Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up (48908 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by itoya01: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
He travelled to Kenya to look for an African artist to perform at his mom's concert ?😅😅😅 You dey whine me?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by bitbillionaire: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's sad and unfortunate that we live in a world where, sometimes, an innocent person can be demonized so easily and seen as evil while a truly evil, troublesome person end up being seen as an angel; loved by many. All it takes for this to happen is for the troublesome manipulative person to successfully play on the mind and emotion of the majority of people and win their sympathy!

I knew there should be more to this Mohbad issue than the idiot masses would like to hear. For you idiots still carrying this guy's matter for head, if you have evidence to prove who killed him go and show it to the police. Police need your help. If you don't have evidence to prove who killed him then shut the fvck up and stop accusing someone who might end up being innocent. Afterall, Mohbad is not the first or the only Marlian signee, so why is he the only one having all this issue with Marly?

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by tioyoung(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
AImiron:
One of the most wanted men in connection with the death of the late Nigerian artist Mohbad, Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry who is now in police custody. According to the Nigerian Police, they said “He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.”

He released the press statement earlier today.
These are all lies from the pit of hell.
Did u tender a petition against him to the police
When he was with ur money did u come out to complain to the press
Or possibly drag him online.
So why now that he is dead and cannot defend himself
U all are coming out with different narration

'2 year's ago, I gave Ileri N2m to perform at my mother's annual remembrance concert at Ikorodu, he boy never turned up, so I called him to ask why?, He then said he was not feeling well and when I asked for a refund, he said he lost his phone and money recently when the NDLEA raided his place in the process and since he was leaving Marlian Records, he is now broke, with no commitment to repay, then left, all for me to later hear that this same boy was having a musical video shoot the next door, practically next street to my house, so I went there to ask for my money again, we had an argument that lasted 5mins, even one of his friends insisted he was going pay the money, up till today one kobo they have not paid me, this was early last year. I have since then moved.

I traveled to Kenya to find new African act that can perform at my mother's concert this year. I have been away since August 20!, till now I don't know anything other than what was written in the blogs and press. I don't even know where he lives, I only know his former label boss and their house. I don't know any nurse or doctor or hospital, I don't know anything about his movement, I don't have that time, I have lost a lot more money than that before, you win some you loose some.
That is my story case close. I came here willingly and happily. I know nothing about how the musician died
'"

Source: Yabaleft X(Formerly Twitter)

All lies oga

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by p3timobi: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
u go explain, explain tire! No evidence.... meanwhile Wike don demolish Largest Kilishi Market in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23WqVGAhFr0
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by tunize(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
andisa:
I understand that If you want to book for an artist under a record label, you do your booking through the record label. I stand to be corrected or is there something am missing.
You are right something is missing even as 2face if you want to hook up with him as an independent artist self you don’t just call him for bookings directly he has a team/management for that. Sam Larry wouldn’t have in any way paid directly to Mohbad’s account sum of 2m while still under a record label without Naira Marley’s been aware. Did he do it under a record label or when the guy left?

4 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by bitingcool: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
2 Years ago wether he was leaving matlian or not, you would have given the money to Naira Marley not Mohbad.
He should show evidence of transfer of funds to mohbad and conversations regarding any default.
The recent video of you assaulting him nko.
This pompous bloated fool is very confident in the powers that he works for as a tout and drug peddler that is why he speaks non challantly and without remorse for sending another man to the grave. Spiritually, his place near mohbad is ready.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by mtngloetiartel: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Cock and bull story. I hope he is making this statement under oath. Bloody lies!
AImiron:
One of the most wanted men in connection with the death of the late Nigerian artist Mohbad, Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry who is now in police custody. According to the Nigerian Police, they said “He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.”

'2 year's ago, I gave Ileri N2m to perform at my mother's annual remembrance concert at Ikorodu, he boy never turned up, so I called him to ask why?, He then said he was not feeling well and when I asked for a refund, he said he lost his phone and money recently when the NDLEA raided his place in the process and since he was leaving Marlian Records, he is now broke, with no commitment to repay, then left, all for me to later hear that this same boy was having a musical video shoot the next door, practically next street to my house, so I went there to ask for my money again, we had an argument that lasted 5mins, even one of his friends insisted he was going pay the money, up till today one kobo they have not paid me, this was early last year. I have since then moved.

I traveled to Kenya to find new African act that can perform at my mother's concert this year. I have been away since August 20!, till now I don't know anything other than what was written in the blogs and press. I don't even know where he lives, I only know his former label boss and their house. I don't know any nurse or doctor or hospital, I don't know anything about his movement, I don't have that time, I have lost a lot more money than that before, you win some you loose some.
That is my story case close. I came here willingly and happily. I know nothing about how the musician died
'"

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Abagworo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
This right here is a fact that common sense can verify. Can Mr Larry produce evidence of the said payment?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Elidrisy20: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
That is why you silent him
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Solofresh2: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mhizzard:

yeah that is true NM maybe innocent.but sam,i can't even have a bit of trust in him for the fact that he and mohbad's wife have a hidden secret that is not yet reveal officially.
Haa that one deep oo
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by okoroemeka(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
Did you impregnate his wife, yes or no?
your question is irrelevant to the investigation,he did not use his dick to kill mohbad,and if the mohbad collected #2m and didn't perform that is bad,well ,every story has two sides to it,but this dude is innocent but he is guilty of impregnating mohbads wife,no need for dna test.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Stevyne: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
2 years ago, you gave him 2M to perform.
See weyre no even Sabi lie.

Person deh under label two years ago, you say you pay am 2M grin

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by silaswills01(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Am not a detective but his story looks made up
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Wizuman: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hear Alhaji lieing against the dead, without conscience. All these uncircumcised philistines! Fear them
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Babathanks(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

As if you don’t know he’s micro Escobar

He’s a Tinubu associate

Person wey dey role with Sanwo and other super Yoruba politicians

He even followed Tinubu to Mecca two years ago
You can make a point without tribalism your comment. “What’s the meaning of Yoruba politician”. Are Igbo politicians a Saint?. Seems you guys don’t want this online tribal insult between us to end soon o
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by egoldman(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Then what is required is to focus on whether it is possible to prove, by investigations, whether he Sam can be linked to the crime.

The issue of who owed who is not relevant.

Who owns who could lead to clues and intentions.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by onatisi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
once mohbad is reburied, all these mohbad noise will be buried with it , the autopsy result will come out and nothing new will be in it , they may even write he died of natural causes, end of the story and drama.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by excellentj4teal(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
Its obvious Sam Larry is still bitter over the N2million (That is if Sam Larry didn’t make this up to cover the viral bully video with cane )

See as he dey even call Mohbad “this boy”

If you’re a Mohbad fan hoping on Justice then you’re new to Nigeria

Before Sam Larry must have gathered liver to come back to Nigeria so many supreme politicians he works for must have assured him of “nothing go happen just come make e be like say you dey run”

Same people that hailed INEC for rigging are still same people that’s calling on Nigeria police not to rig this case in favor of Larry and Marley

You can't go far in life with this mentality. Typical of all Obi supporters. Why will you have a premeditated conclusion on investigations.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by NoNaw: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
jchioma:
Eyah!

Forget embellishment, if what the guy said here is true and verified by witnesses, then the Mohbad of a guy wasn't that innocent victim after all. You did not have 2 million to settle your debt, yet you had 8 million to do video shoot. I'm not exonerating the Larry guy though; anything could have happened in between and in betwixt. Add to the twist of Nairamarley angle. The pressure could have been so much on the Mohbad guy that he had to write a petition of threat to life to the police, a petition which was not honored. The security forces are already on it and people want answers, let's see how they will weave this one. There are so many sides to the story, but as they say, dead men don't talk.

Common sense would tell anyone this is a big fat lie.. 2 million naira Moh bad ? Lol, and we never heard this before ? So he will risk his peace of mind , cry out to the world over 2million? And still file a case at the police station when guilty ? Lol lol
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by bitingcool: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
SAM LARRY HAS JUST CONFIRMED THAT NDLEA INDEED RAIDED AND ATTACKED NAIRA MARLEY.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by princetom1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
MacTayyy:
May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

How much for S78?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by edungene7: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Just imagine the enforetry case close that means no more comments when Peter obi was shouting Rule of law before the election alot of ignorant educated illiterates where busy calling him names can sam Larry try this rubbish in that country where he went hiding? make una dey play Agberos nw have Federal might una go protest tire this is just the genesis
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Regie2bless: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
AImiron:

'"

I never see where hip hop dey perform for burial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by SmartyPants(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
egoldman:

Who owns who could lead to clues and intentions.

Yes but at this point its irrelevant because Sam Larry has already been heavily fingered as a suspect, which is why he is in police custody already. There are also videos showing him being aggressive so right now there is no question of motives. We already know he is a possible suspect.

What is relevant is now whether there is evidence that the death was actually a murder and that Sam Larry can be tied to it.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Biodun556(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mhizzard:
From his statement or confession one would weakly believe he is innocent

The statement was written by his lawyer obvious

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Biodun556(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
MrPOTUS:
lipsrsealed

The dead tell no tales.

You get evidence?

Their phone calls and messages would be fetched from the network providers. Nothing is hiding.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Biodun556(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
NoNaw:

Common sense would tell anyone this is a big fat lie.. 2 million naira Moh bad ? Lol, and we never heard this before ? So he will risk his peace of mind , cry out to the world over 2million? And still file a case at the police station when guilty ? Lol lol

Mohbad was to pay for 48 million naira car before his death. He is obviously lying. Sam Larry used to take mohbad to show to make money for himself. Messages and phone calls between him and mohbad would be recovered from network providers to know what the money was meant for
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Neoteny7: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
I don't know what the big deal is about this guy's death.

People die everyday.

Millions more will die within a year.

Stop chasing ghosts.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Farouq007: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na d reason u dey bully d guy abi.na now u no say d guy collect money for show for hr hand and didn't perform. Pure lie
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by clintondagogo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
We need to see evidence how the money was paid.
1. Show us the statement of account.
2. The name of Mohbad's friend that promised to pay you back the money..
3 show us the contract papers signed with Morbad for the show.
4. Provide 2 withnesses on your side and on his side that knew about the contract.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by 3seriez(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
You would have called him out on social media if it was true.The dead cannot speak.Do you even have proof?abi you and police dey fabricate lies against him.

Is everything meant to be on social media.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by JoeSoapy: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is a fat lie
Firstly, 2 years ago Mohbad was still signed to Marlians records and was managed by Naira’s brother. So if truly he was contacted and paid for a show it would have been Naira’s brother that was contacted not mohbad
Secondly, the Ndlea ish happened last year not 2 years ago. Sam Larry’s story doesn’t add up, its all lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.