allah has made us understand His signs using logical means to douse our curiosity. But note that Allah could also make the composition of water any other than h20. So if you find an instruction in the Quran that calls water by any other name than h20 for instance, do not die in disbelieve just because you cannot understand it. It may be that 1000 years after your death, more Knowledge of water will be made available to the world and you would have lost because you thought you knew science.

May Allah guide our eeman and save us from the ignorant folks who propagate what they dont know. Ameen
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jesus is "you people's" lord.
rattlesnake:
Jesus is lord
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Padipadi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Rayjnr:

Who is this one sef
I m your Padi.
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Padipadi(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Jesus is "you people's" lord.
Islamist, be growing sense!
Issa is the Lord. You koran confirmed his existence and divinity!
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Go get education bro.May Allah guide you
Padipadi:

Islamist, be growing sense!
Issa is the Lord. You koran confirmed his existence and divinity!
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by talk2hb1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lukgaf:

Why are you introducing an act of worship after the Messenger has already said: "This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as a religion." - [Surah Al-Ma'idah | Ayah 3], meaning that Islam is complete. When did you start receiving revelations from Allah?
How is this pertinent to Maulud Please?
I will conclude with the hadith of the Prophet: “Leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt.” [At-Tirmidhi]
Who is the Prophet refering to?
May Allah guide us all and protect us from the whispers of Shaytan.
Amin!!!!

Alhamdulillahi for our existence,
Alhamdulillahi for making us Muslims,
Alhamdulillahi for appreciating The Prophet, the best of mankind,
May Almighty Allah be please with the prophet, on his household, and on the muslim ummah as a whole.

Quran Competition:
Where in the Quran did Allah establish we can do Quran Competition?
State the Hadith that back it?
Which of the Tabiun or Tabi-Tabiun Engaged in it?
What Gift was won for the first time in the competition
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Hassanmaye(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jazakallah
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Hassanmaye(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
farouk2much:
Who is mufti mek..??
All i wanna say about the s2pid mufti mek is go hug transformer. Coz you can't stop us from celebrating the mawlid.... So mufti you're as useless as who post this post...... Let me say something about the useless question no. 2....

Ok qur'an was revealed for 23 years period of time... Did Allah forget to instruct not to celebrate the mawlid.❓❔❓❔

Jst like in the qur'an Allah mention.
ZINA
HOMO sexual
STEALING
DRINKING
ANIMALS TO EAT & the ones no to eat
How to do this and how to do that.
Did ALLAH forget to mention not to celebrate the mawlid...??

Thunder fire mufti mek...
Thunder fire anybody who post this
And mawlid will be celebrated forever......
Thunder fire your dead body.
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by TheBillyonaire: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Greenfaces:

The challenge with Boko Haram mentality is that you actually believe in the ideology that books, the knowledge compendia is forbidden, not just book, I think intelligence is discouraged as long as you worship an Arab God.

This is mind control, not less.
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by AntiChristian: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Meritjoshua:
all the people op metioned are arabs. How did it concern africans. Let the arabs go away with their religion.
Fairly tales and propaganda. Christianity came through deception while islam came by force. 4p

Na lie you talk!
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Greenfaces: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

The challenge with Boko Haram mentality is that you actually believe in the ideology that books, the knowledge compendia is forbidden, not just book, I think intelligence is discouraged as long as you worship an Arab God.

This is mind control, not less.
Your opinions are invalid. No one cares about you or what you think. If you cut your head off, Islam will still exist and Muslims will be Muslims. So drink tea and mind your sodding business. No one cares about you
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Gentlevip: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
I don't really understand the mentality of those who say No

The celebration has been there even before the Prophet was born

When we say Maulid celebration we don't mean drumming, dancing bla bla. We mean anything good you do to honour, remember, or appreciate his existence

If you fast every Monday, that's what we call Maulid celebration. If you gather people and give charity, or tell them sirah or any good deed for the coming of the Prophet. That is Maulid. And that is what the majority of Muslims over 90% are doing.

If on the other hand you want to twist its meaning to something evil or bad innovation. Then God watches you and no matter what you won't succeed.

Maulid is here to stay

Salamun alaikum la nabtagil jahilin
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Padipadi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Go get education bro.May Allah guide you
I v acquired education.
I v a question for you dear Imam.
What does the Koran say about Issa?
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Bimpe29: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Celebration of the Prophet's (Solla llahu alehi wasallam) birthday is innovation as it wasn't done or sanctioned during his life time.

May we all be rightly guided by Allah always Aameen Yaa Raabi.
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by TheBillyonaire: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Greenfaces:

Your opinions are invalid. No one cares about you or what you think. If you cut your head off, Islam will still exist and Muslims will be Muslims. So drink tea and mind your sodding business. No one cares about you

I really am worried about black Africans worshipping some Arabic Entity instead of African Gods. I have never seen an Arabic man worshipping an African God.
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Greenfaces: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I really am worried about black Africans worshipping some Arabic Entity instead of African Gods. I have never seen an Arabic man worshipping an African God.
then wait patiently. When you die and are in your grave, discuss this very important topic that disturbed you all your life with whatever you find there. Not with me. Why? Your opinions are invalid to me. You dont exist
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by TheBillyonaire: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Greenfaces:
then wait patiently. When you die and are in your grave, discuss this very important topic that disturbed you all your life with whatever you find there. Not with me. Why? Your opinions are invalid to me. You dont exist

I am not religious, so I do not believe in your nonsense. I am just shocked that you Jews, Christians and Islamists are ignorant of Kemetic Tradition and how the Egyptian Book of the death was copied to write your so called Holy Books of mind control.

Stop hitting your head on the flood, you are not supposed to be a slave.
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by princeabdul(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2023
NorthernSerene:
Mash'Allah. Jazak-Allah`Khyran. Honestly, this is getting bad by the day, imaging Nigeria declaring every 12 Rabi Awwal to mark the birthday of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Subhanallilah!
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by NorthernSerene(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2023
princeabdul:
how will a Muslim like you be displaying this level ignorance,even if you're a jahil learn the deen
Assalamu alaikum brother, please how do you mean?
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Greenfaces: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am not religious, so I do not believe in your nonsense. I am just shocked that you Jews, Christians and Islamists are ignorant of Kemetic Tradition and how the Egyptian Book of the death was copied to write your so called Holy Books of mind control.

Stop hitting your head on the flood, you are not supposed to be a slave.
Stop telling me about yourself or religious affiliation when I didn't ask. I mean it when I said I don't care.
Write all this your argument in a book and instruct your loved ones to Bury it with you when you die, so In case you can't talk when your head is been slammed in the grave, then maybe, just maybe they may read your letter. But I doubt they won't slam your silly head the more if they read your pos
Re: Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy by Debangis20(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Islamic Way To Raise The Children / Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science / Denmark Is Loosing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.